Pioneer Plumbing And Heating Inc.

Plumbing
626 Kingsway Vancouver BC V5T 3K4
Plumbing
Pioneer Plumbing And Heating Inc.

Reviews for Pioneer Plumbing And Heating Inc.

Dorothy from Vancouver
Dorothy from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Emergency call for leaking toilet seal.

I needed a plumber ASAP because of flooding. Kody and Jeremy were able to come within an hour. They were prompt, polite, efficient and cleaned up when the job was done. Their recommendation is to have pipes augered once a year as roots were the cause of the blockage. I will use this company to do the annual augering. They answered my questions and were not patronizing which is a plus in my books.

We're happy that Pioneer Plumbing was able to help you with clearing those roots! Thank you for being a pleasure to work with.

Private User reviews West Vancouver, BC

Water leak

I live in a 1960’s bungalow built on a slab with no crawl space. I knew there was a water leak under the house but did not know where. Pioneer Plumbing came did an assessment of the problem, provided different options for resolution and provided a quote. I chose to re-pipe a section of the house. They came on time, worked hard on a very hot day to get the job done. They were friendly and helpful throughout and charged me according to their quote. I was very satisfied with the service provided.

Thank you for choosing Pioneer Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling to fix your water leak! We're glad we could help.

debbietristan1
debbietristan1
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Snake kitchen drains

My kitchen sink drains were clogged & not draining well. Pioneer snaked the drains, which unclogged them & resulted in them running freely. The plumber recommended removing or replacing the garburator which was broken & had an odour. The work was done in a timely, professional manner.

Hi Debbie, thank you for choosing Pioneer Plumbing drain services to help solve these issues!

MtnExplorer
MtnExplorer
1 review Vancouver, BC

Great service!

The Pioneer Plumbing plumbers who fixed our two leaks in our bathroom worked efficiently and were friendly and helpful. We had a leak in our shower faucet and in the pipe below. We didn't want to have to replace the entire faucet so we are very happy that they were able to fix the leak. I am also glad that could fix the leak in the pipe below instead of having to redo the entire piping. Thank you for fixing the leaks!

Thank you for choosing Pioneer Plumbing & HVAC for leak repair!

Vivienne in Whistler
Vivienne in Whistler
1 review Vancouver, BC

Efficient Service

As a Property Manager, I solely use Pioneer Plumbing for any plumbing issues that arise. They are quick to quote and I find their pricing reasonable for their services. Their technicians have been polite and efficient when performing the work. I have nothing but great things to say about this company and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Thanks for your positive review Vivienne!

Carol in Surrey
Carol in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Air Conditioner

Chris was very prompt and provided good communication. Leah worked several hours into overtime until she had her portion of the job complete. Job completed as agreed. Quote provided was very fair.

Thanks Carol for the review!

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Your problem is not what they care about

I've been using Pioneer since 2013 and it only gave me problem once (charged me over $250 just to remove one washing machine hose from the source. Later refunded $100 after I complained. Recently, I had them over to check on the water source heat pump. The guy said one of the compressor need to be replaced and said it will be about $6500. I asked them to give me a quote then. but after 2 phone calls a week later followed by an email, I have yet to receive their call. It's been 19 days now. They charged me over $400 and yet offered no solution or return my call. May be they have labor problem.

Hi, we are very sorry this has happened and would really like to get to the bottom of this for you. Are
You able to text us at 604-872-4946 so we can see where things went wrong? Unfortunately Without knowing which customer this is we cannot look into this.

Saori in Langley City
Saori in Langley City
1 review Langley City, BC

Great service - always!

We knew Pioneer Plumbing from our kitchen renovation 5years ago and we kept their number as we impressed their performance from it.

Our kitchen sink stubbornly clogged 2 weeks ago and needed to call professional help after we experimented few unclogging tricks.

We live in Langley and it will be a small job, so we thought we could just give a quick call to a plumber in our neighborhood and not bother calling Pioneer from Vancouver, but we knew who to trust.

Fortunately, they offer services during this COVID time. A technician wearing a heavy-duty mask came on the next day (we asked them to come on weekdays:) ) quickly replaced a pipe for easy access for auger and unclogged drain and cleaned up the area. Everything was done in a professional manner as expected!

We highly recommend them and definitely call them again for any plumbing problems! Thank you!

Thank you for the kind review- we are glad we were able to help!

S. K.
S. K.
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Furnace

I asked for a quote for a heat exchanger from Pioneer. The salesperson was knowledgable and the price was reasonable. I had to have some duct work done beforehand by the company. The job was done very poorly and I had to correct some sloppy work, as well as clean up afterwards.
On top of that, the worker ruined my freezer lid, the company did replace the freezer, but with a smaller, less expensive model.

I'm sorry to hear we did not give you a ten star experience! It sounds like we did our best to resolve your complaints.

Cindy in White Rock
Cindy in White Rock
1 review White Rock, BC

Kitchen reno

Pioneer Plumbing showed up promptly and in a friendly manner. The job was done efficiently and professionally. I was also pleased with their care and clean up giving me peace of mind. I would highly recommend them.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are glad you were happy with our services.

More about Pioneer Plumbing And Heating Inc.

Throughout the lower mainland, Pioneer Plumbing is ready to provide all of your plumbing and HVAC needs. With our fully licensed and experienced tradesmen we are confident we can exceed your expectations with our quick, reliable, and professional service. We take pride in our work, and make it a priority to ensure the job is done with care and efficiency. Please contact us for all of your plumbing and HVAC needs.

As a well established service company in Greater Vancouver, Pioneer Plumbing has earned a reputation as an innovative company offering quality plumbing services. What ever we fix is working and clean before we leave.