Mr. Garbage Junk Removal Services

Susan McLarty in Winnipeg
Susan McLarty in Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Garage Take Down

I emailed Mr. Garbage with a request for a 30 yard bin to be delivered on Friday but after realizing it was a long weekend, I figured it wouldn't be delivered. I was surprised but very happy to see it in my driveway on Friday when I got home from work. Everyone who helped with the garage was impressed with the service you provided and the timing. Once the bin was full, I realized that the bin would not hold all the material and requested a smaller bin. I had told everyone that it would probably be later when the smaller bin was delivered so you can imagine my surprise when I got home and found the large one gone and the smaller one right where I wanted it.

All of us agreed that they would definitely use this company again if the need arises.

N. Picton in Winnipeg
N. Picton in Winnipeg
12 reviews WINNIPEG, MB

Removal of wood & debris from yard

I was in a bind to have my yard cleared of its old wood and debris after tearing down my fence and having the new one built. We have two dogs and didn't want the old wood and nails laying in the yard for too long so Mr. Garbage removed all this for us at a very affordable price and in no time at all! Since we do not own a truck and their services will most likely be needed in the future, we will definitely call them back before anyone else!