General Concrete

Reviews for General Concrete

NV
NV
1 review Surrey, BC

Sidewalk paving on side of hour house.

Recently used Nate and his team to pave a sidewalk from the front to the back of our house and was very pleased with the attentiveness to detail, price, communication and the work itself. A great guy to deal with, would definitely use them again, and highly recommend!

?Thanks Ryan.

claba from Vancouver
claba from Vancouver
2 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Great Company, Honest, Personable, Great Value, Knowledgeable!

The job posed multiple challenges, Nate was extremely helpful, honest, fair and direct. Any issues, they fixed them immediately. Very personable, knowledgable and extremely well priced for an honest job. Well worth the money! Will be using them again in the future. I would rate them 9.5/10. The issues that arose were minor and were not in their control. Issues were rectified as best they could.

?

1 review Surrey, BC

Very good and reliable company

couldn't be happier with the service and quality of General Concrete. I had three sections of my driveway damaged by cherry tree roots. Dan, Nate and other crew members are very easy and nice to work with. They are very professional, polite, efficient and reliable. They finished the job nicely in two days. Their cost is also competitive. Would not hesitate at all to recommend this company to anyone or business I know.

Thank you for your review and enjoy your new driveway.

Concrete Driveway in Langley
Concrete Driveway in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

General Concrete LTD

We are new to Langley area, and obtained one of their business cards from a nearby driveway project-- checked out their website and reviews are all excellent. Son & Father team who specialize in variety of professional concrete finish work. They did a 1300 sq ft stamped driveway (with rebar) for us in Dec 2017 (replacing asphalt - also cracked by tree roots). They work well with the client to accommodate any requests. They provided a professional detailed quote followed by timelines and kept in contact prior to starting and during the project. They perform quality work at reasonable prices- and there are no pricing surprises. Nate and Dan & crew are reliable and conscientious about their work. Not hesitant to go the extra mile, and they cleanup after the job is done. We would highly recommend this reputable company & crew, and would rehire anytime. In fact they are doing a second concrete driveway pad in our back yard Spring 2018. Bruce & Gerry Laffling

Thanks Bruce and Gerry! See you in the Spring.

Toby Frost from Port Coquitlam
Toby Frost from Port Coquitlam
2 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Quality work, reasonalble price - saved the day!

I had a quote from General Concrete for several concrete jobs at my home (replace a stairway, replace retaining walls, build a parking pad). I initially hired another company as General Concrete was booked up for a couple of months. Unfortunately the company I hired did poor work and tried to over bill (by about 300%!). I fired the initial company and called General to see if they could finish the job. Dan and Nate were great to work with, they finished the job I needed done quickly and efficiently and even fixed some of the shoddy work from the previous company. The job was done fast, the results are high quality, look great and everything is solid. I would have no issues hiring General Concrete and highly recommend them, they are true professionals. Thanks guys!

Thanks Toby, sorry we couldn't get at it sooner!

Mark
Mark
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Concrete work - pathway down the side with stairs and retaining walls

I googled concrete companies in my area and found General Concrete who had positive google and homestar ratings. Nate came out and gave us a quote which was similar to other companies. Nate and his guys were great. He gave me a time line and he kept in touch prior to starting the project, and constantly during it. He was committed to make sure we were satisfied with final product and without hesitation made a change to the project that my wife suggested, which kept her very happy (and me). The final job looks fantastic and Nate and his guys did a great job. We highly recommend General Concrete.

?

Private
Private
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Stamped patio and stairs

We had originally agreed to have another contractor for the patio but he had horrible communication skills. So when we read all the positive reviews on Nate, we called him up to give us an estimate. All I can say is Wow, He has awesome communication skills. He came to give us an estimate, he was both professional and easy to talk to. Gave us a timeline, stuck to it. When he said they were going to be here, they showed up to get the work done. We love our patio, can't wait to use it. So glad we hired General concrete

Thanks guys. We got it done just in the right time too!

Jennifer
Jennifer
2 reviews New Westminster, BC

Sidewalk/Stairs & Concrete Pad for Carport

Based on online reviews, we contacted Nate to give us a quote to redo our front stairs/sidewalk, as well as potentially a new concrete pad in our backyard for a carport. Nate was quick to come out and assess the work. Happy with the quote, we hired him and his team. He gave us a rough idea of the timeline and kept to his word. Nate always kept us up to date and came when he said he would. If there were delays due to weather, he told us ahead of time. His team were all very friendly, professional, and cleaned up after each day. Our new stairs look fantastic and our concrete pad is now ready for working on a car. Everything came in at the cost quoted to us originally. Very professional company.

Thank you, Jennifer.

melanie in Surrey
melanie in Surrey

New Driveway

Thank you so much to Nate and his team at General Concrete. If you need any concrete work done I would highly recommend this team of guys. They arrive on time, do the work on time, extremely professional and excellent prices. I love my new driveway!!

thank you Melanie.

More about General Concrete

General Concrete LTD. is a full service concrete and construction contractor. Concrete Breaking, disposal, forming walls, retaining walls and driveways, land prep, bobcat and hoe work. All types of finishes in stamp concrete, broom finish, smooth floors, concrete patios and concrete driveways.

We also have winter maintenance in snow removal and liquid salting.