Ez Window Cleaning

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Ez Window Cleaning

Mary L.
Mary L.

Helped out with window cleaning on a holiday Monday

Michael was on time , polite, efficient and careful with his work.
My call was returned promptly when I started looking for a service that could do the work immediately .
Will definitely call this company again

Monika Stevens from Etobicoke
Monika Stevens from Etobicoke

EZ Window Clwaning

Vlad always does a fantastic job. He's punctual, thorough and meticulous. I would recommend him without hesitation. Just don't keep him so busy that he doesn't have time for me.

Mayan in Thornhill
Mayan in Thornhill

Blocked drain

Very professional and friendly service. Reliable and very reasonable price. If I didn't have this service performed, it would have resulted in heavy damage to my house. Thank you for helping me.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Eavestrough cleaning

Both my neighbour and I had our eaves cleaned, Vlad was punctual, his worker did good work, left the area cleaned and all for a great price. We're happy to use his services again in the future. Thank you Vlad

Thank you for a feedback, we always ready to provide bundle discounts for neighbours if possible

Smokeyjoe in Brampton
Smokeyjoe in Brampton

High winds

The wind took down my eves trough and need someone to put back up. Vlad was quick to return my call, come over and fix. Will use again in the future.

saliday
saliday
5 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Quick, Efficient, Professional

Vlad was a pleasure to deal with. Professional, responsive and great at what he does. I'm definitely reaching out to Vlad again for my next Eavestrough/Gutter cleaning. Would highly recommend Ez Window cleaning to friends and family.

Mary from Toronto
Mary from Toronto

Eabestrough cleaning

I called this company because I needed my eavestroughs cleaned and saw so many great reviews. I am happy to add mine to all the others. Vlad called me back quickly and arranged prompt service within days. He was true to his word in every way - price, timing, etc. He responded quickly to every email I sent him. I will definitely use his services again.

Shelly a.
Shelly a.

Gutter cleaning and installed gutter guards

Quickly contacted us, after our initial contact.
Very professional, in our conversation.
And the estimate was fair and accurate.
The work was also done in a professional manner, and quality material used. When the work was completed, there was no mess, and everything was cleaned up.
Very pleasant and professional experience.

afsaneh in Markham
afsaneh in Markham
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Gutter cleaning and repair

I sent them a message through their website and someone promptly called me the next morning. During the few back to back windy nights, I was hearing a lot of rattling from the gutter/soffits. When they came to give me an estimate they said they would secure all loose parts while cleaning the gutters. And they did.
Thorough, prompt, speedy service.

More about Ez Window Cleaning

We are the EaZy solution for your window ,eavestrough cleaning service in Toronto and GTA
As well as eavestrough or downspout repair and gutter guard installation to eliminate constant clogging of your gutters.
Our team also proficient with exterior caulking and re-caulking especially when old bead is worn out and you have air leak.

Call now! Get free estimate and possible same day ! Get discounts for bundle services!
Fast, trained and reliable team will take care of your needs and never leaves until you 100% satisfied!

EZ WINDOW CLEANING - ...We make it EaZy for you.....