Wired Up Services

Reviews for Wired Up Services

Ally in Zephyr
Ally in Zephyr
1 review Zephyr, ON

Installation and emergency response to flood

Rob and his team were extremely friendly,responsive,efficient, professional and tidy.
they were able to troubleshoot quickly and relayed the information to me as to what, why and how the problem would be resolved in a knowledgeable manner.
I would highly recommend Wired Up and will most certainly continue to utilise their services

Thank you Ally. Our pleasure

Brad
Brad
3 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Exterior Electric Outlet Installation (Front and Back)

Rob and his team were fantastic and installation was extremely professional and very clean. They took the time to understand our needs and provided a detailed and clear game plan as to what they were going to do, what it would cost and how long it would take.

The end result looks great and we now have dedicated outlets exactly where we need them for holiday lights, security, etc.

I would highly recommend Rob and team at Wired Up Services for electrical needs and will definately plan to utilize them for any future electrical needs / projects we have.

Great company, Great Team - very happy with their services.

Thank you for the kind words. Call us again !!!!!!

@johnPlans
@johnPlans

Potlights & Dimmer Switches

Very professional team. Had the pleasure of watching them all in action.

The team lead is organized, thoughtful in his execution, and administratively strong in all aspects of his operations.

I supplies all the materials; however, they were able to adapt quickly within an hour to mistakes in the ordered supplies by me that would have inhibited the scope of work to be completed. The team's work is solid and they run a very clean shop!

Thanks Wired Up!

Thank you John It was our pleasure and I will pass on the compliments to the team. Looking forward to our next project together. Rob

1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

Removal of Aluminum Wiring

We want to thank Rob & his crew for the excellent job replacing some aluminum wiring in our house. We needed to get the job completed quickly, and Rob was really accommodating to us. He was extremely professional throughout the process and clearly explained what was required of the job. He and his crew arrived on time and completed the job quickly. Everyone was really friendly and made us feel comfortable. All in all, and excellent experience. Once again, Homestars has proved to really give us the best of the best. Their reviews speak for themselves! Thanks again guys!

It was our pleasure

Adam in Toronto
Adam in Toronto

Quality work, dependable and easy to work with

I had a 2,000 sq ft garage added onto my property for house my gameroom.

We ran into a bunch of issues with Hydro One trying to figure out how to get the necessary AMP's out to the building.

Rob was great very supportive the entire way even dealt with Hydro one trying to figure out what to do before I had even agreed to let him do the work.

Rob always showed up when he said he was going to which is a rarity in the other tradesmen that I've worked with.

Now with everything done all I get are compliments on how well the work was done, how neat and professional everything looks.

Rob's work may be a bit more expensive then other electricians, but as the old saying goes, you get what you pay for.

If you want quality work, done right the first time from someone reliable you can't go wrong with Rob and Wired Up.

Thanks for the kind words Adam. It was a pleasure to work for you. We are very proud of your project and appreciate your open mindedness and allowing us the opportunity to do something a little out of the box.

Antoniette from Whitchurch-stouffville
Antoniette from Whitchurch-stouffville
2 reviews Aurora, ON

ELECTRICAL

Would Totally recommend Wired up Services. The owner Rob and his company have done lots of work for us throughout the past few years. He and his crew are on time, dependable, courteous, conscientious and provide top quality service. They are true professionals.
Wired Up Services have serviced all of our electrical needs on our office and apartment buildings. Some of the work done has been installing LED lighting in Offices, Hallways and Parking garage, upgrade and upsized Electrical panels, rewiring, adding and removing electrical outlets, pot lighting, Serge Protection....the Electrical List is endless.
Thank you Wired Up Services. My company will continue to call upon you and recommend you without hesitation.

Thank you for positive review. Call us again!!

Susan Crema-Martin in Division No. 19, Unorganized
Susan Crema-Martin in Division No. 19, Unorganized
1 review Simcoe County, ON

outdoor lighting

Rob from Wired Up Services installed our exterior backyard lighting around our pool area. I did not realize what an amazing difference the lighting would make to the area. In the summer it looks great but in the winter - wow! Rob estimated the cost of the project, came by when promised, installed the lighting and walked me through what he did and how the system works. I always refer all of my work to Rob - he is the most honest, trustworthy and hardworking electrican I have ever known and I recommend him to everyone I know

Thanks Sue
Always a pleasure !!!!

MichaelM
MichaelM
1 review Nobleton, ON

Basement renovations

As part of our basement renovation, Wired Up Services ran new electrical, ceiling lighting, stereo and Ethernet for our freshly demolished and re-framed basement covering 3 new rooms (office, home theatre/entertainment, gym) plus bath. Some special work included positioning electrical and conduit for wall-mounted TVs in the home theatre area and gym. Dedicated circuits were added for beverage coolers plus a wall-mounted electrical fireplace. Wired Up also ran CAT 6 Ethernet cabling throughout the basement and the entire house, coming together very cleanly in a central wiring area. Wired Up ran speaker wiring for the basement home theatre 5.1 surround sound plus re-ran main floor speaker wires before the basement ceiling was dry walled.

Wired Up offered several helpful suggestions which were taken including the number and position of LED lights to provide bright and dimmable illumination for the basement. Upon their suggestion, they equipped the home theatre area with redundant CAT6 to ensure network connectivity as well as running a conduit between the wall-mounted TV area to the component area to hide cabling behind new drywall while still allowing for future cabling revisions (e.g. adding or changing HDMI, CAT6) . On their recommendation, a second coaxial cable was run for an additional subwoofer if a Dolby 7.2 configuration is desired in the future.

The only reason I didn't rate this job a full five stars was due to some small issues. The front subwoofer coaxial port was not provided with an associated electrical outlet, so a power cable must be strung across the front of home theatre viewing area for the front subwoofer. That's a comparatively minor issue. My other comment was that I would have appreciated being informed of the option of recessed electrical outlets (aka "clock outlet") for behind the TV wall mounts instead of standard outlets and wall plates. I learned of these recessed outlets after completion of the job, and although Wired Up told me they could change them, I chose to use short flat extension cords rather than incurring the additional cost and especially the mess of breaking the new drywall to change to recessed outlets.

In summary, the Wired Up team listened carefully to our needs, provided good recommendations and did good work in a schedule that fit with our renovations. The finished results are great, and our basement is well-equipped for illumination, home theatre and network cabling throughout the house. Recommended.

Chris in Bradford
Chris in Bradford
1 review Beeton, ON

Re-Wiring and changing to new lights in a 1500 sq2 work shop

I called Rob on a Saturday afternoon, after my wife and I have deciding to re do all the light in our 1500 sq2 work shop. Rob came out the next day to take a look and give us a quote for everything.
Came back with his team the next Tuesday to start the job and by the time I got home from work, 80% of the job was already done. They have worked so hard all day, I couldn't believe it that it was almost all completed. Rob and his team are very professionals, they arrived on time in the morning and they where very particular on making sure that everything looked very neat and tidy. They cleaned up after themselves and the finish product look amazing. We are very happy! They really did an excellent job! I do recommend Rob to my friends and family because he is reliable and gets the job done right and on time.
We did have an issue with one of our barkers a few days later, but we called Rob and he came back the next day and replaced the part at no extra cost.

Andrew Lowrie from Toronto
Andrew Lowrie from Toronto

House Rewire, Panel Upgrade, Potlights, etc

Wired Up helped us take a 1960's home to a contemporary modern aged home with cabinet lighting, potlights, specialty lighting and receptacles. The knowledge and ideas from the team, ensured we continued to move forward on the project and made sure we made our deadline.