Raxmark

9803-9859 111 Street Northwest Edmonton AB T5K1K1

Reviews for Raxmark

Alison Dubitz from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

I hired this company to do my basement bathroom. The initial quote was approximated and did give a 1 year warranty. During the project they made promises to me to have certain things done and never kept their word. I felt like I had to hound them constantly. They always gave the excuse that they were too busy(because they had taken on more work before finishing mine). I felt at the end that the project was rushed and not finished totally the way it should have been. They took advantage of the fact that I was on my own and at the end added way more onto my bill. They played the card that people in this country are too privileged. I provided the toilet,wedi board grout vanity and fixtures and was still charged $19,500.00 and without a permit provided!!!!

Jacqueline Ranner from Edmonton
5 reviews Edmonton, AB

Alex and Sergei did a great job on finishing our basement bathroom. They completed the job within the agreed upon time and stayed within budget. They were also very accommodating in adding in additional plumbing work in the kitchen. We initially chose them to do this project, because they demonstrated a clear understanding from the beginning of what the job involved, so there were no surprises.