E&R Schwarz Masonry Ltd.

Chimney Build & Repair
46 Anita Drive Wellesley ON N0B 2T0
HomeStars  >  Chimney Build & Repair in Kitchener  >  E&R Schwarz Masonry Ltd.

Reviews for E&R Schwarz Masonry Ltd.

Rebuilt and Restored Chimney is Smiling

E&R Schwarz Masonry Ltd.
(519) 744-6373
46 Anita Drive
Wellesley
N0B 2T0

I am exceptionally pleased with the work done by E & R Schwartz Masonry. My chimney was in bad shape as Richard pointed out to me. On our initial first meeting, I was explained in detail what had to be done to bring my chimney up to code.
Richard and his team arrived right on time, and I was so impressed with their professional, courteous and honest integrity.
On further inspection of the chimney, Richard pointed out exactly what had happened to the chimney and showed me pictures of the inside before he proceeded with the work. The chimney had to be rebuilt from the roof up. After the completion, the crew cleaned up impeccably.
I was very surprised as to what a close match the brickwork was to the house brick. My house is 60 years old, but they did an excellent job of matching. Thank you E & R Schwartz for the superb experience dealing with you. I highly recommend this company for any mason army work. They are perfectionists.. My chimney is smiling once again.

Thank you for the wonderful review Gretta ! We are so glad to hear that you are very pleased with the chimney repair. We definitely agree that removing the damaged stonework on the current chimney, and replacing with a new Rugg finish brick to match the house walls was a very good choice. We certainly pride ourselves on our quality of work and attention to detail.

Private User reviews Saint Agatha, ON

Replace 17 sill and mutiple brick replacement (100 year old home)

We can't say enough good things about E&R Schwarz Masonry - from the beginning to the end, they provided wonderful guidance, knowledge, and more importantly attention to detail and craftsmanship!

Richard and his team of skilled masons took pride in their trade and our home will forever be a reflection of that workmanship.

Thank you sincerely. My husband and I run a local waterproofing company and when we get asked (frequently)...who should we hire for Masonry work - I always say - get the best - E&R Schwarz!

Thank you for the kind words. We enjoyed working on your beautiful century home, and thanks for the daily 'treats' .... we sure enjoyed them! I am sure the new window sills will really stand out once your new windows are installed. Cheers !

Brian & Nicole in Etobicoke
Brian & Nicole in Etobicoke
7 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Chimney Rebuild

Richard was extremely thorough in explaining to me how he planned to rebuild my 60yr old chimney. His price was competitive for the top quality he offers and for that reason I decided to hire him. On the work day, he and his crew showed up on time and got right to work. They protected my aging shingles and all vulnerable areas around their work area with sheets and tarps etc. They were done by 2pm and our chimney looks great!

More about E&R Schwarz Masonry Ltd.

Over 50 years of masonry excellence. 2nd generation family business. Experts specializing in Chimney Removals and Repairs, Repointing, Brick and Stone Restoration and much more. Quality Workmanship Guaranteed. Fully Insured for liability insurance and WSIB. Two year workmanship warranty. We provide residential repairs within the tri-cities and area.