Decor Group Inc.

Moldings / Mouldings
6175 Highway 7, Unit 13 Woodbridge ON L4H 0P6
HomeStars  >  Moldings / Mouldings in Woodbridge  >  Decor Group Inc.

Reviews for Decor Group Inc.

Dina in Caledon
Dina in Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

Doors & Trim

Highly recommend!
I had my home updated including doors and trim.
Decor Group did an amazing job! The doors are really beautiful and function well. The trim is beautiful and makes my home complete.
It was such a pleasure working with this company. Their customer service is great!

shellyt in Vaughan
shellyt in Vaughan

Exterior Column Wrap

My husband and I visited Decor Group's showroom for our Exterior Column Wrap project. We were very pleased on how much efforts on the attention to detail was given. The experience was very much satisfying Super professional!! Thanks for the outstanding work gentleman 20 stars from us!!! P.S>> We'll see you soon for the hardwood flooring .

Jhidd  in Vaughan
Jhidd in Vaughan

Home builder

I’ve been building house for th last 20 years and Decor Group has been the go to supplier for house all our Doors, Mouldigs and Floors. Great product, service and price. Pleasure doing buisness with you guys!!!

hussain in Toronto
hussain in Toronto

Bad quality Doors

I dont recommend this company ,i get doirs from the for my new house after only one week The doors began to break and panding and when I asked the company to change their doirs becouse its bad qoulty the ly refus and asked to pay again the price of the doors. They did not pay attention to the subject,
Tired of contacting them and asking for a solution to the subject , told them that I will go to radio and television show this subject to public .

great company in Vaughan
great company in Vaughan

Product and Service outstanding

I was renovating my house and walked in their show room to see what they had. They had a great selection of trim, doors, hardware and tons of knowledge. I bought all new interior doors and trim for my home and they gave me the best price for the most trendiest items. I got all of my items very quickly and was impressed with their attention to detail. I highly recomend this company to anyone looking to update their home.

Crown Moulding in Vaughan
Crown Moulding in Vaughan

Crown Moulding

My husband and I went to Decor Group this afternoon, to look at a sample of crown moulding, that we had seen on the internet. We were impressed by the friendliness, knowledge, patience and efficiency of the representative. After the completion of our order I was so impressed that i called him a rock star!

Fibre Glass Columns

I was very satisfied with my visit today at the Decor Group the customer service was phenomenal. I was immediately greeted and helped out right away and the ordering process look less than 10 minutes! I went in looking for new columns to upgrade on my front porch and they were very helpful with that. They provided me with plenty of information on why the fibre glass columns were more suited for the exterior and why the FJP columns which I originally wanted were more suitable for more interior poles. I ended up going with the fibre glass poles and just the quality of them on my porch look amazing! Thank you so much for proving how well the quality on the fibre glass is. Looks so beautiful and rich!

Paolo in York Region
Paolo in York Region

Decorative Columns

I ordered 3 decorative columns online and have nothing good to say about the product or the Decor Group Inc

The purchase process:
When I ordered the columns online I did not receive a confirmation email, shipping email, and the columns did not arrive at all. The website didn't even show that my order was processed even though my credit card was charged. Additionally the 'purchase history' of my account showed orders from over a year ago that I never made.

I had to drive to the warehouse to inquire before they gave me my purchase.

The product quality:
I purchased 6" diameter columns and none of them fit the 4" support columns. There was no option to select the interior diameter of the column wrappings and as far as I can tell they are a standard size. The wrappings do not line up correctly and show a terrible seam even after 4 layers of wood putty, sanding, and painting.

The customer service:
I emailed and phoned the showroom multiple times. On two separate occasions, I phoned the 24hr service line and waited on hold for 20 minutes before hanging up.

The only email response I received was to my inquiry to exchange the columns because the interior diameter was 1 - 2 cm too narrow for my columns. The email was short and stated that there were no returns for "custom" materials. I replied by asking if the columns could be machined further to increase the diameter and received no response.

The columns I ordered were standard sizes and heights available from the drop down options on their website. Made to order items are *not* custom in my opinion.

YYZ
YYZ
6 reviews Oshawa, ON

crown moulding, baseboards, wainscoting, door trim and shoe mould

We decided to upgrade the trim work in our home which consisted of crown moulding, baseboards, wainscoting, door trim and shoe mould. We arrived to their show room which is beautiful and were greeted by Aren. Being our first time dealing with trim work, we had a lot and I really do mean a lot of questions! Through out the entire process which took a few weeks of taking samples home etc, Aren was just outstanding. She was honest, courteous and most of all patient! Maurizio was also present who provided us with his excellent opinions on style. Our product arrived on time and we couldn't be happier. We will be returning to Decor Group for other projects and have no issue referring them to our friends and family.

Jennifer

More about Decor Group Inc.

At the Decor Group of Companies we design & manufacture quality building products.

The company has grown to become one of the leading suppliers of Wood & Fiberglass Columns / Mouldings/Doors

Columns by Decor Pillars | Fiberglass Architectural Columns | Decorative Caps & Bases | Doors | Porch Posts | Railing Systems

Decor Pillars manufactures products such as interior & exterior columns, porch posts & hardwood columns. Décor Pillars operates from a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility, continuing to lead the industry in offering the most advanced trend setting products following today’s modern technology. In order to maintain our competitive edge, we offer the most up to date fiberglass columns, decorative column wraps and porch posts. You may select from our large variety of products that include decorative caps and bases, porch railing systems.

Servicing our Clientele across Canada and the U.S.

Doors by Décor Mouldings | Custom Mouldings | Wainscoting| Flexible Mouldings

Décor Mouldings division is primarily focused on the manufacturing of Custom Harwood Mouldings & Doors. With our wide selection of products such as, Plywood veneers, hardware, wainscoting and much more. At Décor Mouldings, we take great care in the production of our products to make certain they are environmentally-friendly; maximizing the use of raw lumber and minimizing energy costs, by producing firewood Bricks.

D&B Exterior’s division Provides Installation services for all manufactured product by Décor group. We put our 3rd generation craftsman to work and exemplify the meaning of craftsmanship.

www.dginc.ca