Pioneer Plumbing and Heating Inc.

Plumbing
626 Kingsway Vancouver BC V5T 3K4
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Vancouver  >  Pioneer Plumbing and Heating Inc.

Reviews for Pioneer Plumbing and Heating Inc.

Scott S. in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Had numerous gas fitters come by to take a look at my job. All figured it would be too difficult. not only did pioneer complete the job in a timely manner, they set up and coordinated the scan and coring through my parkade ceiling so the pipe could be run to my unit. The staff were knowledgable, friendly and went above and beyond to finish my job on time. i would recommend this company to everyone and will use them for all my future needs. price was reasonable as well.

Hi Scott, thank you for the positive feedback, glad we could get the job done in a timely fashion for you.

Lindsay from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Our tankless water heater was leaking. Called this company and they sent someone first thing in the morning. Service was prompt and they did a great job. Would use them again for any plumbing needs

Thank you Lindsay for the great review. Glad we could
help!

1 review Surrey, BC

They showed up on time and the worker was really pleasant. He did a very thorough job at replacing the piping behind the shower wall in a timely fashion. We would definitely recommend this company to our friends and family.

Thank you for the review. We are happy we could take care of this for you.

Austin Contracting  in
1 review Coquitlam, BC

These guys came by and renovated my basement suite for me and provided excellent service on a brand-new home construction. They were reliable, professional, and you can trust them in your home when your not there. I highly recommend anyone in need of a plumber with a professional standard and a good price. You get it all with one call.

Gordon from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

The quote was so accurate and they did not overcharge. The pipes were moved and the job completed on time and very tidy.
It was a small job, but I will hire Pioneer for larger future jobs as they proved themselves to be excellent.

Gary in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

As the Owner and General Manager of a renovation company (Your Reno Crew), it is important to me to deal with sub-trades that I can trust. I've worked with Curtis and Bryson on many projects and am always very satisfied with their quality of workmanship and reasonable price. I highly recommend them to General Contractors, Home and Business Owners.

More about Pioneer Plumbing and Heating Inc.

Throughout the lower mainland, Pioneer Plumbing is ready to provide all of your plumbing heating needs. With our fully licensed and experienced tradesmen we are confident we can exceed your expectations with our quick, reliable, and professional service. We take pride in our work, and make it a priority to ensure the job is done with care and efficiency. Please contact us for all of your plumbing and heating needs.

As a well established service company in Greater Vancouver, Pioneer Plumbing has earned a reputation as an innovative company offering quality plumbing services. What ever we fix is working and clean before we leave.