Strathcona Elite Furnace Cleaning

Reviews for Strathcona Elite Furnace Cleaning

Kim from Sherwood Park
Kim from Sherwood Park

Furnace Cleaning

They were very professional, informative and efficient. Did a great job on the furnace cleaning and took their time to clean all of my vent covers. The whole process was very quiet and not as disruptive as other companies can be for yourself and neighbours. I will be calling them next time we are due for a cleaning.

Erin from Sherwood Park
Erin from Sherwood Park

Furnace Cleaning

I was really happy with the job they did. I have had my furnace cleaned in the past and the people that did it were gone in 30 minutes, it didn't seem to make a difference. This time, the guy from Strathcona Elite took over 2 hours and afterwards I could tell the furnace and vents were way cleaner. The vents were hand sanitized and he got garbage out of my cold air duct that looked like it was there since the house was built. I will be using them from now on.

John from Sherwood Park
John from Sherwood Park

Furnace Cleaning

Kevin was excellent. Arrived 5 minutes early, very professional and I noticed a huge difference in dust after he was done. You can tell they care about what they are doing!

Looking for Duct Cleaning pros in Sherwood Park?