Mega Roofing & Exteriors Inc

Reviews for Mega Roofing & Exteriors Inc

Anthony from Calgary
Anthony from Calgary

remove shakes re shingle

I had this company come replace shakes with some shingles. I received 3 or 4 quotes while looking for someone to do this job. A co worker suggested this outfit. Their cost was mid range. My only complaint was that they said it would be done in 3-4 days but it took over a week. However, the workers were polite and they did a good job. Very good at cleaning up afterwards.

Thanks for the honest review Anthony,
I had that sense we didn't exceed your expectation, because the slow progression, unfortunately for that week we had some unexpected staff issues which are inevitable in this trade!! My apologizes it happened to you!
Just Glad the quality you were expecting was there!!

Thanks Again

Pat from Calgary
Pat from Calgary

new ashpalt roof

We called and got an estimate, the final cost was the exact same, it was a reasonable cost. Two things I liked were that they cleaned up very well, after they were gone it looked like no one had been there, and they don't bill until the work has been completed. They were fast workers and very dependable, they were there when they said they would be.

Thanks for taking your time Pat to write a review.

Carla from Calgary
Carla from Calgary

roof repair and re shingle

I called Trevor after a neighbour suggested Mega Roofing. I found them to be very professional. Trevor returned my call for a quote right away as he knew I had an active leak and it was our rainy season. He was doing another job but came over and tarped off the area on my roof right away until he could schedule me in a few weeks later. He provided a quote quickly and dropped off samples to choose from. They completed the job quickly (in one day) with a crew of 8-10 guys on the job. They also cleaned up their work area extremely well. I am very pleased with my new roof and am happy to refer Mega Roofing to anyone looking for great service and great results.

Its always a pleasure to work for someone like yourself Carla !!

Thanks A lot for the review!

Pam from Calgary
Pam from Calgary

roof replacement

My parents used Mega for their roof. They were happy so I called them as well. They work quickly and efficiently. They were quick to return my calls. Trevor stopped by afterwards for a follow up visit.

Thanks Pam
appreciate the review!!

Shane from Calgary
Shane from Calgary

new roof for garage, shed and house

The price was good. Trevor is very trustworthy. He made some good suggestions to me . He suggested a better method to use more expensive product where it could be seen more prominently, and the less expensive product where no one could see it, but it was just as effective. Quality of work was very good.

Thanks Shane for writing a review,
Think the house looks great with the new roof!!

Bruce from Calgary
Bruce from Calgary

modification of eavestrough

I tried for a number of years to have someone come and modify and upgrade my eavestroughs. Many companies didn't call back at all. Trevor replied to an e-mail right away and was quick with an estimate and getting the job done. They are very accommodating and efficient workers. Their cost was reasonable. Very easy transaction.

Thanks Bruce!
hope all is draining well!

Ross from Calgary
Ross from Calgary

new roof

They arrived on time, they cleaned up well. Trevor seemed honest and trustworthy so I was comfortable with hiring him. I had several quotes. It looks good and more importantly no leaks.

Thanks for the review Ross,
glad to hear you been staying dry inside! ;)

Kelly Jennings from Calgary
Kelly Jennings from Calgary

downspout repair

Trevor was awesome to deal with. Respectful, fast, efficient and the job was done right. It was a small quick fix and he was very generous with not letting me pay for the service. Wonderful act of kindness that is a rare trait in today's society. I recommend Mega Roofing and Exteriors to anyone in need of roofing, you will not be disappointed.

Very much appreciate the review Kelly.
Happy Holidays and Take care

Trevor

J. MacEachern from Calgary
J. MacEachern from Calgary

Re-Roofing Project

From start to finish, was very impressed with their honesty, integrity, and workmanship. What was promised was indeed delivered. Trevor spent time explaining options, costs, and what could be expected when completed. I would highly recommend Mega Roofing in Calgary. Very trustworthy and committed to great customer service.

very nice review, always a pleasure to work for someone as kind as yourself!!

SHENAAZ from Calgary
SHENAAZ from Calgary

Replace Roof on my two houses

The professionalism started with my first phone call to Mega Roofing and Exteriors based out of Calgary, Alberta. My husband and I are so impressed with their professionalism, patience, and understanding in making our roof project a success! The fact that they've been around for a while, we decided to give both our houses to Mega Roofing and Exteriors due to their customer service, and with both Trevor’s and Blake’s interactions and willingness to work with us and explain things. Besides the excellent roofing job that they did, both of them were most courteous, honest, and pleasant to work with. I was most satisfied with the company's ability to get the work done in a timely fashion not to mention that the price was within our budget.
The two new roofs look great! I couldn't have asked for a better overall experience! I am very pleased with my entire experience and I would be happy to recommend this company to anyone who has been frustrated in trying to have their older house taken care of in a respectful and historically correct manner!
Shenaaz & Diamond Murji, Calgary

Thanks to both of you Shenaaz and Diamond for trusting us with both of your homes!!
think they both look great and will certainly be worry free for years to come!!

Thanks again

More about Mega Roofing & Exteriors Inc

At Mega Roofing & Exteriors we offer a wide range of high quality exterior services throughout southern Alberta. Specializing in all Roofing applications, Siding, Soffit/Fascia & Eavestrough 5"&6". We also offer a 24 HR emergency repair response line for any of our services.
Our company's core values consist of Honesty, Integrity, and Extreme pride of workmanship & exceptional customer service. We strive to go over and above to please every client, to guarantee their satisfaction if not exceed it, whether it is a Eavestrough cleaning or a complete exterior Renovation (roof, siding, all soft metals etc.)