Duct Cleaning
Sherwood Park AB T8H 2T6
HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Sherwood Park  >  Strathcona Elite Furnace Cleaning

Reviews for Strathcona Elite Furnace Cleaning

ShelleyS in Sherwood Park
ShelleyS in Sherwood Park

Fantastic experience

These guys were awesome! Very professional, tidy, showed me all the pictures of my ducts, came after work so I didn't need to take time off.
They were running a few minutes late because of Friday rush hour on the Henday so they called to tell me which was amazing since I had another furnace company cancel on me three times and then not show up at all after I took the day off. Definitely use them again and highly recommend them. They were actually recommended to me by a friend who called them out and they told her that they had to be honest that she would be wasting her money if they did her cleaning as it wasn't dirty and to call them again in a year. Very cool.

Shelley, we sincerely thank you for taking the time to provide this wonderful and thorough review (and your patience while we navigated traffic that day!). It was a pleasure meeting you and cleaning your furnace and ducts. Thanks again for choosing us.

SMH in YEG
SMH in YEG
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Furnace Cleaning

Fantastic job, can't rave about these guys enough. Even fix something minor that was an oversight from the home builder, they caught because the inspection their work with a camera.

Thank you for the great review. We enjoyed meeting you and cleaning your ducts and furnace. See you next time.

Taylor289 in Sherwood Park
Taylor289 in Sherwood Park

Strathcona Elite Furnace Cleaning

Local company that shows up on time, respected my house and my pets. Great communication, very professional and paid exactly what I was quoted. Did an excellent job cleaning both furnaces and all ducts and dryer vent too. Will definitely use Strathcona Elite Furnace Cleaning again.

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience and for choosing us to clean your furnaces, ducts and dryer vent. We look forward to your next cleaning.

rommel in Fort Saskatchewan
rommel in Fort Saskatchewan

furnace and duct

this guys did an amazing job on cleaning my furnace and vents, very friendly and professional, even gave me a discount after my bill came up higher than the price we agreed upon, happy costumer right here, keep rockin!!

Thank you for the great review, Rommel. Sometimes there are more ducts than expected, but we always stick to the estimate (or charge less than the estimate if there are fewer ducts than expected). We are glad you are pleased with our service. It was nice meeting you and we look forward to seeing you next time.

Diane in Sherwood Park
Diane in Sherwood Park
2 reviews Sherwood Park, AB

OUTSTANDING SERVICE!!!

After reading the rave reviews on this company on Google, I decided to call upon their service. Without a doubt, the quality of service was outstanding. The cleaning was extremely thorough and definitely not rushed. What also impressed me was the care taken not to track dirt indoors when the equipment was brought in. Truly an exceptional company.

Thank you for the kind review, Diane. We are happy to hear that you are pleased with our service. See you next time!

Sean in Ardrossan
Sean in Ardrossan
1 review Strathcona County, AB

Furnace and duct cleaning

after some minor drywall repairs we wanted our ducts and furnace cleaned. We have been in our home for 18 years and have this service done regularly. Using a different company each time. Happy to say our search is over, Darrell came out with Chad and did an amazing job, taking and showing us before and after photos as they went along. Even found and old basting brush( and I mean old! From previous inhabitants) in the cold air duct that the previous service providers did not. Very knowledgeable and informative, asking lots of questions about what type of work was performed prior to coming out. Will use them again and recommend them to friends and family. Thank you Darrell

Chad and I really appreciate the kind review, Sean! It was a pleasure meeting you and cleaning your furnace and ducts. We look forward to our next visit!

Shannon from Sherwood Park in Edmonton
Shannon from Sherwood Park in Edmonton

Furnace and duct cleaning

The team was very friendly and polite. Hard working and attention to detail to ensure the job was done exceptionally well. Not too often today you come across guys that actually care about what they are doing. Thanks for the job well done!

Thank you for providing a review, Shannon! Your kind words are greatly appreciated.

1 review Ardrossan, AB

Excellent service and pride in work

Darrell and Chad provided fantastic service and quality of work! They weren't just going through the motion of doing the job, they took pride in what they were working on. Hands down the best furnace cleaners we have had, we will certainly have them back again.

miklogik from Sherwood Park
miklogik from Sherwood Park

Sherwood Park
AB
T8H 2T6

Excellent customer service, very hard working and friendly. The in-slab floor ducts in our newly purchased house had not been cleaned in many years, and were a mess, but Darrell did a great job and put in many hours, going beyond expectations, and at a very reasonable price. Highly recommended!

Kim from Sherwood Park
Kim from Sherwood Park

Furnace Cleaning

They were very professional, informative and efficient. Did a great job on the furnace cleaning and took their time to clean all of my vent covers. The whole process was very quiet and not as disruptive as other companies can be for yourself and neighbours. I will be calling them next time we are due for a cleaning.