Gloucester ON K1C2G9
Valiquette Mechanical Inc.

Reviews for Valiquette Mechanical Inc.

Chris in Gloucester
Chris in Gloucester

Instalation

I had Valiquette Mechanical come in and install an air conditioner. I was very happy with the service they went way beyond what I was expecting. The quote was one of the best I received . I have and would recommend them to friends and family.

Mathieu Viseneau in Gloucester
Mathieu Viseneau in Gloucester

Furnace installation

613-286-6284
Gloucester
K1C2G9

We had another company come in and try to fix our furnace, after tests the only solution was to get a new furnace. Their price was excessively high so our friends referred Valiquette Mechanical. The price was fair , they came immediately, the job was kept clean and the end result looks great. Very friendly staff and appreciated them being bilingual.

MGD from Ottawa
MGD from Ottawa

quote on a new furnance

I have never dealt with a more unprofessional contactor. Eric of Valiquette came to my home for a quote, when he arrived he brough over 3 electric heaters as my furnance was not in operation. I thought it was a nice gesture even though I did not need them or ask for them, as I already had electric heaters and a fireplace heating my home. When he did not get the contract because he was $800.00 more than another contractor for the exact same furnance, he then told me he normally rents the heaters. I told him he did not tell me that up front and that I did not even require them. He made me pay him $40 cash for his cost of gas to come to my home to pick up the heaters even though I could have arranged to have then delivered to his place of work, within a few days. Unbelievable! Glad I did not do business with him afterall. I would never recommend him to anyone.

DD from Ottawa
DD from Ottawa
12 reviews Gloucester, ON

Furnace Replacement

When it was time to replace our furnace, we did our research and got a few quotes from different companies. We decided to go with Eric of Valiquette as he really knows his stuff and his price was very competitive. The installation went smoothly and we have been very pleased. When our hot water tank started leaking, we knew it was a 'no-brainer' who to call - it was Valiquette! We have recommended them to anyone who asks!