HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Vancouver  >  Pioneer Plumbing and Heating Inc.

Reviews for Pioneer Plumbing and Heating Inc.

Courtney in Vancouver
Courtney in Vancouver

great experience!!

I chose Pioneer Plumbing based on their reviews and they did NOT disappoint! Our tub faucet came loose and no other company could come until the following day. The girl at reception said they were fully booked but was able to squeeze me in! The plumber called to let me know he was running late which was appreciated. He fixed the faucet in under 10 minutes and asked if there was anything else I wanted him to look at since they charge a minimum fee for the first 30 minutes. I would HIGHLY recommend Pioneer Plumbing to anybody who needs plumbing work done. It was a great experience working with them from start to finish.

Thank you for the great feedback! Glad we could take care of it.

shawndoyle44
shawndoyle44
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Furnace and Air Conditioning

We recently had Pioneer Plumbing and Heating install a new furnace and air conditioner in our home. The two technicians from Pioneer, Tyron and Jim, were very knowledgeable and professional. They took the time to make sure my new equipment was installed properly and explained everything about how the system operates. I would highly recommend this company for any Heating or cooling issues.

Hi Shawn, we are happy we were able to install a new furnace for you, and that you were happy with our service.

sierracramb
sierracramb

Renovation

Pioneer Plumbing did all the Plumbing In our kitchen for our renovation. They showed excellent workmanship, professionalism, and knowledge of what needed to be done. I was highly impressed and would recommend them to anyone and everyone.

Thank you for the great review, glad we could help!

Steve
Steve

Leaking shower valve

Pioneer came to fix a leaking shower valve. The plumber arrived in the time frame that they had said and fixed the problem. While they were here they noticed the toilet had a slight wobble tightened and re did the silicone. Very friendly and professional would use them again for sure.

Hi Steve, we are glad that we were able to get these things sorted for you!

Scott S. in Vancouver
Scott S. in Vancouver

gas install to my unit on 3rd floor of condo

Had numerous gas fitters come by to take a look at my job. All figured it would be too difficult. not only did pioneer complete the job in a timely manner, they set up and coordinated the scan and coring through my parkade ceiling so the pipe could be run to my unit. The staff were knowledgable, friendly and went above and beyond to finish my job on time. i would recommend this company to everyone and will use them for all my future needs. price was reasonable as well.

Hi Scott, thank you for the positive feedback, glad we could get the job done in a timely fashion for you.

Lindsay from Vancouver
Lindsay from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Tankless hot water heating service

Our tankless water heater was leaking. Called this company and they sent someone first thing in the morning. Service was prompt and they did a great job. Would use them again for any plumbing needs

Thank you Lindsay for the great review. Glad we could
help!

1 review Surrey, BC

They replaced part of the plumbing behind our shower wal

They showed up on time and the worker was really pleasant. He did a very thorough job at replacing the piping behind the shower wall in a timely fashion. We would definitely recommend this company to our friends and family.

Thank you for the review. We are happy we could take care of this for you.

Austin Contracting  in
Austin Contracting in
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Renovation & New Home Project

These guys came by and renovated my basement suite for me and provided excellent service on a brand-new home construction. They were reliable, professional, and you can trust them in your home when your not there. I highly recommend anyone in need of a plumber with a professional standard and a good price. You get it all with one call.

Thank you for the great review.

Gordon from Vancouver
Gordon from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Plumbing

The quote was so accurate and they did not overcharge. The pipes were moved and the job completed on time and very tidy.
It was a small job, but I will hire Pioneer for larger future jobs as they proved themselves to be excellent.

Thank you for the review, we are glad we were able to assist with your needs.

Gary in Langley
Gary in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Plumbing & Gas Fitting

As the Owner and General Manager of a renovation company (Your Reno Crew), it is important to me to deal with sub-trades that I can trust. I've worked with Curtis and Bryson on many projects and am always very satisfied with their quality of workmanship and reasonable price. I highly recommend them to General Contractors, Home and Business Owners.

Thank you for the great review!

More about Pioneer Plumbing and Heating Inc.

Throughout the lower mainland, Pioneer Plumbing is ready to provide all of your plumbing heating needs. With our fully licensed and experienced tradesmen we are confident we can exceed your expectations with our quick, reliable, and professional service. We take pride in our work, and make it a priority to ensure the job is done with care and efficiency. Please contact us for all of your plumbing and heating needs.

As a well established service company in Greater Vancouver, Pioneer Plumbing has earned a reputation as an innovative company offering quality plumbing services. What ever we fix is working and clean before we leave.