Cambridge Heating & Home Services

Formerly cambridgeheat.com
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Toronto  >  Cambridge Heating & Home Services

Review for Cambridge Heating & Home Services

henryjames from Toronto
henryjames from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Furnace problems

My old furnace was damage and I want to buy someone new furnace so I search various types of furnace companies.I asked my neighour to knew about some great furnace companies he told me about cosmopolitan service. Then I browsing in internet about cosmopolitan company I like it so much so I called comsopolitan technician. The technician came on time and solve my problem.He installed my furnace within an hour.so I am using this cosmopolitan furnace and I feel very comfort with their services. I will highly recommened to all.