Duct Cleaning
Sherwood Park AB T8H 2T6
HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Sherwood Park  >  Strathcona Elite Furnace Cleaning

Reviews for Strathcona Elite Furnace Cleaning

rommel in Fort Saskatchewan
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

this guys did an amazing job on cleaning my furnace and vents, very friendly and professional, even gave me a discount after my bill came up higher than the price we agreed upon, happy costumer right here, keep rockin!!

Thank you for the great review, Rommel. Sometimes there are more ducts than expected, but we always stick to the estimate (or charge less than the estimate if there are fewer ducts than expected). We are glad you are pleased with our service. It was nice meeting you and we look forward to seeing you next time.

Diane in Sherwood Park
2 reviews Sherwood Park, AB

After reading the rave reviews on this company on Google, I decided to call upon their service. Without a doubt, the quality of service was outstanding. The cleaning was extremely thorough and definitely not rushed. What also impressed me was the care taken not to track dirt indoors when the equipment was brought in. Truly an exceptional company.

Thank you for the kind review, Diane. We are happy to hear that you are pleased with our service. See you next time!

Sean in Ardrossan
1 review Strathcona County, AB

after some minor drywall repairs we wanted our ducts and furnace cleaned. We have been in our home for 18 years and have this service done regularly. Using a different company each time. Happy to say our search is over, Darrell came out with Chad and did an amazing job, taking and showing us before and after photos as they went along. Even found and old basting brush( and I mean old! From previous inhabitants) in the cold air duct that the previous service providers did not. Very knowledgeable and informative, asking lots of questions about what type of work was performed prior to coming out. Will use them again and recommend them to friends and family. Thank you Darrell

Chad and I really appreciate the kind review, Sean! It was a pleasure meeting you and cleaning your furnace and ducts. We look forward to our next visit!

Shannon from Sherwood Park in Edmonton
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

The team was very friendly and polite. Hard working and attention to detail to ensure the job was done exceptionally well. Not too often today you come across guys that actually care about what they are doing. Thanks for the job well done!

Thank you for providing a review, Shannon! Your kind words are greatly appreciated.

1 review Ardrossan, AB

Darrell and Chad provided fantastic service and quality of work! They weren't just going through the motion of doing the job, they took pride in what they were working on. Hands down the best furnace cleaners we have had, we will certainly have them back again.

miklogik from Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Excellent customer service, very hard working and friendly. The in-slab floor ducts in our newly purchased house had not been cleaned in many years, and were a mess, but Darrell did a great job and put in many hours, going beyond expectations, and at a very reasonable price. Highly recommended!

Kim from Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

They were very professional, informative and efficient. Did a great job on the furnace cleaning and took their time to clean all of my vent covers. The whole process was very quiet and not as disruptive as other companies can be for yourself and neighbours. I will be calling them next time we are due for a cleaning.

Erin from Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

I was really happy with the job they did. I have had my furnace cleaned in the past and the people that did it were gone in 30 minutes, it didn't seem to make a difference. This time, the guy from Strathcona Elite took over 2 hours and afterwards I could tell the furnace and vents were way cleaner. The vents were hand sanitized and he got garbage out of my cold air duct that looked like it was there since the house was built. I will be using them from now on.