Flawless Space

Rochelle  in Torbay
Rochelle in Torbay
1 review Torbay, NL

Colour Consultation

We obtained Vanja's services for a paint colour consultation in our home. I m so glad we did. The colour looks great...it's trendy & warm. Almost everybody who walks into our house has all positive comments about the paint colour. She even went out of the way to help me with deciding on a highlight colour for a wall. She is professional, meticulous & commited. Superb job Vanja! Thank you.

Thank you for your kind words and lovely review. Much appreciated!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Ottawa, ON

New furniture and accessories for living room

Our family hired Flawless Space to help us choose new living room furniture and a suitable layout. We discussed in detail our goals and Vanja offered us various room designs and options. We then purchased the items. We are so happy with the outcome and feel that it truly meets the needs and personality of our family of five! Thanks Vanja!

Thank you very much for your review!

H.Uldalen in Nepean
H.Uldalen in Nepean

Colour Consultations

We hired Vanja with Flawless Space to provide an in-home paint colour consultation for the new home we purchased recently. In terms of scheduling and preparation for the meeting, communication with Vanja was clear and prompt. The colour selection process with Vanja was enjoyable and not at all stressful. Vanja was professional and came prepared for the project with photos for ideas, and had actually "researched" our home to get a head start on recommendations. Vanja brought extra large paint sample sheets, which made selecting colours much easier than previous experiences. She guided us in selecting a cohesive palette for the entire house that ended up transforming the look and feel from dated and boring to warm, modern, and interesting. We would definitely hire Flawless Space again for future design projects!

Hi Elizabeth,
Thank you very much for a great review. It was a pleasure working with you.

S.Murray in Ottawa
S.Murray in Ottawa

Colour Consultations

Vanja came to our home on Saturday afternoon (which I appreciated given it was the weekend). She was very warm and polite but very professional as well. I was impressed with her color knowledge and her suggestions for particular accent walls gave us a new perspective that we had not considered before. Vanja spent well over an hour consulting with us and we are excited to see the results of her suggestions. Thanks again, Vanja.

S.Murray, Nepean

It was so nice to meet both of you.Thank you for your kind words and lovely review. Much appreciated!

Bob R. from Ottawa
Bob R. from Ottawa

Do-It-Yourself design service

I recently purchased “Do It Your Self” design package/service from Flawless Space. The best money I have ever spent!
The perfect service if you’re on a tight budget. You get everything you need to be your own designer: floor plan, furniture, accessories, window treatment suggestions, paint colours, 3D photos of your “new” room and detailed instruction sheets. It makes shopping for furniture and accessories much easier. Thanks Vanja, I plan to use your DIY service again for my basement.

Thank you so much for a great review.
Vanja

Anne from Ottawa
Anne from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Kitchen, dining room, living room, entryway, picture arrangements, home office

I have learned from working with Vanja that just a few hours of her time is enough to make a big difference to the look of my home. We hired Vanja over a year ago to help us pick out paint colours for our kitchen, dining room, living room and entryway. She also gave us advice on picture arrangements for our walls. What a difference it made: When we put up the new paint and rearranged our pictures, we liked the results so much that we hired her again a year later to give me advice on my new home office. Working with her is like being part of a good team. She listened to me, paid attention to what I wanted, and made suggestions to improve on my ideas. The result is that my home really feels like my home, just prettier and fresher than if I had tried to do it all myself. I would definitely recommend her to others.

Cory Dignard from Nepean
Cory Dignard from Nepean
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Paint consult

Before starting any renovations on my townhouse, I hired Vanya to do a colour consult. I really like the colours she helped me select, and her design recommendations were excellent. She recommended I paint the ceiling the same colour as the walls in my small bathroom, and it looks awesome!

Darren from Ottawa
Darren from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Colour consultation (Large paint samples)

Vanja was very considerate of our personal taste and worked with us to build a colour palette that we loved. She used large paint samples (8x11 inches in size) during her consultation. This allowed us to visualize how the interior of the house would look and proved to be much more effective than the smaller paint chips one can find at a store.

She found exactly the right balance between working with our preferences and opening our minds to shades of colours that worked even better than what we’d originally envisioned. Vanja was professional, courteous and a pleasure to work with.

Thanks Vanja! You turned our house into a really beautiful home.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I really appreciate
your referrals and recommendations. Enjoy your beautiful home!

Dan from Ottawa
Dan from Ottawa
1 review ,

Interior decoration

I’ve had the pleasure of working with Vanja on complete interior design of my new home.

As a single father, interior decoration is not my forte but fortunately Vanja was here with her excellent knowledge of interior design and superior customer service skills to help me select all the finishes in the house (kitchen cabinets, flooring, tiles, back-splash, wall color and wood stain).

The results are stunning. Even though in the process, I couldn't necessary see the big picture, I trusted Vanja and her knowledge. She was patient and ensured that my questions and concerns were addressed. She would also suggest other alternatives in order to either save money and/or achieve better results.

Vanja was very accommodating and was willing to help out on a very short notice, either by meeting me or just offering an advice over the phone. I would definitely hire Vanja again, and can confidently recommend her to anybody wanting to achieve astonishing results either on a budget, or spending extravagantly.

Thank you so much. It was great fun to work with you as you had such an open mind to my design ideas.Enjoy your beautiful new home!
Many thanks.

1 review Ottawa, ON

Paint selection for my home

I have lived in my home for 6 years and decided that the standard 'beige' colour that came with my home needed to be updated. I was always interested in painting my home, but the thought of choosing paint colours was a very intimidating process.

I contacted Vanja for a colour consultation and she came to my house, listened to what I wanted, and began to provide options for paint colours. In particular, I explained how I wanted something that was not too bold, but at the same time I wanted colours that were current and that would enhance my home. Vanja took a look at my existing accessories in my home (such as rugs, pillows, light fixtures, tables, chairs, etc) and suggested a couple of colour palates to work with. She also provided me with a few extra ideas regarding interior decorating, which I really appreciated!

It has been 5 months since my home was painted and I am so pleased with how the colors look. My home looks and feels so cozy now that my home is painted. The colors look amazing! I can say that I am very happy with the colour choices that Vanja suggested.

Vanja is extremely approachable, and she has an amazing eye for detail. Vanja was able to use the existing accessories in my home and enhance it into a finished beautiful product. Vanja keeps up with the current trends of interior decorating and is extremely knowledgeable in her field. Above all, she is truly an amazing professional who has a passion for her job and ensures that her clients are happy. I would recommend Vanja without hesitation to anyone who wishes to update their home with new colors and would encourage you to contact her for a colour consultation. You will not be disappointed!

More about Flawless Space

We offer a full spectrum of residential interior decorating services, staging services and redecorating. Your home should reflect your style and our job is to help you achieve your vision. We look forward to helping you create a beautiful and functional space that you will love to call your own.
Looking for Interior Design pros in Nepean?