Pioneer Plumbing And Heating Inc.

Plumbing
626 Kingsway Vancouver BC V5T 3K4
Plumbing
Pioneer Plumbing And Heating Inc.

Reviews for Pioneer Plumbing And Heating Inc.

Cindy in White Rock
Cindy in White Rock
1 review White Rock, BC

Kitchen reno

Pioneer Plumbing showed up promptly and in a friendly manner. The job was done efficiently and professionally. I was also pleased with their care and clean up giving me peace of mind. I would highly recommend them.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are glad you were happy with our services.

Sara in Vancouver
Sara in Vancouver
1 review , ON

Air conditioning instal

I’ve used Pioneer Plumbing before and I can’t recommend them enough! Friendly technicians who came and got the job done cleanly and efficiently. I would definitely refer them to all of my friends and family!

Thanks for the review, glad we could help!

ashmaster in Vancouver
ashmaster in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Great service from this plumbing company

I had a great experience with this company!
They know what they are doing and give you fast, friendly service. I will definitely be calling them for any future plumbing services
Highly recommend

Fantastic, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

Nelson from Burnaby
Nelson from Burnaby
7 reviews Burnaby, BC

Flooded Basement

During a major rainstorm, our drains backed up and the basement flooded. I called several plumbers but all refused to come out without paying a $1000 premium to drop their current jobs.

Finally, I called Pioneer on the recommendation of a contractor friend and they dropped everything to come out right away. They were able to snake the drain, pump the water out and subsequently repair the problem area so it won’t happen again.

I mainly dealt with Justin and he was the best. He was friendly, knowledgeable and always just a phone call away.

I can't thank them enough for preventing a mini disaster from turning into a major disaster. And, unlike the other well-known drainage and plumbing companies I called, they didn't try to profit off my situation. I give Pioneer my highest recommendation.

Thank you so much for the great review. We truly appreciate your business and are glad we could help you!

Ger in Vancouver
Ger in Vancouver

Incredible

Sent a young kid that tried his best but did not fix the furnace, promised to send someone more experienced the following day that didn’t show up! Then apologized profusely the next day, promised another guy would show up, and incredibly nobody showed again!! Just an unbelievable experience overall, our furnace is still not working

Hi Ger, clearly things did not get handled the "Pioneer way" in this situation, which we apologize immensely for. We would really like to make things right and change your opinion of us. Please if you could send us an email to Bryson@pioneerplumbing.com we would love to hear more about the situation from your standpoint and see if we can have the chance to redeem ourselves

Courtney in Vancouver
Courtney in Vancouver

great experience!!

I chose Pioneer Plumbing based on their reviews and they did NOT disappoint! Our tub faucet came loose and no other company could come until the following day. The girl at reception said they were fully booked but was able to squeeze me in! The plumber called to let me know he was running late which was appreciated. He fixed the faucet in under 10 minutes and asked if there was anything else I wanted him to look at since they charge a minimum fee for the first 30 minutes. I would HIGHLY recommend Pioneer Plumbing to anybody who needs plumbing work done. It was a great experience working with them from start to finish.

Thank you for the great feedback! Glad we could take care of it.

shawndoyle44
shawndoyle44
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Furnace and Air Conditioning

We recently had Pioneer Plumbing and Heating install a new furnace and air conditioner in our home. The two technicians from Pioneer, Tyron and Jim, were very knowledgeable and professional. They took the time to make sure my new equipment was installed properly and explained everything about how the system operates. I would highly recommend this company for any Heating or cooling issues.

Hi Shawn, we are happy we were able to install a new furnace for you, and that you were happy with our service.

sierracramb
sierracramb

Renovation

Pioneer Plumbing did all the Plumbing In our kitchen for our renovation. They showed excellent workmanship, professionalism, and knowledge of what needed to be done. I was highly impressed and would recommend them to anyone and everyone.

Thank you for the great review, glad we could help!

Steve
Steve

Leaking shower valve

Pioneer came to fix a leaking shower valve. The plumber arrived in the time frame that they had said and fixed the problem. While they were here they noticed the toilet had a slight wobble tightened and re did the silicone. Very friendly and professional would use them again for sure.

Hi Steve, we are glad that we were able to get these things sorted for you!

Private User reviews Langley, BC

Leaking Shower Valve

So happy with the service pioneer plumbing and heating has provided! Arrived the same day i called to fix my leaking shower valve. They were clean, polite and finished in a timely manner. I will be recommending them in the future!

More about Pioneer Plumbing And Heating Inc.

Throughout the lower mainland, Pioneer Plumbing is ready to provide all of your plumbing heating needs. With our fully licensed and experienced tradesmen we are confident we can exceed your expectations with our quick, reliable, and professional service. We take pride in our work, and make it a priority to ensure the job is done with care and efficiency. Please contact us for all of your plumbing and heating needs.

As a well established service company in Greater Vancouver, Pioneer Plumbing has earned a reputation as an innovative company offering quality plumbing services. What ever we fix is working and clean before we leave.