Vincent Savoia Outdoor Lighting

Landscape Lighting
Caledon East ON L7C1G5
HomeStars  >  Landscape Lighting in Caledon East  >  Vincent Savoia Outdoor Lighting

Reviews for Vincent Savoia Outdoor Lighting

Joanne Cancelli in York
Joanne Cancelli in York
1 review Caledon, ON

three level deck with raised walkway from backyard, to front of house. Plus a three season sceened in tea house / storage for winter.

I have never had luck hiring contractors.
I am pleased to say that this company was honest, and showed true workmanship.
The quality impresses everyone that sees and enjoys my backyard.
I would use Vincent Savoia again, and refer him to anyone looking for work to be done.

Marsha Foster from Caledon
Marsha Foster from Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

landscape lighting

We have had a variety of work done at 2 homes by Vince including landscape lighting. I would not hesitate to recommend his work. He is very meticulous, reliable and has a great eye for design. We are currently discussing our next project with him....

More about Vincent Savoia Outdoor Lighting

specializing in the design and installation of outdoor low voltage lighting. . . I also provide Handyman services. . . helping home owners with all their building/ repairs. . . Decks. . . custom Sheds. . . Arbours. . . Drywall finishing. . . With over 30 years experience in ...