Aztech Doors & Windows

Reviews for Aztech Doors & Windows

Michael in Vaughan
Michael in Vaughan

10windows

"Aztech windows and doors replaced 10 windows with rebate program for us.. We got an excellent deal: great price, great quality and we'll get $5000 rebate as well. We are very happy with installation crew, fast and clean. We'll gladly recommend them to anybody in need of windows and doors."

Thank you for your great review. Its been a pleasure to work with you. All the best.

All windows

Excellent job done by Aztech team. They came highly recommended by our friends. Very professional work. Everything on time, fast and neat. Good price. All windows are triple glass, feels much warmer in the house.
I would gladly recommend them to anyone who needs windows.

Aztech team thanks you for your wonderful review. We wish you all the best and we'll be happy to be at your and your friends service.

leon peters
leon peters
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

all windows

This is second time I'm using AZtech Windows & Doors . I bought a new house last year and was in need for all new windows. I used those guys before at my old place and was very happy with them. One more time they did axellent job on my windows . Doors will do next year , only this time they also applied for rebate for me. Can't be happier . Got all windows done, good price and waiting for rebate $ 5000.00 . Would gladly recommend them to anybody who needs windows and doors.

Thank you for being very supportive. We appreciate your loyalty and your business very much. Aztech team will always be happy to be at your and your friends and family services.
All the best.

Gurpreet in
Gurpreet in
1 review , ON

Door and window replacement

The team did an excellent job and were quick. They came on time, cleaned up the mess, covered everything and protected the chandelier. The team was respectful and knowledgeable. Thank you

We thank you for your great review. Your review is very important to us and your business is much appreciated. We wish you all the best.

Elsie in Toronto
Elsie in Toronto

Quality doors with excellent service

Our French patio door starts to leak a year ago and I got tired of fixing it every spring and summer.

I called Myron and he come on the same day to give me the quote. Now I do not worry about the doors anymore. No more R&M buz the company offers lifetime warranty.

We decide to replace the other two doors in April after seeing the first one was done perfectly.

Prompt reply, quality products with excellent service. Highly recommend!

Thank you very much for your excellent review. Your business is very much appreciated. We'll be happy to always be at your and your friends service.

Aleks2505 in Vaughan
Aleks2505 in Vaughan

Excellent product and service

Myron is a great guy. Quick and easy and delivere on time as promised. . Beautiful door from mastergrain. We are extremely satisfied and the price was extremely competitive. A++

Aleks, thank you very much for your great review. Your opinion is very important to us and our future clients.
All the best to you and your family, we thank you for your business.

swany3027
swany3027
1 review Bowmanville, ON

New door installation

We purchased a new door from Atztech after having several quotes from several companies. Some companies came to the house and I never heard from them again. Others who came just seemed to want to make a buck and didn't really care or have any advice on what we should do. When Myron showed up, right from the get go, I could see that he was passionate about what he did. He had several different options in a range of prices and was willing to work within our budget to make us happy. He was very knowledgeable about the products and offered up his opinions and took the time to find the best fit for us. We were looking to have the door installed over the Hollidays and even with supplier issues during this time, Myron was able to come through and deliver on a superior product and installation. He drove out to our house during the entire process to ensure that we were happy and satisfied with the product and the installer was great. Professional, polite, tidy and took pride in his work (something which is lacking these days). I couldn't be happier both with the service and product. I would definitely recommend Aztech to anyone and will definitely use them in the future. And just for the doubters, no, I do not work for them nor do I personally know them HA! Thanks guys! and the picture doesn't do it justice!

Thank you very much for such a wonderful review. We were all and Myron specially thrilled to read so many wonderful words you wrote. We wish you guys all the best and gladly be at your or your friends service.
Happy family day.

Bill  in Hamilton
Bill in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Replacement windows

Myron came to visit us and provided the most professional, complete and extensive information of all 4 companies we contacted.
He was the only one who actually was able to demo a window for us. The installation was quick, efficient with everything cleaned up after. The crew were friendly and helpful.

Bill thank you very much for your wonderful review. We value your honest opinion and we glad you appreciated our service. We are always be happy to serve you, your family and your friends. All the best.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Front entry door and patio sliding door

My husband and I called Myron to give us a quote on replacing our front entry door. Myron responded quickly and came over, he was very pleasant to deal with and very knowledgeable. He gave us a very reasonable quote and we decided to replace our patio sliding door as well. The installer did a wonderful job and was very meticulous. He didn’t rush and I observed him adjusting and fixing his work to make sure everything was perfect. We are very happy with our doors and would recommend Myron and his team to everyone.

Thank you very much for your wonderful review. Myron thanks you personally. We are very grateful for your high marks and kind words. We wish you all the best and always be happy to serve you your friends and family.

kathy_corado
kathy_corado

Windows and doors

Aztech Doors are very professional and very helpful. This is our second time using them and we won't hesitate to contact them again in the future.

Thank you very much for your wonderful review. Your response is much appreciated.
Happy New Year and all the best.

More about Aztech Doors & Windows

Aztech Doors & Windows offers high quality products that are made-to-order to ensure exact fit for any new construction or renovation project.

Rest assured, no project is too small or too large. From an ensuite bathroom replacement window, to a 3 story new construction project, our portfolio is comprised of beautiful doors and windows that will satisfy a broad spectrum of budgets, technical requirements and design tastes.

Aztech Doors & Windows is your local windows and doors company here in GTA. We will be pleased to hear from you so please feel free to give us a call. We look forward to serving your community.

Kitchener & Hamilton: