General Concrete

Reviews for General Concrete

68GTCS
68GTCS
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Front and rear stairs repair

Nate and his crew did a great job fixing our front and rear steps, we are happy with the work and thought the price charged was reasonable. I'm pleased to recommend them.

Thank you.

Jeremy B.
Jeremy B.
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Remove, re-form and replace all existing sidewalks.

From my initial inquiry to the end of the project General concrete did an amazing job. Nate was there every step of the way from the quoting process right through communicating to the end of the project. I have worked with many different contractors in the past and this was by far the easiest process I have undertaken. It only took one call to make it all happen. The concrete work looks amazing and the sidewalks have been restored to their former glory. The pricing was also very competitive and there were no surprises at the end of the day. I would not hesitate to recommend Nate and General Concrete to anyone, I will certainly be using them in future projects. Keep up the fantastic work guys!

Thank you Jeremy!

chfontaine
chfontaine
0 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Concrete Pad

They came out and removed an old concrete pad. Then they poured and new and bigger pad of exposed aggregate, for my new gazebo. we are very happy. Great job to the boss & crew, thank you.

👍, thank you!

sheila
sheila
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Concrete Pad in back yard.

Nate was knowledgeable and straight to the point. Job was completed on schedule. No hidden costs. Good guys.

Thanks Sheila!

jamesa
jamesa
2 reviews New Westminster, BC

Concrete parking pad

Nate was very communicative and the work was done promptly, at a great price and with little impact to my time.

Thank you!

Warren in New Westminster
Warren in New Westminster
14 reviews New Westminster, BC

New front steps and back patio pad.

Nate was responsive and thorough with his initial quote. The job took a while to get started due to the normal summer backlog but we were pleased with the results.

Thank you Warren!

Don
Don
2 reviews Port Moody, BC

New Patio

Nate and his crew installed a new patio, stamped concrete style, including the removal of the existing pavers, some old concrete and a tree stump. The patio size is 475 sq. ft.

👍

melainadolcetti
melainadolcetti
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Front Steps

Our old front concrete/brick steps were replaced with new concrete steps. We are very happy with the quality of work and how the steps were completed in a timely fashion. The new front steps not only provide safer access to the front door of our house - but they look great! I highly recommend General Concrete.

Thank you!

Hans R.
Hans R.
1 review Surrey, BC

Driveway expansion

We need to expand our driveway to accommodate a new RV, which was a challenge due to matching existing elevations and limited space. Nate and his crew came up a good plan and a reasonable quote. Work was completed very quickly, professionally, as well as cleanup afterwards. I am very pleased with the result, and now our new RV fits nicely beside our home. Highly recommend this crew, great people to work with.

Thanks so much Hans.

Hania77
Hania77
1 review Langley, BC

patio slabs around the house

Nate and his crew did an amazing job! For a reasonable price! My patios slabs look great. But it is not only their job that I liked - I liked working with Nate. Him and the guys are extremely nice and professional. They came when they said they will come, they listen to my suggestions they also clean up after so well that there was nothing left! That doesn't happen often - I know , I have been building my house for the last 1,5 years . I would highly recommend that company to anyone.

Loved how everything turned out. House looks great! Glad we could be apart of your project.

More about General Concrete

General Concrete LTD. is a full service concrete and construction contractor. Concrete Breaking, disposal, forming walls, retaining walls and driveways, land prep, bobcat and hoe work. All types of finishes in stamp concrete, broom finish, smooth floors, concrete patios and concrete driveways.

We also have winter maintenance in snow removal and liquid salting.