Ez Window Cleaning

Reviews for Ez Window Cleaning

Howard Davy from Vaughan
Howard Davy from Vaughan

Window washing

Wonderful service! 100% satisfaction. EZ does a great job on window cleaning. Easy to make an appointment by phone or text messaging. Very quick to make an appointment. My windows look super after the cleaning. Now I can invite guests without being embarrassed by dirty windows. Now I can be proud to show the guests my windows! Thank you so much to Vlad and Stan!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Great service thank yoU!

Highly recommend EZ Window Cleaning for gutter cleaning service! I have had them come out every fall for the past 4 years to our house. Always professional and very happy with the cleaning service. All leaves removed up and no more clogs in the downspout. Thank you very much!

Mehran
Mehran
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Gutter cleaning

It was the first time I worked with Vlad of Ez Window Cleaning for my gutter cleaning service. He was very professional and fair. Completed the job very quickly and made future recommendations. He is highly recommended and I will definitely contact him again for future gutter and downspout projects.

Gutter Cleaning

Good communication. The cleaner arrived on time and packed up the garbage in a yard bag and left it on the driveway. Payment was easy. I recommend others to hire Ez Window Cleaning.

Eavestrough Cleaning

I had EZ Window Cleaning come to the house to clean out the eavestroughs. I was quoted $160 on the phone to do all the eavestroughs. When he was done, he said he couldn't do a section of the eavestrough because it wasn't safe. It covered a substantial area which would still have to be done. He did not mention this to me when he started the job. If he had, I would have cancelled and found someone who could complete it. He knocked $10 off the total which I reluctantly paid. Fortunately, our neighbour was also having her eavestroughs done and the other company was able to finish the section that EZ could not do in short order for $20. I would not recommend this company. They are not forthright. I would never ask a worker to do something that they deemed unsafe. That is not the issue. The issue is that he only informed me after he did the rest of the eavestroughs which put me in an uncomfortable position. Thankfully, I have found someone else who is up to the job.

June Bastian in Scarborough
June Bastian in Scarborough

eaves trough cleaning

I had Vlad clean my eaves troughs. He was personable & clear up the mess. I will get a quote from him to do gutter guards. He does SS ones & screws them into place which sounds good.

Suzanne G. from Toronto
Suzanne G. from Toronto

Great service, awesome work

I had an excellent experience dealing with Vlad in scheduling my job. Michael showed up exactly on time and worked tirelessly for the next five hours, cleaning the exterior and interior windows of my home. Michael also checked and cleaned the eaves where required. I am very pleased with the thoroughness of the work done and would highly recommend . Thanks so much!

SS
SS

Leaf Gutter Protection Installation

During the spring and fall my house gets constantly bombarded with both seedlings and leaves from neighbouring trees -- to a point where my eaves become stuffed and literally overflow during moderate to heavy rainfall.

Thought about using a retail product that was on promo at a retail shopping club, but after speaking to EZ Window Cleaning, I decided to work with their commercial product that was better suited for my house, and likelier to stand the test of time.

EZ Window Cleaning arrived promptly and performed a clean install with my fairly complicated setup (high roof, tight shingle overhang, etc). Their gutter guards are very discreet and clean looking. These have been working exceptionally well to keep leaves and other debris out of my gutters!

I am very happy with the product, the install and the cost of the job. Before you call anyone, give EZ a shout. You'll be happy with the outcome. Attached below are pictures of the job.

We really appreciate your feedback and thanks for the worm words!
I hope you have best gutter protection from green life surrounding your house!

Betty Bernfled
Betty Bernfled

EZ Window Cleaning

Stan did an excellent job of cleaning our condo windows that were caked with dirt and dust from our unit's renovation. Stan went above and beyond cleaning all the nooks and crannies around the windows. Both Vlad and Stan were a pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend EZ Window Cleaning since they provide excellent service in a professional manner at a most reasonable price. I am so glad that we called them.

More about Ez Window Cleaning

We are the EaZy solution for your window ,eavestrough cleaning service in Toronto and GTA
As well as eavestrough or downspout repair and gutter guard installation to eliminate constant clogging of your gutters.
Our team also proficient with exterior caulking and re-caulking especially when old bead is worn out and you have air leak.

Call now! Get free estimate and possible same day ! Get discounts for bundle services!
Fast, trained and reliable team will take care of your needs and never leaves until you 100% satisfied!

EZ WINDOW CLEANING - ...We make it EaZy for you.....