Bathroom Design Build

Bernard O Brien from North Vancouver
Bernard O Brien from North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Bathroom Renovation

I met with Paul and we went over the design and work to be conducted. We scheduled the work to take place while we were away on vacation. When we arrived back from vacation, our bathroom was completely transformed with no trace of any construction debris in our house. Paul was able to work through with all issues based on our conversation and contract. We are very happy with the results and would recommend Paul. We have asked for quotations on more projects for our home and we will be happy to work with Paul again in the future.

Thanks Bernard!

Scott MacGregor from Surrey
Scott MacGregor from Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Bathroom Reno

Paul is an excellent craftsman and a professional in his approach to his work. His attention to detail from estimate to job completion was very good. I highly recommend Paul and Bathroom Design Build Vancouver!

Always a pleasure thanks for the review Scott.

Beau from Coquitlam
Beau from Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Ensuite Renovation

I had my en suite gutted and totally renovated. I had the tub removed, replaced by a walk in shower, which included moving my plumbing for my drain. The floor, toilet and vanity/sink was also replaced. Not only was Paul professional, but he demonstrated personal pride in his work. He ensured that every last detail was completed to my satisfaction. His professionalism and positive approach was appreciated, but it was his top notch quality work that was most impressive. He took the time to ensure things were done right! I highly recommend using him and will definitely use Paul for my next bathroom renovation.

Thanks for the review Beau.

James from Port Moody
James from Port Moody
2 reviews Port Moody, BC

Bathroom renovation/repairs

Paul has provided exceptional service for us.

He has proven himself to be reliable, personable and highly professional.

We sincerely appreciate his work ethic and dedication. We are extremely happy with his work and careful attention to detail. We would not hesitate to recommend him and will absolutely work with him again.

It's was a pleasure thank you for the review!

Kristina in North vancouver
Kristina in North vancouver
7 reviews NORTH VANCOUVER, BC

bathroom reno

They provided fantastic recommendations and helped me build on to my own ideas. Very satisfied and will definitely recommend to any one who wants a quality job for a valued price.

Thanks for the review Kristine!

More about Bathroom Design Build

Bathroom-Design-Build is a family owned and run business dedicated to giving you that custom bathroom look for the best possible price. Through a strict work ethic and exceptionally high standards of practice, founder, Paul McGeehan, invariably provides uniquely creative, high-quality craftsmanship to each customer. Bathroom-Design-Build values genuine, honest, open working relationships and strives to provide such consistency to all customers and business partners.

At Bathroom Design Build we take great pride in our renovation process. Your bathroom may look stunning on the outside but what is underneath? The foundation materials of any bathroom are the most important aspects and will be the deciding factor as to whether your bathroom lasts two or fifteen years. Using high quality proven products that will stand the test of time, prevent water penetration and most importantly prevent mold growth should not be compromised or overlooked.