HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Newmarket  >  Mr Appliance of Barrie

Reviews for Mr Appliance of Barrie

Liz in Kitchener
1 review Orangeville, ON

We called Mr Appliance in the morning, Allan was out to our house by noon and had the dryer fixed before 1:00. Excellent service, very professional. We will definitely get them again. This was the Orangeville location

We are glad you liked the service from Allen. He is the franchise from Mr Appliance Orangeville.

Mr Appliance Vaughan

Alex in North York

Our 6 years old dishwasher didn't work at all. We called Mr. Appliance and a technician arrived on the next day morning. Jason explained that repair cost will be $360. We considered this repair unreasonable and decided to buy a new "Bosch". Jason picked it up from the store for us and installed it on Friday as he promised.
I want to say thank you again to him for such a professional service and highly recommend this company to others.

Alex S.

Thanks you Alex for the kind review. I look forward to working with you in the future and know you will enjoy your new Bosch dishwasher.

Thanks Again Jason Francey

Wayne
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Our 15 year old washer would not drain. I was told by others, chances are it was the pump ($165 cost of part). Justin came, saw the water was draining very slowly, so he disassembled the drain connector and saw that the filter was absolutely plugged. He removed all the crud that had accumulated over the years in the filter, reassembled it, tested it. The pump works fine. Great service, great job, very reasonable price. I would recommend them for sure.

Thanks for the positive review.

carolkline in Barrie
3 reviews Barrie, ON

I am delighted with the prompt and professional service I had from Josh of Mr. Appliance for my washing machine. He was courteous, pleasant and professional. He took the time to explain the problem and the solution to fix it. He also had a marvellous way with my dog who, after a few minutes, lay on the floor quietly and showed better behaviour than I usually see! Thanks Josh for doing a great job!

We are pleased you liked the service from Mr Appliance. Josh is always happy to meet new four legged friends and fix appliances too.

drmastone
1 review Orillia, ON

The technicians are always prompt and accommodating about giving us the latest possible appointment on a Friday as this is a cottage property. They park their vehicle at the end of the driveway to avoid spills and wear booties upon arrival in the house. This particular oven has been a recurring glitch, but the boys just smile and set to work to test the controls for faults.They explain how the oven works and why different techniques might cause issues. They even know where the breaker switch is in the basement. They have had to take this oven to the shop and back 4 times and are extremely careful to use a covered trolley to transfer the oven to their truck. It is quite delightful having these young pros attempt to educate this old gal on how to turn on the 10 plus options on this oven. You may call it a service call, but I call it a social call with educational benefits. I cannot complement Mr. Appliance enough on their intelligent, kind and sociable staff.

Well that is a review every company would wish to have.

Thanks You from the Team

Tony in PATUANAK
1 review Patuanak, SK

Jason has been to our house for two repairs and each time has done great work. He is on time, very professional and very helpful with advise on keeping our appliances in top shape. I would highly recommend his company to anyone needing appliance repair. Tony F.

It's nice to find a great review on a Saturday before heading out with my Mr Appliance family for dinner. Thanks Again

705-814-3003

miketessier
1 review Barrie, ON

Replaced the old dishwasher with a new one and josh explained everything in detail. Kepted the work area very clean

We are happy you liked the service. Josh is a great tech and we are proud to have him as part of the team.

virginia in Toronto
1 review Barrie, ON

We needed repair for our stackable dryer. We called, explained the make and model to the receptionist who booked an appointment. When the repair technician arrived he refused to do any work because the unit was stacked. We told him the appointment scheduler was told this. He refused to do the work. He told us he would come back the next day if we took the unit down. He refused to work on it at that time if we took it down then. When he returned the following day, he did not have the required part and told us to restack the dryer and they would order the part. That afternoon we got a call stating the part was in and they would be back the next day to install it. We unstacked the machine. When the appointment time the next day came and went, we called in and were told the part was back ordered and would take several weeks to come in. They told us not to bother calling anyone else because no one would be able to get it. We restacked the machine. We called to speak to the manager about our frustrations who was the rudest person to be dealing with customer service. She kept us on the line for 45 minutes arguing about how it was unnecessary to tell people when booking the appointment that the machine needs to be unstacked. When the part finally arrived the technician installed it and left taking payment. When we went to use the dryer, we found it had not been hooked up properly. We called to get the technician to come back out and were told we needed to book an appointment. This company is poorly managed and has unqualified technicians. Do NOT use them!

Please provide your service number. I do not see you in my system. If we did failed you I apologize and as per the many reviews and many thounds of calls we complete well, I assure you we care about our customers. As per Unqualified we are proud and trained by many Major Manufacturers.

Michelle in Toronto

These guys fixed an issue with my dryer. The biggest challenge was figuring out how to access the back of the dryer which was wedged into a small closet and drywalled all around. They were great problem-solvers, very professional and positive. Mr. Appliance is my new go-to for any future repairs.

Justin and Josh say thanks for the review. Mr Appliance alway try's to resolve the problem and happy to help with your gas dryer.

Travis in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Josh W. came to my condo to fix my washing machine. He was extremely knowledgable. He gave me great info. on my machine and was able to help me figure out the problem. Great customer service and super professional. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs an appliance looked at or fixed.
Thanks again.

Thanks for the awesome review.

More about Mr Appliance of Barrie

Mr. Appliance is North America's leading home & commercial appliance repair franchise system. Established in 1996, its franchises provide full-service home appliance repair and light commercial appliance repair services. Mr. Appliance has more than 190 locations throughout the United States and Canada and is consistently ranked among the top home service franchises by Entrepreneur magazine and other industry experts. Mr. Appliance is a subsidiary of the Dwyer Group, Inc., a worldwide franchise holding corporation supporting over 1,100 franchisees in the United States and 24 foreign countries. In addition to Mr. Appliance®, other Dwyer Group subsidiaries include: Aire Serv®; Heating and Air Conditioning, Glass Doctor®, Mr. Electric®, Mr. Rooter®, The Grounds Guys™, and Rainbow International®; Restoration and Cleaning. The businesses are diverse, but all are built upon the same philosophy of success - exceed the customer's expectations.
When you invite Mr. Appliance Expert Appliance Repair technicians into your home, you will encounter not only expertly trained home appliance repair technicians, but professionals who are trained to deliver to you a tailored and unique service experience. This experience includes treating you and your home with respect. Many of our customers look to Mr. Appliance Barrie/Newmarket/Orillia as their preferred service provider. We enjoy our work and it shows! We look forward to welcoming you as a customer and being your preferred source for residential appliance repair service in the future.
Appliance Repair Services: