Deluxe Alarms

Mike from Milton
Mike from Milton
2 reviews Milton, ON

Alarm monitoring

I recently renewed my monitoring service for another three years. In addition to an almost $10 discount per month, I was given a video/intercom monitor at no charge! I have been very happy with the response times and customer service.

Tanya  from Oakville
Tanya from Oakville

Alarm System

I was having an issue with my alarm system. I spoke with Liz in customer service who was very helpful and assured me that all would be fixed. She dealt with the matter and made me feel like my issues were being heard. I would recommend deluxe alarms to my family and friends. They have great customer service.