Canofix Canada Inc.

Awnings & Canopies
Markham ON L3R1J4
HomeStars  >  Awnings & Canopies in Markham  >  Canofix Canada Inc.

Reviews for Canofix Canada Inc.

John W. from Toronto
John W. from Toronto

Side door awning

Great product. Robust yet elegant. Withstood modification to remove the logo and add lighting and two more cross-members (we have high winds down our laneway so I wanted to add strength). The Rep communicated well and I think delivered it himself. Better looking than the others I have seen; more like a wrought iron look than plastic. The glazing and the arms are made of polycarbonate, which is the plastic that Hilti, Milwaukee and Makita, for instance, use for their tool's chassis. I foresee no issues with this awning.

Carmen from Markham
Carmen from Markham

Awning

Great customer service, good quality product!

I communicate with the company via email and everything was done in a timely matter. Sean was a great sales representatives, he took the initiative to accommodate my requirements and has been a great help along the way.

The gentlemen who did the installation was nice and polite. He left the place like how he found it and left no mess behind.

The awning looks great at my front entrance, I am very happy with the service and product.

Sean K. from Toronto
Sean K. from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Canofix door awning

Awesome Product. Nice durable polycarbonate Awning that's easy to install yourself. DIY was very easy with manuels.
very cost effective! a lot cheaper than fabric awnings and works better for me.
only took 5 days from order to delivery!