Koru Construction

Reviews for Koru Construction

Dave in Vancouver
Dave in Vancouver

Condo Renovation

Chris at Koru construction is a talented contractor that is reliable and trustworthy.
He is good at seeing a project through and working out solutions to issues that may not be straight forward.
I would definitely recommend Chris.

Cheers Dave. You guys were a pleasure to work with. Enjoy your amazing apartment and I hope to work with you again in the future.

Michelle FitzPatrick from Vancouver
Michelle FitzPatrick from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Condo Reno

I am very happy with the work that Koru Construction did on my Reno and would indeed hire them again. I highly recommend Koru for any job. Big or Small.

It's a little gem of apartment you have! We hope you enjoy your new space and that awesome view for years to come.

S Rogers in Burnaby
S Rogers in Burnaby

New Office Construction

Chris and his crew worked magic for us. They took an old, moldy, vermin-infested outdoor shed and turned it into a wonderful office space. It was a difficult job and there were a number of surprises but Chris was able to come up with creative solutions and the project was a success. Even when a problem developed a number of weeks later Chris was at the site the next day and took care of it immediately. Highly recommend Chris and Koru Construction.

Thank you Mr. Rogers, I hope the new business venture in that space goes well!

Greg from North Vancouver
Greg from North Vancouver
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Bathroom Renovation

Chris from Koru Construction did a small bathroom project for us in the summer of 2015.

This is the second bathroom renovation I have done in the last 10 years. I was completely discouraged after my first renovation where the contractor committed to a two week job and it dragged out for almost 6 weeks. Even once the renovation was completed there were small plumbing and electrical issues that came up months later.

KORU was recommended to me by a realtor and working with Chris was a completely different experience from my first renovation. The price we paid was the price quoted and more importantly, the two week job that was promised to us was completed in two weeks. Chris's subcontractors that did the plumbing and electrical were both excellent and did quality work. Overall, we were really happy with the quality of work and feel that we paid a fair price for what we got. I would not hesitate to recommend KORU for a bathroom renovation!

Thanks so much Greg. I'm glad your still happy over a year later from job completion. Enjoy that bathroom for years to come!

vesna
vesna
1 review Vancouver, BC

complete renovation of two bedroom condo.

Koru Construction and Chris did a FANTASTIC job renovating my two bedroom condo in Kitsilano. The apartment reno was a big job and included moving walls, adding a shower....basically the entire apartment is brand new. Chris was reliable from start to finish!Chris was organized, on time, patient, conscientious and professional. The subcontractors he uses and workmanship are great.I am so happy with my home and would never hesitate recommending Koru to anyone...I've already recommended him to many!Good luck with your project.

Thank you Vesna for your great review. Vesna is a fantastic person and I really enjoyed the detail oriented job that she required on her amazingly designed and located apartment. It really means a lot to our team when my clients are so happy with their new homes. I hope you enjoy it for many years to come... and I'm still waiting for my dinner invite!

N +.
N +.
1 review Vancouver, BC

We had our entire 2-bedrrom, 2-bath downtown condo renovated

It was completely gutted and commenced from scratch - which the exception of the windows - it included upgrading the plumbing in the kitchen and bathrooms, new electrical for lighting in the kitchen and living room, speakers wiring, new wiring for den area, new floors, new doors, new kitchen cabinets and counters, new bathrooms with heated floors - tiled from floor to ceiling. We also changed and upgraded some of our sprinklers. Chris and Peter were very professional and patient, and have attention to detail. They work with experienced licensed trades, as well they know building/city code rules, which is important to any renovation project. Overall, we are very happy with the results and enjoy living in our new space. We highly recommend them for any project - big or small.

N and C we're ideal clients and I appreciate your review. This was a great contemporary 'James Bond' themed renovation complete with actuated drop down TV, secret kitchen cabinets and floor to ceiling tile work. Loads of fun. It was great to work with such creative easy going clients.

JD
JD

Interior house reno

Great attention to detail and customer requirement. Creative problem solvers, flexible and reliable. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend for any renovation project.

Thanks JD. I hope that your new family addition is enjoying her uber-insulated new room as much as we enjoyed working with you guys.

Jim in Vancouver
Jim in Vancouver
2 reviews Port Moody, BC

Home Rennovation

Chris O'Leary and Koru construction did several projects for us. Koru was referred to me by a friend who "guaranteed " we would be satisfied - we were - they are a talented, hard working bunch.

The projects (two bathrooms and some cedar siding replacement) were done quickly and proceeded smoothly- without long delays.

The contract agreement was clear and fair and less than I expected to pay.
Chris an his crew were prompt, communicative and responsive to our preferences. Thanks guys!
I recommend Koru Construction for any home construction or renovation project - I "guarantee" you'll be satisfied.

Pay it forward...

Come on now Jim, your making us blush. Thanks for the ego boost. Looking forward to the next project.... and more political discussion ;)

JP L.
JP L.
1 review Burnaby, BC

Full condo renovation

Flooring, bathroom, kitchen, ceilings, electrical and plumbing, heated floor, trim and baseboard .

Basically ripped everything out and built new.

Hope the new pad is perfect for the new family JP. Congrats.

More about Koru Construction

Koru Construction is a boutique firm based in Maple Ridge BC. We serve Vancouver’s Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley. We pride ourselves in exceptional craftsmanship, work ethic, and an ecological approach to building. What sets us apart from the crowd is our unique group of collective backgrounds. As a team ...
Looking for Design/Build pros in Maple Ridge?