Reliable Roofers

Reviews for Reliable Roofers

Gail B.  in Mississauga
Gail B. in Mississauga

Emergency Leak Reoair

Thank you Alex from Reliable! You’re a life saver. I was very concerned about the leak and worried about what to do. You responded to my message right away and came to repair it ASAP. I will definitely call you again if needed and recommend you to anyone I know! Thanks to you I will sleep well tonight - Gail B. Malton

Gayle in Mississauga
Gayle in Mississauga

Roof replacement

This is the second time we are using this company to change our roof. The last home we lived in they did a great job and we never encountered any problems.
We did see many neighbors lose shingles in the wind storms last year while our roof was fine.
In the new home we bought when the home inspector told us that we should change the roof we didnt even call around.

S.D in Etobicoke
S.D in Etobicoke

New Eaves + Roof Inspection

We had some shingles blown off and the eaves come loose. After a few quotes we decided to go with Reliable Roofers. Alex and Nick are very easy to deal with. I trusted them from day one. Highly recommend them.

Claudio in Etobicoke
Claudio in Etobicoke

New Roof and Plywood

We were long overdue for our roof replacement. this spring we started shopping around and found Alex. The advice and recommendations that he gave us were far greater then some of the other companies. It truly showed who was just changing the shingles, and who was fixing the true problems we were having on the roof.

Tiberius in North York
Tiberius in North York

Detached home roof repair

Shortly after the high winds last week I badly needed my roof repaired. I found this company on Google. They fixed my roof and I am very pleased with their work. I will recommend them to everyone.

Thank you Tiberius. We are happy to help out. Now you can relax when it rains :)

Great service to a Bad Customer

They don't sell a product, they sell a service. Thanks god for honest people like this. It was my first roof, and I was being a an A$$ of a customer, but Harris and the crew were just awesome.

Thank you bad customer lol. changing a roof is a big job and a big investment. So we understand that some customers can be concerned. Were just glad that your experience went well and let us know if you ever need anything in future.

Rimon E from Oakville
Rimon E from Oakville

Roof repairs

Had some roofing issues due to work done by another contractor and called Alex looking for help! ALEX was responsive and fair. Seemed to really care and did an amazing job making the necessary repairs. I would recommend to anyone looking for a great roofing contractor.

Thank you for the kind words and were happy to help out.

Norma in Etobicoke
Norma in Etobicoke

Reliable Roofers are professional, knowledgeable and care about their customers!!!

Alex came and gave us a detailed estimate for our aging roof. Just before scheduled work began we noticed leaks in our home and when we contacted Alex he was quick to return our calls and respond to our serious situation and fix the problem before any more damage was done. Alex and his crew did a thorough, professional job and left no mess behind and truly showed quality customer service. Definitely recommend Reliable Roofers !

Thank you Norma. We are always glad to help and will answer anytime you need us.

Joseph in Toronto
Joseph in Toronto

roof shingles

Due to misunderstanding between owner of the company and myself I would like to correct my review toward positive direction.We both made effort to correct situation .I find that he is professional and care about his business and his customers.
I am asking HomeStars to cancel my previous review.

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you Joseph for your review and patience. Yes there was a misunderstanding, we are only human :) In the end im glad that we are both happy.

KMAC7777 in Etobicoke
KMAC7777 in Etobicoke

Reliable Roofers are a fantastic company to deal with!

After the insane wind storm here in Toronto/Etobicoke, Alex made time in his super busy schedule to stop by my, and my mother-in-laws house to do a patch job on both roofs. We called him last minute, and he made time in his schedule to fit us in. He took time to climb on our roof, check it out, make minor patches to it, and help us arrange someone to come handle our eavestrough. Would highly recommend.

Thank you for the nice feedback. We tried hard to help as many houses as we can during the last storm. Please let us know if you need anything in the future

More about Reliable Roofers

Reliable Roofers is a family run business that believes quality work and good service comes first. Reliable Roofers will prove that you can get the best quality at a reasonable price. What makes us different is that we treat every house as if it was our own and back it up with the best warranty in the industry.
Call Reliable Roofers to get a written quote on changing your roof shingles or eaves and receive a peace of mind warranty.