My parents bought a new cook-top and a new oven. During installation, the cook-top was damaged because the installer put all the wires from the fuse box into one junction box. There was a huge spark and blew the wire of the cook-top. We thank God for Karel. He was able to install a sub-panel for the cook-top and oven. Everything is working perfectly and he has made it super safe. We are grateful for the wonderful job that Karel did!
- Company Response
Hi May, we were happy to come to help fix the problem. Unfortunately many appliance installers aren't properly trained to do electrical work. We are sorry that this happened to you but are glad we could fix it before any further harm would occur. Thank you for choosing us for your electrical and mechanical needs. Best regards, Karel.