Reliable Roofers

Reviews for Reliable Roofers

Brian
Brian

Partial re-shingle

One side of my roof had deteriorated due to the acidic effect of spruce needles, plus, the lowest row of shingles on the other side was in bad shape. I talked to 3 companies - one said "whole roof or nothing", another one quoted me for half the roof, but declined doing the "Mickey Mouse job" on the other side. Dan from Reliable gave me a competitive quote, and honestly said he would try to repair the other side, but couldn't guarantee it would work. During the quote stage and the work stage, he kept me updated and always called before coming to the house. His crew was cheerful, cleaned up well and Dan did the second repair job himself - everything looks great. Dan was professional and friendly and answered all my questions. Two thumbs up!

Thanks Brian for taking time to post a review. Were glad you're happy with our service. Have a great summer. Thumbs up to you as well for being a great customer.

Etobicoke
Etobicoke

Garage Squirrel Damage

Squirrels were moving the soffit of my stand alone garage in order to gain entry. I called Alex and he promptly came to access the problem and advised he could screw metal plates on the 4 corners and back peak and caulk around them which he did in a timely manner. This has solved my problem which I am very grateful for. Alex is a pleasure to deal with and I would highly recommend Reliable Roofers.

Thank you and it was our pleasure to help out.

MarzFN in Ottawa
MarzFN in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Main roof replaced

We had Alex and Dan redo our porch roof in the past. Now it came time to change the main roof. Great company to deal with. Extremely professional and truly reliable. Would not hesitate to use them or recommend them.

Thank you. Having repeat customers just like you give us such positive feedback motivates us every day to keep doing the best we can. Its very much appreciated and let us know if there is anything you need in future.

Momir in Newmarket
Momir in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Roof replacement

These guys are amazing, I got my new roof and the whole process was smooth. The work is top notch and I would highly recommend them to anyone! They took their time with everything and my wife and I couldn't be more happy with our new roof.

We are glad that you are happy with our service. And thank you for taking time to share this with us.

Ron. Mississauga
Ron. Mississauga

Fixed my roof turbine great service

My roof turbine had been knocked over by strong winds. I called Alex and they scheduled a repair within hours to cover the hole in the roof with a shingle while they obtained a replacement part. I'm glad they were prompt cos it rained for the next 3 days. They came right after it cleared up and finished the job. Seemed like a decent, efficient team- a pleasure to deal with. I would recommend them to anybody.

Thanks Ron for taking time to write a review. We are always glad to help out and even more glad that you are happy with our service.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Damage Repair

We had some damage from wind and started searching companies online. Alex was quick to respond. Damage was fixed quickly and we are happy with the fast service.
We would use them again and highly recommend them.

Thank you for this positive feedback.

Sean D. from Toronto
Sean D. from Toronto

Flat Roof Replacement and New Eavestroughs

Alex and his team at Reliable Roofers did an amazing job replacing our flat roof and installing new eavestroughs. Alex is honest, reliable, always available and a pleasure to work with all around.

Our job seemed fairly complicated as we had many layers of roof that had been added over the years. This meant a whole pile of debris to remove before adding the new roof. Also, we live in a row house with a small yard which we thought would make disposing of the old roof debris quite difficult.

However, the job went very smoothly with no problems at all. Alex and his team did an excellent job working with minimal disruptions and worked very fast too. Once done, they cleaned up all of the old roof debris from our yard and made sure no debris went into our neighbour’s yard as well.

No “hidden surprises” and the work was done exactly as promised. I recommend Alex and Reliable Roofers without hesitation.

Thank you Sean for your review. It was nice working with you. We always try our best and and were glad you are happy. Hope you stay safe and let us know if you need anything in future.

Satisfied Customer
Satisfied Customer
1 review Ajax, ON

Shingle repair

Called in morning. Alex arrived as promised within 2 hours. Repair done by Jamie( very professional and polite)
Very prompt, professional, cleaned up and curtious
Would highly recommend!!!
Thanks to both !!!

Thank you. Always glad to help out. We are open year round if you need anything. Take care and hope you stay safe.

Husayn from Brampton
Husayn from Brampton

Roof Replacement

Our roof hadn't been replaced in a long time. Shingles had come off and there was a portion of the roof that was exposed. I called several roofing companies. Some of them didn't return my call or quoted a higher price or sent a quote via email. I called Reliable Roofers and Dan came out quickly to take a look and provided a reasonable estimate. He was professional, knowledgeable and explained everything in detail. Once my dad and I decided on the company, we called Dan and he was able to book us in and his team came and worked hard and cleaned up after the roof had been installed.

I would definitely recommend them and would use them again in the future!

Thank you Husayn for your nice review and feedback. It was nice working with you. Stay safe and let us know if you need anything in future.

LLE in Toronto
LLE in Toronto

Very Impressed

Hired Reliable Roofers to replace my moms roof. I was unable to be there so Alex kindly provided updates and pictures. I found Reliable Roofers to be extremely professional, trustworthy and efficient. My mom was so pleased with the results. A pleasure to work with. Highly recommend Reliable Roofers.

Thank you so much Laurie for your nice review. It was pleasure working with you to get your moms roof done.
Hope you stay safe and let us know if you need anything in future.

More about Reliable Roofers

Reliable Roofers is a family run business that believes quality work and good service comes first. Reliable Roofers will prove that you can get the best quality at a reasonable price. What makes us different is that we treat every house as if it was our own and back it up with the best warranty in the industry.
Call Reliable Roofers to get a written quote on changing your roof shingles or eaves and receive a peace of mind warranty.