EZ Window Cleaning

Reviews for EZ Window Cleaning

Michael111 in the Beaches
Michael111 in the Beaches

Great results, great service

Michael spend several hours here cleaning the exterior and interior windows. He did an excellent job at fair price. I will definitely use EZ again for window cleaning and will also contact them in the Fall for gutter cleaning. I am very happy with the results and I have no hesitation recommending the company to friends.

Downspout in North York
Downspout in North York

Downspout extensions

Very pleasant experience. Vlad was quick to respond to my phone call and was able to find time for our house in one day. The job was done professionally, clean and fast. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who needs any downspout extensions or repairs done. The price is also very reasonable. Much better if I tried to do it myself!

Gutter cleaning

I hired the company to clean my gutters and provide roof inspection.
While talking to Vlad the owner, I explained that I have water damaged and need to find out if the cause is the roof. Vlad send a young man to to the job. Stanislav( the employee of EZ) inspected the gutters and said they were clean, the roof was in good condition and should last at least 3-4 years. He also said that I should call them back if I have any issue with the shingles blown away in the future, they will come and do small repairs. He said that most likely the water is coming from the windows and windows need to be replaced. Stanislav took cash and did not provide any receipt. I took his advice and replaced windows, however the water was still coming into the house. I had to call another expert to inspect the roof again. This expert said that the roof was in bad shape and needs to be replaced. Called EZ again and talked Vlad(the owner), He said that the person who inspected my roof is no longer with the company, he will not provide me with the receipt for the service I paid for, and he refused to take any responsibility for his incompetent employee. Even if the employee no longer works for the company, the owner still needs take responsibility for his employee actions. He said that he fired the employee.. so why the customer has to pay the price for bad employee?

It clearly states on his website " While cleaning gutters we can provide a free inspection for your gutters and your roof."

The owner of the company does not want to deal with this. He said he is not a roofing company and will honer his employee promises. If that is the case, why would he claim to provide inspection on the roof? His so called roof inspection cost me close to 10,000.00 in damages.
Very poor business practice.
Be aware!!. false advertising and very irresponsible owner.

yolanda in Toronto
yolanda in Toronto

eavesdroff cleaning

Let’s begin with EZ EXCELLENT SERVICE! Spoke to Vlad for an estimate he answered all my questions on point. I’ve lived in my home 14yrs never cleaned my eavesdrops he sent Michael to do the job who worked so honestly & so hard. Great guys indeed! I RECOMMEND this company to EVERY HOME OWNER reasonably priced. Super job! Thank you so much Vlad & Michael

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Fantastic interior Condominium Window washing

Very impressed with the expertise of the guys. Their price was extremely reasonable. Very willing to please. Very knowledgeable about the job they provided, worked cleanly and overall a pleasure to have around. I would recommend their services to anyone that wants a job well done.

We will certainly being calling them again next year. I will even be passing their name on to the Management office.

Satisfied customer in Thornhill

Thanks Rhonda!
And your feedback is appreciated ,
Its very enjoyable to work with clients like you!

Jordan K in Toronto
Jordan K in Toronto

Amazing Service, Vlad Cleaned + Installed Gutter Guards

Vlad was just beyond wonderful. He came the same day I made the request, inspected where our gutters where they were having issues, cleaned and re-affixed the portion with proper screws correcting all issues. He then installed gutter guards which will really help prevent issues because of a tree nearby in the future. A total gentleman and very trustworthy, he is a gem. He is honest and straight forward, I would highly recommend him and his company for your home!

Thanks Jordan for such a good feedback and support!
We glad that you got rid of another headache:)

PG in Vaughan
PG in Vaughan

Windows Cleaning

EZ windows cleaning are very efficient and reliable
On time and great service.
Good prices.
Used this company a few times now to clean all my exterior windows, they did a great job once again!

Marisha in Toronto
Marisha in Toronto

Window washing in a corner condo unit

Vlad is professional and dependable. He agreed, on a short notice, to clean the windows in a corner unit I was preparing for sale (floor-to-ceiling, all two sides of the condo). He kept his word, and did an excellent job taking a day of his weekend to do so. I would definitely recommend this company.

eyad in Richmond Hill
eyad in Richmond Hill

interior and exterior window cleaning + gutters

Simply outstanding work. Michael and Stan were on time and very professional and explained what they wanted to do thoroughly. Vlad was very helpful and knew what he was talking about and you can tell they want to do a good job. Other people I contacted said they will spend 1.5 or 2 hours but these guys spent almost 5 hours non Stop!! windows look like brand new right now and we couldn't be more satisfied. highly recommended.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

External window cleaning

Great service. Immediate response. Professional. Michael did an outstanding job. Would use again. Highly recommend this company. Second time I've used a Homestars recommendation. Always have had a good experience

Good day Private user:)
It was pleasure for us to leave you satisfied and taking extra mile

More about EZ Window Cleaning

We are the EaZy solution for your window ,eavestrough cleaning service in Toronto and GTA
As well as eavestrough or downspout repair and gutter guard installation to eliminate constant clogging of your gutters.
Our team also proficient with exterior caulking and re-caulking especially when old bead is worn out and you have air leak.

Call now! Get free estimate and possible same day ! Get discounts for bundle services!
Fast, trained and reliable team will take care of your needs and never leaves until you 100% satisfied!

EZ WINDOW CLEANING - ...We make it EaZy for you.....