KORE ON SITE

HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Edmonton  >  KORE ON SITE

Reviews for KORE ON SITE

Allison  in Red Deer
1 review Red Deer, AB

Paid for white glove delivery... shipment was to occur on a Wednesday eve-perfect as I work days. Got a call on that morning telling me delivery was to be 2pm. Had to scramble to have someone at my home to receive the furniture.. which they dumped, packaging and all, in my living room. I have all the garbage in my garage- which is a decent amount btw, as it was a sectional.
I have contacted the furniture store I st purchased from as well as Kore. Not a single word back from Kore. Pretty deplorable customer service.
I gave them 1 star as they managed to get the couch to my house.

steven from Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Horrible ! my door and frame are so badly scratched i don't think a coat of paint would help.very disappointing restoration hardware for contracting this company. still in the process of dealing with this problem. sending in a damage claim to kore on site. Restoration Hardware needs to rethink who represents them.

CORINNA
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Would never use this company again. It was supposed to be a WHITE GLOVE delivery. They never contacted me once they had received my furniture. I called several times and got no response. No-one answers the phone. No-one response to emails. I had to contact their Calgary head office 3 times in order to get a response. When they came to deliver the furniture they were going to walk in the house with their shoes on. They banged the front door coming in. Banged the wall in the hallway. At that point I went in ahead of them into our bedroom as the walls had just been freshly painted and I did not want them damaged. I watched them like a hawk and had to physically put my hand betwen the furniture and the wall a couple of times and between the pieces of furniture. Part of the service was that they set up the furniture and put the handles on. They stripped several of the handles and I had them replaced. Several pieces of the furniture were scratched ... NOT HAPPY!