Upgrade Countertop & Stone

Countertops
Upgrade Countertop & Stone

Reviews for Upgrade Countertop & Stone

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Very Pleased With My Quartz Counter!

My journey was long. I couldn’t make up my mind, even when I did I second guessed myself. At the end of the day though I ended up with a counter that is lovely. I was worried because I had a lot of extra cuts and had a grill insert, all of which was done very well. Very pleased.

I love my kitchen again

Upgrade countertop rejuvenated my old tired kitchen counter and backsplash. I simply love it. Excellent quality and workmanship. Very affordable solution. Pricing estimate and measurement we precise. Install was quick and thorough. Highly recommended

Uxbridge Construction Project
Uxbridge Construction Project
1 review Uxbridge, ON

Bathroom countertop - new install

Started the house renovations and the first part - bathroom countertop - came out even better than what I had hoped for ! Delivery was perfect (5 days) and the guys helped me load it into my van. Next is the kitchen and I wouldn't even think of going anywhere else........ Thank you Upgrade :)

Alison
Alison

Kitchen countertop

Elaine was very friendly and quick to respond. Her and her team did an amazing job. I am very satisfied with their work and good price, highly recommended. Thank you Elaine

Hi Alison ,
Thank you so much for your recommend it is our pleasure look forward to your next project.

Chris in Sault Sainte Marie
Chris in Sault Sainte Marie
1 review Sault Ste. Marie, ON

Kitchenette countertop

We needed a new countertop for a new kitchenette in our basement. Within two weeks of calling Elaine, we had agreed on price, selected material, they were out to measure and the countertop was installed. It looks great and responsiveness was fantastic.

Hi Chris It was a pleasure working on your kitchen,Thank you for review and recommendation .enjoy new kitchen Countertop. Again thanks for taking the time to write this.
Regards

Violeta
Violeta

Great countertops

Elaine was very responsive from day one, addressed all my questions and gave me great options for my new kitchen and bathroom countertops.

The installation was really fast and the team followed covid protocols. I’m very happy with the end product and I believe the price was fair.

Hi Violeta ,Thank you so much it was our great pleasure to worked with you Looking forward to hear from you again, best wishes.

Countertop

We love the work that Iling did with her team and their flexibility. Also, it was the best price on the market! They installed sink as well. All job was done accurately.

Thank you Mila get reviews for me response and it was our pleasure to work with your best wishes.

Terry in Toronto
Terry in Toronto

Counter tops and backsplash

Elaine and her team were amazing . The install days they were on time and very professional. They provided a quick turn around time from on site measurements to install was within 2 weeks.

Thanks again
Great job ! I would recommend Elaine and her team for all of your counter top and backsplash needs.

Hi Terry thank you for your response and recommended our company ,it was our great pleasure to worked with you best wishes.

Vanessa Pacheco Nunes
Vanessa Pacheco Nunes

Kitchen & washroom

I am so happy with Eline & her staff with the work they have done at my house. The service is amazing as well. She is very pleasant to work with and answers back right away! I really appreciate the work they have done for us and will definitely use them again and recommend them to anyone who needs their services! Thank you so much Eline!

Thank you Terry for your kind feedback, we really appreciate it!

uncle kracker in Vaughan
uncle kracker in Vaughan

cut out my marble countertop

had to cut my marble countertop to make bigger for a new gas cooktop, did an excellent job with very little dust and very professional and on time.

great job team

Thank you so much it was our pleasure to worked with you we are looking forward to hear from you again if you have any future plans.

More about Upgrade Countertop & Stone

Upgrade Countertop & Stone supplies and installs custom cut quartz, granite, marble and all other natural stone counters . All our workers have more then 10 years nature stone fabrication experience. We co-work with lots of stone suppliers such as Caesarstone, Silestone, Samsung, Hanstone, Interstone, etc in Toronto. We are ...
Looking for Countertops pros in Markham?