Simple Shower Solutions

Review for Simple Shower Solutions

Scotts from South Calgary
Scotts from South Calgary

Ready-To-Tile Shower Base, Bench & Shampoo Niches

Everything was done via email and phone with Lance Flinkert, owner of Simple Shower Solutions. Though based in Edmonton, he was very quick to answer most of my concerns and questions. My shipment was delayed a week due to the shower base being constructed to the wrong size. But Lance was quick to troubleshoot and notify me of the issue so that we're not wondering where it was and why it was delayed. That is professionalism and good customer service.

At the time of writing, we're in the midst of installing the waterproof, leak free shower base. It would have been nice if the instructions for installing were on their website or enclosed with the products. But I had to email and ask. Still, once I asked, I received the instructions very quickly via email. The shampoo niches installed with no problems the other day. We had a bit of a hiccup trying to install it last night, but I hope tonight the shower base gets installed with no problems. It's the first time either of us has used this product and none of our friends have used it either. So I hope it goes well! I will certainly be recommending this product if it does!

Looking for Bathroom Renovation pros in Calgary?