Toronto Home Contractors - No Longer in Business

General Contractors
1 Old Toronto ON M5V 1W2
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Toronto  >  Toronto Home Contractors - No Longer in Business

Reviews for Toronto Home Contractors - No Longer in Business

Angie Bonilla from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

When I find bad service somewhere, I'm quick to post something online right away, but this is one of those few times when I'm compelled to write something great. After all, avoid bad service is important, but knowing a good service can be valuable too.

Toronto Home Contractors, Patrick and his crew were just awesome when I needed to have some work done to allow my aging mother a safe and easy way to continue living in her home. The fear of sending her to a nursing home has been shuttering. The team performed many tasks to enable my mother to keep her independence longer, and I'm very grateful for their professional service, timing and superb quality of finish!

Gordon Wesley from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Upon retiring, I found the need to alter a few things in my home so I could remain living where I was. I researched many contractors and found myself with great worry after so many scary tales of bad things... Without worry, I can safely tell you that Patrick and his team were very good to me. They didn't overcharge for anything, finished on time and the quality was impeccable. If you are in the GTA and need a medium sized project completed, these guys will surely bring you peace of mind.

Andrea Roberts from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

My husband and I have jobs that cause us to travel quite a bit, so for this reason we try to entertain often when we are home and the ideal thing for us was a new kitchen which would lend itself to have many people comfortably social.

Patrick and his crew were more than amazing! Most of the work was done while we were not home, so we had some worries, but upon completion, my husband and I arrived home to be filled with tears of joy. I cannot share enough of how wonderful this kitchen make-over has made us. We more than highly recommend them to any of our friends!

Wolfgang Bochar from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

New Hardwood Flooring Installed, Drywall, Built-In Cabinetry (multiple rooms), Backyard deck, Backyard Fence, Resurface and Stain Large Bedroom Hardwood floor, Minor Fixups to walls and Doors.

I am not putting a Price down, because that's private. But I will say they are not expensive and do a great job.

F
1 review North York, ON

Following the widespread flooding of July 8, 2013 in Toronto due to unusually heavy rains and sewer back-ups, our finished basement needed to be rebuilt following emergency clean-up.

The work is still ongoing and this review will be updated once the project is complete. Work up to now is satisfactory.

Review has 1 previous version
Dave Hillyer from Abbotsford
2 reviews Abbotsford, BC

Patrick and his crew renovated our Toronto town-home for just over one year, with professionalism and extreme care in making certain we got exactly what we wanted. We are so pleased with the quality of our make-over, that we will have them come and and renovate our cottage up north next summer. I only wish I could give them an 11 out of 10!
Thanks, Patrick for such a wonderful job!

Jonathan Whitley from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Patrick and his crew performed a variety of different tasks for me as part of building a cafe. They were done on time and on budget. He even returned for an unsolicited follow up. Great work.

David from North York
2 reviews North York, ON

Patrick's tireless energy is only surpassed by his professionalism. The floors went in fast and easy, the deck looks amazing and the basement is now a livable space. I intend to use him for all future renos.

BRYAN LEUNG from North York
1 review North York, ON

The project involves the construction of a walkway of approximately 20 ft. and a 10' x16' deck. While the walkway remains to be finished, pending the delivery of material, we are very satisfied with the workmanship and design of the deck. Patrick gives very simple and frank advice and fully understand our needs. Besides, he has a great team working for him.

More about Toronto Home Contractors - No Longer in Business

Toronto Home Contractors is a full service company providing professional, experienced home renovation services for the Greater Toronto Area known as the GTA. We provide services for renovations, additions, and new build projects