Reliable Roofers

Reviews for Reliable Roofers

Walter in Toronto
Walter in Toronto

New roof

Exceptional work by Alex and his crew in installing a new roof. Tear out of the old roof was very clean and without any disruptions to landscaping. New roof was expertly laid by a hardworking crew. Price was very fair for the job and materials.

Todd in Guelph
Todd in Guelph
0 reviews Guelph, ON

Amazing service

Alex and his team are amazing. They were re roofing several houses a few years ago on my street and I didn't take advantage of it at the time. The time came for a new roof and I knew exactly who to call. Alex came out that next day to give me a quote and the shingles were up a few days later.
This month I had a raccoon digging on my roof. I called Alex and asked if he could stop by to see what damage was done. There was significant damage to to fascia board. That also prompted me to get new gutters which was also mentioned that they were slopped wrong. The guys came out a few days later and did an amazing job.
I recommend Reliable Roofers every chance I get

Jeff in Toronto
Jeff in Toronto

New Shingles and Eavestroughs

Alex and his team were absolute professionals in every sense of the word. Extremely satisfied and would heartily recommend them. Reasonable cost and reliable. Alex took all the stress out of getting new shingles and eaves. Ten out of ten!

Bosco in Toronto
Bosco in Toronto

New roof

After a heavy rainfall we noticed a wet spot on the ceiling. So we immediately called around to get some quotes. Despite being booked for a while Alex made some time over the weekend to get our job completed. We can tell from day one that he is the kind of guy that will go out of his way to make a customer happy.

Thank you Bosco. We always try to accommodate your needs.

Sam in Toronto
Sam in Toronto

Replace shingles and plywood

Alex was very professional and his crew did a terrific job. We picked Alex as he has a passion for dosing a good job and his crew demonstrated the same quality. I would recommend Alex.

Thank you Sam. It was great working with you and your family.

Tomislav in
Tomislav in

Garage port

It was time to change the flat roof kn our car port. After considering 3 companies we chose to go with Alex. They were able to change the plywood as well as some soffit that was startjng to come down.

Thank you Tom for choosing us.

sylvia in Toronto
sylvia in Toronto

Roof plus chimney

Reliable roofers have been there for me every time I called. Even after my roof was done they came back even when I though that I heard animals. They are honest and I highly recommend them.

John in Etobicoke
John in Etobicoke

New Roof

Had Alex come out for an estimate. We were very impressed from the beginning.
If you are looking for a company that has great communication and focuses on quality then use them. We are extremely satisfied.
John

Thank you John. It was great dealing with you as well.

Todd in Markham
Todd in Markham

Roof Inpection

I called Alex for a quote to replace my roof shingles. He inspected the roof and concluded a new roof was not required, the existing roof was still in good shape. The only work he recommended was to apply caulking around the utility pole to ensure a watertight seal. Alex went back to his truck, got the caulking and went back up on the roof to apply as needed... at no charge!!!

I will definitely call Alex when my roof needs to be replaced!

Thank you Todd. Always happy to help.

Changed roof

Great company to deal with. Had our semi done this past spring. From communication to quality of work we are extremely satisfied and would not hesitate to use them again.

Thank you for your review and trust.

More about Reliable Roofers

Reliable Roofers is a family run business that believes quality work and good service comes first. Reliable Roofers will prove that you can get the best quality at a reasonable price. What makes us different is that we treat every house as if it was our own and back it up with the best warranty in the industry.
Call Reliable Roofers to get a written quote on changing your roof shingles or eaves and receive a peace of mind warranty.