Aztech Doors & Windows

Windows & Doors Installation & Service

Reviews for Aztech Doors & Windows

Myron and his team were very professional and provided quick, organized and efficient service! Their professional recommendation and quality of work was amazing, and fair pricing as well. We would use them again and definitely recommend them.

Aztech Windows and Doors is very grateful for your review. It is very important to us that you appreciate our service quick response and professionalism.
We wish you all the best and always ready to be at your service.

Merriele in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

I just want to say that I am very happy with ALL aspects of my experience with Aztec Windows and Doors! Myron and Leon were such a joy to deal with . You can tell they put their customers first, and love what they do. They were very professional, and knew what best worked for me and my home. I highly recommend them, and I'm sure if you go with them, you too will be just as satisfied as I am. If I could give them 10 stars I would. Thanks again for the amazing job! :)

Dear Merriele, thank you very much for your wonderful review. Myron and Leon thank you personally. We are very glad to hear about your great experience dealing with our company.
We always here for you and your friends.
All the best.

Mike Hudon from Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

After a little online research, we contacted Aztec Doors and Windows regarding having some Windows replaced. We made an appointment for an onsite quote. Dmitry was very friendly and explained the pros and cons to different things as well as payment options. He is excellent. We would have liked a quicker turn around time between the quote and the work being done, but we did wait until September to start our process, so maybe that is on us. The installers were VERY efficient and worked diligently all day with no breaks to get our windows and doors demo'd and installed ASAP. We did find a tear in the small screen of the half window in the door we had replaced, and that got swapped out within a week. That combined with not "perfect" framing of one of the windows (a few small dings/scratches) is why we are giving 4/5 satisfaction. Overall a GREAT job was done and we are very happy with our new windows and doors. Thanks Aztec!

Thank you for the detailed feefback Mike. I appreciate it very much. Once those frames are painted (they should be) the nicks will disappear. Also, to be fair, lead time of just over 6 weeks (as promised) is not bad at all. This time of the year everyone who know what they do are quite busy. Anyway, enjoy the new comfort! It was a pleasure dealing with you. Will be happy to help you again.

Igor P in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Had a french door and a sliding door installed as part of my house renovation/upgrade. Dmitry was a really great guy, gave me a fare price, done a neat job - quick installation, on-time, without any hassle.

Thank you for your review so much. We appreciate your business and your feedback.

Raymond in

Amazing customer service. Knowledgeable, honest and focused. Very well experienced in the business
Provided us with options in accordance to budget
Doors provided, professionally installed neatly, seamless and tidy ahead of schedule.

We thank you very much for your great review. It is very important to us, that our clients know our approach to the business. We happy you satisfied with our service and product.

1 review Barrie, ON

We've had to replace all windows and doors in the rental unit we bought recently and had 5 companies quote on our job. The first guy missed a window on his list and came up with a funny number. Then we saw Dimitri and found him very upfront, knowledgeable and convincing. Then we saw another big company rep. trying to persuade us that 11800 was the greatest sale price ever and we'd miss it once he was gone, etc. The last 2 quotes seemed reasonable, but of all those people Dmitry impressed us the most. He heard every word we had to say and was very clear and convincing in his recommendations. His offer was at par with the best. And so, having read the reviews, we chose Aztech and never regretted our decision. The whole experience went exactly the way we were told in the beginning. The installation was scheduled 3 weeks in advance, the installers showed up on time and impressed the heck out of us with their work. We could believe our eyes when three guys were done replacing 9 windows and 2 doors by 4 pm! Everything looks beautiful, the electricity bill is down by $35 the very first month!! Couldn't be happier. Thank you Aztech.

Thank you so much for a great review. We take care of our people and they care for the job they do. Was a pleasure working for you.

2 reviews Hamilton, ON

I was very happy with the quality of the windows and door. the installers were very professional and hard working. the company was a pleasure to deal with and everything was thoroughly explained to me.

We thank you very much for your great review. Our potential clients always check them and feel confident to deal with us.
Good luck to you and we'll be happy to service you and your friends and family at any time.

We had both our front and back doors replaced by Aztech in August. We have had many different contractors and installer over the years which rarely went smoothly. In contrast Aztech was incredibly easy to work with and did a super job. You will get no heavy sales pitch from Myron, which is unnecessary as their price and workmanship speaks for itself. He was straightforward and up front. Leon, who did the installation was amazing. He was courteous and immediately went to work. Being somewhat of a perfectionist myself, I was not disappointed. He has an amazing work ethic, did not rush through the job and in the end did a better job in replacing the inside trim than was already there. I would definitely recommend them!

Thank you very much for the wonderful and detailed review. We appreciate it very much, as the quality of our work is our main issues. Your appreciation of it means a lot to us. We wish you all the best and always be happy to be at your service.

Found Aztech on Homestars. Dmitry responded quickly and provided a competitive quote in terms of quality and price. Door was delivered and installed on time and on budget. Installation was of a high quality. Would use Dmitry again.

Thank you very much for your review. If you have feedback that will help us get a 10 next time please feel free to email/call me directly. Best regards.

Steve in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Myron beat my best estimate, was true to his word regarding quality, price and date of completion! What more can you ask for. Not only that, the installation crew stayed late to make sure the job was done right. Thank you.

Steve.

Dear Steve, thank you very much for your great review, we really appreciate it. Your satisfaction is very important to us.

More about Aztech Doors & Windows

Aztech Doors & Windows offers high quality products that are made-to-order to ensure exact fit for any new construction or renovation project.

Rest assured, no project is too small or too large. From an ensuite bathroom replacement window, to a 3 story new construction project, our portfolio is comprised of beautiful doors and windows that will satisfy a broad spectrum of budgets, technical requirements and design tastes.

Aztech Doors & Windows is your local windows and doors company here in GTA. We will be pleased to hear from you so please feel free to give us a call. We look forward to serving your community.

Kitchener & Hamilton: