Accutech Appliances

pat from Meadowbrook
pat from Meadowbrook
1 review Meadowbrook, AB

kenmore washer/dryer

When I called around looking for a repairman, Swen was the only one concerned that my appliances were on the back of my truck as we had just had a -zero drop in temp. Fortunately they were in the garage. Once I had them inside, I called again and Swen came over promptly, diagnosed both problems quickly and repaired the dryer on the spot. He came back the next day and repaired the washer, making sure they were both running properly before he left. His prompt no-nonsense service was wonderful to have.
Thank you Swen!!

Robin from Beiseker
Robin from Beiseker
10 reviews Beiseker, AB

Appliance repair

The company responded to my request for service very promptly. They were very efficient and through finding the problem and offering a solution.They brought all of the parts that were needed with them so there was no need for a second trip or a delay. I would have them again.