Builders

604-467-0864
Maple Ridge
BC
V4R1L4

Seems time is always so limited in this busy world however writing a review of West Coast Dream Homes is most definitely worthy. If I could rate this company higher than 10/10 I would. If 5 stars are the max, I would find more stars. As a local real estate agent (who has toured thousands of houses over the years) and a home owner of many houses over 35+ years, I can with confidence give a FIRST CLASS rating to West Coast Dream Homes. Both Rick and Camilla are brilliant, honest and well ahead of the trends. If you’re looking for a company with integrity, this is it. Whatever you can dream, they can build. If you’re looking for a first class home but wanting to pay tree-house prices, go elsewhere and get what you pay for. My husband and I purchased a West Coast Dream home and couldn’t be happier. EXCELLENT builder.
Tammy Sonne

Kyle Ludeman from Maple Ridge
Kyle Ludeman from Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Home building contractor

Unfortunately, I would never hire this company. We worked closely with them at the beginning of our project, but when their quote came in significantly higher than we were comfortable with and we could not proceed with them, the became very vindictive and threatened us with lawyers. We eventually got out of any legal action, but not after paying them what I consider a significant amount for some very bad advice and no progress on the project. Beware of this company or your project may turn into a nightmare.