Waste 1 Disposal Services Inc,

Joseph from Vaughan
Joseph from Vaughan
1 review Woodbridge, ON

Waste Removal

Great experience. Called for a bin and it arrived the same day. I paid 400 for the bin as a deposit. They came and picked up the bin when I was finished my reno and let me know how much it cost to dump. it came out to 375 I got 25$ back.

Will def use again

Hi Joseph - Thank you so much for taking time out to write such a wonderful review - we appreciate all customer feedback and look forward to working for you again in the near future.

More about Waste 1 Disposal Services Inc,

Whether you require full-service junk removal or you need to rent a disposal bin, Waste One will remove almost anything - From delivery, to pickup, to disposal, your requirements are met 7 days a week. We employ friendly, professional and courteous staff with rates lower than you would expect!