Basement Systems Quebec/ Syst

Waterproofing
1620, boul Saint-Elzéar O Laval PQ H7L 3N2
HomeStars  >  Waterproofing in Ahuntsic-Cartierville  >  Basement Systems Quebec/ Syst

Review for Basement Systems Quebec/ Syst

David T in Toronto
1 review Montreal, PQ

Turned up three hours late; made a horrible mess of my back lawn; broke my central vacuum system; tore up the door sill of my garage door and left the discharge pipe too short. It now leaves a huge puddle, which freezes in winter. Contacted them and tried to charge me to put it right. Did not return calls and generally made me feel like I'm the bad guy.

I tried to explain that the guy who did the quote didn't plan it properly but they just pointed to the contract, where it said they had no liability. They don't legally but it makes for a very poor service.

Clumsy workmanship and horrible customer service.

UPDATE: after placing my review here, the company contacted me and came and extended the pipe as originally requested. Shame that I had to go public before I got a the response needed.

Hello Mr. David,

we are glad to hear that we managed to solve the issue that worried you and again, we are very sorry to hear you did not have a positive experience with us when you called us about the discharge line in April.

We hope that was not your original experience when we installed your sump pump system back in October.

As we discussed by emails and the message left on your phone by Michael, the company owner, he was not aware of this matter until we escalated it recently, thank you for bearing with us during our busy season.

Please do note that we always knew the sump pump system works well and discharging the water away from your foundation is the best solution - we did work with your approval originally to discharge the line further away than where we usually install it, to avoid having water puddle in your particular situation, but there was water puddling anyway as we understood from you, probably due to the nature of the soil and the slope of the earth in that location and we couldn't anticipate this happening.

Water puddling would never cause any issue to the system integrity and the purpose of the sump pump system; however, we should have been more sensitive to your particular complaint and we should have acted faster.

Thank you for having raised these issues, they will definitely help us serve our clients better in the future.

Do not hesitate to call us if you have any further questions or concerns.

Kind regards,

Antonio Sabella

More about Basement Systems Quebec/ Syst

Systèmes Sous-sol Québec est une entreprise qui se spécialise en réparation d'infiltration d'eau au sous-sol, réparation de vides sanitaires, contrôle de l'humidité et réparation de fissures de fondation, desservant le Québec. Nous sommes le seul détaillant Basement Systems et Foundation Supportworks au grand Montréal et les régions environnantes. Systèmes Sous-sol ...