Reliable Roofers

Toronto ON M8Z 4S8
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Etobicoke  >  Reliable Roofers

Reviews for Reliable Roofers

Great service to a Bad Customer

They don't sell a product, they sell a service. Thanks god for honest people like this. It was my first roof, and I was being a an A$$ of a customer, but Harris and the crew were just awesome.

Rimon E from Oakville
Rimon E from Oakville

Roof repairs

Had some roofing issues due to work done by another contractor and called Alex looking for help! ALEX was responsive and fair. Seemed to really care and did an amazing job making the necessary repairs. I would recommend to anyone looking for a great roofing contractor.

Norma in Etobicoke
Norma in Etobicoke

Reliable Roofers are professional, knowledgeable and care about their customers!!!

Alex came and gave us a detailed estimate for our aging roof. Just before scheduled work began we noticed leaks in our home and when we contacted Alex he was quick to return our calls and respond to our serious situation and fix the problem before any more damage was done. Alex and his crew did a thorough, professional job and left no mess behind and truly showed quality customer service. Definitely recommend Reliable Roofers !

Joseph in Toronto
Joseph in Toronto

roof shingles

Due to misunderstanding between owner of the company and myself I would like to correct my review toward positive direction.We both made effort to correct situation .I find that he is professional and care about his business and his customers.
I am asking HomeStars to cancel my previous review.

Review has 1 previous version
KMAC7777 in Etobicoke
KMAC7777 in Etobicoke

Reliable Roofers are a fantastic company to deal with!

After the insane wind storm here in Toronto/Etobicoke, Alex made time in his super busy schedule to stop by my, and my mother-in-laws house to do a patch job on both roofs. We called him last minute, and he made time in his schedule to fit us in. He took time to climb on our roof, check it out, make minor patches to it, and help us arrange someone to come handle our eavestrough. Would highly recommend.

Thank you for the nice feedback. We tried hard to help as many houses as we can during the last storm. Please let us know if you need anything in the future

Gutierrez in Old Toronto
Gutierrez in Old Toronto

Roof replaced

Alex and his team did a great job. My garden was protected just like they promised.
I choose them for the quality and they didn’t disappoint. I highly recommend them and would use their services again without a doubt.

Thank you for sharing this feedback. We are glad that you are happy.

Greg D. in Etobicoke
Greg D. in Etobicoke

Roof Replacement

Alex provided a thorough consultation and a competitive quote. He was highly responsive throughout the process, always friendly and exceptionally accommodating to our schedule. The work was completed quickly and professionally, and Alex made it clear that he would be happy to return if we found that anything was not to our satisfaction. Very happy with the entire process and would recommend Reliable without hesitation.

Thank you Greg. If you ever need anything feel free to call me anytime.
Alex

Miles in Toronto
Miles in Toronto

Changed shingles

We definitely needed to change our roof before winter hits. Our neighbors were doing theirs as well. Alex gave me a fair price and promised high quality.
Once the roof was done my neighbor went up to look and said that everything was done properly.

Thanks Miles. It was a pleasure working with you and your neighbors.

Vlad.Bakic in Toronto
Vlad.Bakic in Toronto

Very reliably and trustworthy company with affordable prices. Experienced employees with professional and positive attitude. They came on schedualed day and time without delays. I am very impressed with the quality of work, fast and clean. No mess was left around the property after the work was completed. Highly recommended.

Thank you Vlad for taking time to give us this feedback.

Snowbird Jay in Toronto
Snowbird Jay in Toronto

Roof (shingle) Replacement

We decided to have our roof replaced this season after our handy man noticed some damaged sections when he was cleaning the eaves. We spend our winters away so it was important to us that we use a reputable company and after reading other reviews on Alex and his team we decided to use him. Everything looks fine and clean. We are satisfied with the job they did.

Thank you for this feedback.

More about Reliable Roofers

Reliable Roofers is a family run business that believes quality work and good service comes first. Reliable Roofers will prove that you can get the best quality at a reasonable price. What makes us different is that we treat every house as if it was our own and back it up with the best warranty in the industry.
Call Reliable Roofers to get a written quote on changing your roof shingles or eaves and receive a peace of mind warranty.