Window Scape Express

Ken Goll from Hamilton
Ken Goll from Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Eaves Repair, Window Cleaning

We have used Daniel's services a few occasions in the past, for eavestrough cleaning, window cleaning and eavestrough repairs. The work done is excellent. He shows up promptly and the price is reasonable. We have also recommended him to friends and acquaintances.

Roseanne from Mississauga
Roseanne from Mississauga

Window Cleaning

I hired Window Scape Express to clean my exterior windows before I listed it. They were punctual, well-mannered and they actually cared about my property. My windows look amazing and my house sold in no time. Thanks Daniel!!!