After moving to Barrie recently from the city I had to get a bunch of drywall work done including: finishing my basement, a bunch of patchwork, having my upstairs bathrooms demo'd and fixed up and some other smaller jobs.
Mark/Shaun and team have been absoutely fantastic through the whole process. Not only do they do great work, but their crew is one of the nicest and more flexible teams I have had the pleasure to work with . I will never go anywhere else for drywall work... ever.
Here are just a few of the core reasons why they have earned me as a customer for life:
1) They show up on-time, every time.
2) The quality of their work is best in class.
3) They work hard and when they give you a date, they hit that date.
4) They are inclusive and collaborative through the process
5) When something small does go wrong, they hold themselves accountable and Mark inspects the work to ensure it is done to his standards... every time.
6) They are flexible when it comes to changes / new preferences when the job begins (obviously within reason)... but it made the whole process not only more enjoyable... but fun.
7) The way the team is organized you are assured you are getting experts for each step. From taping to patching... each member of the team is capable of doing a great job... but where it makes sense... you get experts in each area of the job working on your stuff.
8) They work with your schedule and availability. The flexibility here is not something you see everyday and is much appreciated.
9) They are fair in their pricing and they have always over delivered on the value they provided.
10) They guarantee their work. This is not something I expected, but at the same time it is really appreciated. They do not leave you high and dry when a job is complete. They are always a phone call away to help you out. They allow you to feel comfortable that your house / work is in good hands. As someone who is not very savvy with this kind of work... it was great to know I have a reliable team that is there whenever I need them.
I could go on... but overall... when you hire a company and bring them into your house... you want to feel comfortable with the people entering your home, you want the job to be done right, you want the job to be done on time, and all at a fair price. Drywallers.ca exceeded my expectations on all fronts and I recommend them to anyone looking to improve their home.
Thanks guys for everything you have done (and continue to do) for us. We really appreciate it.