General Concrete

HomeStars  >  Concrete Contractors in Langley  >  General Concrete

Reviews for General Concrete

Concrete Driveway in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

We are new to Langley area, and obtained one of their business cards from a nearby driveway project-- checked out their website and reviews are all excellent. Son & Father team who specialize in variety of professional concrete finish work. They did a 1300 sq ft stamped driveway (with rebar) for us in Dec 2017 (replacing asphalt - also cracked by tree roots). They work well with the client to accommodate any requests. They provided a professional detailed quote followed by timelines and kept in contact prior to starting and during the project. They perform quality work at reasonable prices- and there are no pricing surprises. Nate and Dan & crew are reliable and conscientious about their work. Not hesitant to go the extra mile, and they cleanup after the job is done. We would highly recommend this reputable company & crew, and would rehire anytime. In fact they are doing a second concrete driveway pad in our back yard Spring 2018. Bruce & Gerry Laffling

Thanks Bruce and Gerry! See you in the Spring.

Toby Frost from Port Coquitlam
2 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

I had a quote from General Concrete for several concrete jobs at my home (replace a stairway, replace retaining walls, build a parking pad). I initially hired another company as General Concrete was booked up for a couple of months. Unfortunately the company I hired did poor work and tried to over bill (by about 300%!). I fired the initial company and called General to see if they could finish the job. Dan and Nate were great to work with, they finished the job I needed done quickly and efficiently and even fixed some of the shoddy work from the previous company. The job was done fast, the results are high quality, look great and everything is solid. I would have no issues hiring General Concrete and highly recommend them, they are true professionals. Thanks guys!

Thanks Toby, sorry we couldn't get at it sooner!

Mark
1 review Coquitlam, BC

I googled concrete companies in my area and found General Concrete who had positive google and homestar ratings. Nate came out and gave us a quote which was similar to other companies. Nate and his guys were great. He gave me a time line and he kept in touch prior to starting the project, and constantly during it. He was committed to make sure we were satisfied with final product and without hesitation made a change to the project that my wife suggested, which kept her very happy (and me). The final job looks fantastic and Nate and his guys did a great job. We highly recommend General Concrete.

?

Private
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

We had originally agreed to have another contractor for the patio but he had horrible communication skills. So when we read all the positive reviews on Nate, we called him up to give us an estimate. All I can say is Wow, He has awesome communication skills. He came to give us an estimate, he was both professional and easy to talk to. Gave us a timeline, stuck to it. When he said they were going to be here, they showed up to get the work done. We love our patio, can't wait to use it. So glad we hired General concrete

Thanks guys. We got it done just in the right time too!

Jennifer
2 reviews New Westminster, BC

Based on online reviews, we contacted Nate to give us a quote to redo our front stairs/sidewalk, as well as potentially a new concrete pad in our backyard for a carport. Nate was quick to come out and assess the work. Happy with the quote, we hired him and his team. He gave us a rough idea of the timeline and kept to his word. Nate always kept us up to date and came when he said he would. If there were delays due to weather, he told us ahead of time. His team were all very friendly, professional, and cleaned up after each day. Our new stairs look fantastic and our concrete pad is now ready for working on a car. Everything came in at the cost quoted to us originally. Very professional company.

Thank you, Jennifer.

melanie in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Thank you so much to Nate and his team at General Concrete. If you need any concrete work done I would highly recommend this team of guys. They arrive on time, do the work on time, extremely professional and excellent prices. I love my new driveway!!

thank you Melanie.

Michael in Langley
8 reviews Langley, BC

Had Nate, from General Concrete, come and give me a quote to pour a 45 foot by three foot walkway down the side of our house. I had e-mailed three companies about the job and he was the only one that showed up. One company didnt even respond to the email and the other gave me a quote that was 900.00 dollars more and that didn't even include the rebar that Nate put in to his quote. The weather was nice so Nate had a crew come out and set up the forms and place the rebar. The weather then turned ugly for a week, lots of rain, and Nate said he wouldn't pour the concrete in the rain because it could effect the finish. Today is the first nice day and Nate and his crew were here at 8:30 to pour the project and were cleaned up and gone before 10:00. The walkway looks fantastic. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again or to recommend them to friends and family. From start to finish this project was easy thanks to Nate and his team.

Thanks so much Mike. We love patient costumers. :)

Tim in Port Coquitlam
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Nate and his guys were great from start to finish. His price was excellent, followed by him doing exactly what he said he would, and finished with a beautiful new driveway. Job well done. Easy to recommend.

Thanks Tim. I know the kids will enjoy it.

Roy
4 reviews Surrey, BC

Nate and his team did a great job! Price was reasonable and all the work was very well done. Some parts of the project (that they were not involved with) caused stress due to people not showing up when they were supposed to but he juggled his own schedule to make everything run smoothly. Highly recommend and thanks!

Thanks Roy, we want pictures when its up and running.

More about General Concrete

General Concrete LTD. is a full service concrete and construction contractor. Concrete Breaking, disposal, forming walls, retaining walls and driveways, land prep, bobcat and hoe work. All types of finishes in stamp concrete, broom finish, smooth floors, concrete patios and concrete driveways.

We also have winter maintenance in snow removal and liquid salting.