Lakeside Pressure Washing Ltd.

House Cleaning Exteriors
#277 2949 17Ave SE Calgary AB T2A0P7
HomeStars  >  House Cleaning Exteriors in Calgary  >  Lakeside Pressure Washing Ltd.

Review for Lakeside Pressure Washing Ltd.

Edie MACKAY from Calgary
Edie MACKAY from Calgary

Sidewalk and driveway and steps cleaned

Lakeside Pressure Washing Ltd.
#277 2949 17Ave SE
Calgary
AB
T2A0P7

We had a 25 year build up of a green and black algae on our cement surrounding the house. I tried scrubbing it by hand with bleach and vinegar and a very stiff brush and could not move the grime. I called John at Lakeside because he has a hot water pressure cleaning device. John came promptly and removed all the grime in 2.5 hours he even cleaned the stucco on the side of my house for free. My property looks brand new. I really enjoyed working with John. He is one of the most service oriented contractors I have ever worked with. He coming back in the spring to seal my walkways and my driveway. He uses only the best quality products.

Thanks Edie, for the awesome review. It was a pleasure to have met you and worked on your house.

More about Lakeside Pressure Washing Ltd.

When it comes to heavy duty pressure washing services, count on Lakeside Pressure Washing for the best service in Calgary. We provide service to a wide range of applications that will save you time and money. From graffiti and concrete stain removal, to high and low-rise building needs, Lakeside has ...