HomeStars  >  Countertops in Markham  >  Upgrade Countertop & Stone

J &.
J &.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Countertop replacement

We are very pleased with Elaine and her team. They were very organized and kept us well-informed of progress and schedule. They responded promptly in fixing a minor mark and chip found on the material. I would recommend Upgrade Countertop to our friends.

Thank you for your time to write us such a great review and it was a wonderful experience to work with you .looking forward to doing business with you in the future
Upgrade Countertop team

Janet
Janet

Kitchen Countertop

Their work is beautiful! There was lots of selection, and the staff at the store were amazing at helping me make the right selection for my kitchen, even showing me the full slab they would be using. The installation was a week later, and their installers were fabulous at making sure things were perfect!

Hi Janet, thank you for taking your time to write us such a great review. We are so happy to hear you love your new countertop and so glad that we have exceeded your expectation.You are such an amazing customer and working with you is absolutely a wonderful experience for all of us. Looking forward to doing business with you in the future and wish you all the best!

Rodriberg
Rodriberg

Kitchen Renovation

5 star service, value and quality!

My fiancé and I just bought our first house whose kitchen required a complete revamp. I always felt the countertop was an important element to the way a kitchen looked. I loved the look of marble and durability and maintenance of quartz. I heard about Elaine through a family friend and decided to go check out her options. It was a long weekend and there were many other similar type shops in the area. The only one that was open and busy away cutting slabs for other customers was this shop, which speaks to the amount of business and success they have had.

I decided on a colour and Elaine and her team came to my house to make sure the measurements were perfect. Installation and turnaround was very quick, within a week or so and a seamless process. She was very responsive and always happy to answer all of my questions (and I had a lot). Thanks Elaine!

I was really impressed by:
- service and helpfulness
- selection of options
- ability to purchase and install sink counter
- quick turarnound time
- quality
- value

Moving in this weekend and looking forward to enjoying my new countertop and sink!

Thank you so much for taking your time to write such an excellent review (and i heard it was your first review ever, really appreciate). It was pleasure working with you guys.We are so glad that you are happy with our work and the end result of your new kitchen.It was our responsibility to meet your satisfaction through this project. Enjoy your first new house and the new kitchen . Looking forward to doing business with you in the future . If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call or visit us .

manetcat in Markham
manetcat in Markham

Kitchen Countertop Dream

I was referred to Upgrade countertops and they were great! They had a an amazing selection of stone to choose from and Elaine was really patient with me while I tried to decide. Everything was ready to install in just a few days and the installation was quick. The installers were very professional and very careful in my home. If I knew that it would be this easy and fast, I would have done this years ago! Thanks so much for making my kitchen look beautiful.

Thank you so much for taking your time to write us such a great review and sharing your experience with us .We are so happy that you love your new kitchen look . It was such a pleasure to be able doing business with you .Much appreciated !

Custom marble double vanity

Elaine is a pleasure to work with. They installed a custom marble double vanity in one of our bathrooms within one week of providing a quote. It is beautiful.

Chloe in Whitby
Chloe in Whitby

Kitchen island/waterfall

We met Elaine through a family referral. Could not be happier with our new kitchen island/waterfall. She was quick, efficient and professional. Her team was on time, which in Toronto is very rare and they were super friendly. They explained to us why they were doing things a certain way and they were very careful in our home. We will call her for our futur projects!

Shawn in Whitchurch-Stouffville
Shawn in Whitchurch-Stouffville
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Basement Reno

We had a great experience with Elaine and her team. We were looking for a quartz countertop for a basement kitchenette with a large multipurpose sink. She was able to recommend products that met our needs perfectly. The installation went very smoothly. Value for the product and and customer service was great. We would highly recommend Upgrade to anyone. They went above and beyond our expectations.

Talar in Newmarket
Talar in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Kitchen Renovation, Quartz countertop, Stunning, first class product and service

We renovated our kitchen and had researched and visited several places for Quartz countertop. Elaine and her team at Upgrade Countertop & Sone were recommended by friends that had just recently also installed Quartz counter top for their Kitchen reno and they highly recommended Elaine and her team. We visited the showroom and we were amazed to see a great variety of beautiful choices and products. Elaine went out of her way to give us EXCELLENT support and Professional service. She spent so much time with us, answering questions, concerns. She even let us view the large slabs in the back workshop so that we could compare and see the samples also in a larger scale. From the beginning to the end Elaine took care of us and gave us first class service and we are so happy and pleased with our product. Our new Quartz counter top is beautiful and stunning. The installers worked hard, they were prompt, professional and had excellent craftsmanship. Thank you to Elaine and her wonderful Team at Upgrade Countertop & Stone. Thank you for making such a positive and significant difference. Elaine genuinely cares, is highly knowledgeable and is eager to help and provide Excellent Professional Service. We highly recommend Elaine and her Team. You will be very pleased with the service and quality.

Anne-Marie in Markham
Anne-Marie in Markham

Quartz countertop in kitchen looks awesome

I love my new quartz countertop! They did a fantastic job. I highly recommend this company. I found out about Upgrade Countertop and Stone from neighbours who recently had their countertops done and were very happy with the results.
There were so many samples to choose from. I needed help deciding on the color and Elaine was very helpful. I can't say enough about Elaine, but all the staff are very friendly. I can't believe how fast the job was done. I called Monday, they came to measure on Tuesday evening and it was installed early Friday.

More about Upgrade Countertop & Stone

Upgrade Countertop & Stone supplies and installs custom cut quartz, granite, marble and all other natural stone counters .

All our workers have more then 10 years nature stone fabrication experience. We co-work with lots of stone suppliers such as Caesarstone, Silestone, Samsung, Hanstone, Interstone, etc in Toronto.We are fully licensed and insured and will provide you with a written contract, so there's no surprises!

We do both commercial and residential countertop projects.

Contact or Visit our factory at 271 Amber St, Unit 8 in Markham, ON to get professional suggestion.

Send your drawing to us or call us at 905-513-0868 to get the free quotation.

When we start the project, we will go and template your counter again. This process will last 45min-1hour.

After template and slab arrives, we need 4-5 business days fabrication. Guaranteed!!

Installation will take 3-4 hours. It depends on the size of your project.

We also provide old countertop removal and disposal service. If you need us to do this , please let us know before installation.