Spartan Pest Control

Reviews for Spartan Pest Control

Candace Rae from Calgary
Candace Rae from Calgary

exterminationg

We are very satisfied with Spartan pest control.. Living on the ridge we have a ridiculous amount of spiders. Well.. Not anymore thanks to Spartan. Anytime I call or email I get a response right away. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Thanks Candace! We try to reply as quickly as possible, when it comes to pest control, time is of the essence!

Joan from Calgary
Joan from Calgary

Bat Removal and Ant Spray

Assisted Review

I would like to thank you for taking care of my bat so quickly on Saturday. I think he would have died, if you had waited until after the weekend, and every bat is important to our eco-system. I'm so relieved that he will live and be released somewhere other than my BBQ deck! I was also happy to have my ant situation looked at and treated in the same trip. I searched on your website for a place to leave "bouquets", but this is the best I could do. Your professionalism and empathy were very much appreciated. I will recommend your company to anyone, anytime. And I hope I never see you again!!

Thanks Joan! The bat was released in a safe and secure area. Thanks for the kind words, glad we could help!

Heather from Calgary
Heather from Calgary

Wasp nest in retaining wall

Very professional and friendly, explained work that would be done. Offers a guarantee on work, that if wasps return, he will come back and treat again, no charge. Owner/Operator. I will definitely recommend this business to friends/family! Also, price was lowest of 4 companies called for quotes.

Thanks Heather, glad we could help! Thanks for the kind words.

-Jarrod

More about Spartan Pest Control

Our goal is to be the most customer orientated pest control provider in Alberta. We focus our efforts not only towards safe, efficient and result driven services, but to build a long-lasting relationship with our customers educating as we go. Our Pest Control Calgary technicians are trained to provide you with the most up-to-date chemical applications ensuring the treatment is done right the first time, without any issues. Spartan Pest Control provides both Residential Treatments and Commercial Pest Control year-round, protecting your family and customers from potential pest threats.

Visit http://www.spartanpestcontrol.com for more information

Pest & Animal Control
Spartan Pest Control does not sell products, we sell a service. All pest related issues should be handled by a trained professional employed under a local, reputable pest control company.
At spartan Pest Control we offer a full range of services to help both our commercial and residential clients. We offer customized programs to fit any budget and pest control issue. Monthly or bi-monthly inspections for you and your home, or programs for industrial and commercial accounts, these Pest Defense Programs (PDP's) are a low monthly cost. Should any pest issues happen in between scheduled inspections, it's free, you only pay the monthly fee. Our (PDP's) cover the following - House Mouse, Norway Rat, Roof Rat, Cockroaches, Pavement Ants, Silverfish, Earwigs, Millipedes, Centipedes, and Wasps. We also provide services for the following: Bed Bugs, Lice, Fleas, Ticks, Mites, Bats, Pigeons, Squirrels, Raccoon's, Skunks, and other wildlife animals. Contact us today for any pest related issues in Calgary!
All of the chemicals we use are regulated for commercial use in Canada, and are treated with respect in regards to our safety and our customers. We do not sell products, we sell a service which includes the application of such products.
Keep your home pest free all year long with our Monthly Program. With this program your pest problem is first located and identified, then an action plan is created and maintained with follow up services and unlimited emergency calls. All services are warranted for the entire 12-month period giving you a pest free year. For more information on the pests covered under this service agreement Contact Us today by phone or email!
Mice, Ants, Wasps, Bees, Gophers, Pigeons, Squirrels, Bats, Bed Bugs, Cockroaches, Beetles, Spiders, Aphids, Lice, Ticks, Centipedes, Millipedes and much more! Contact us today for any pest related issues i Calgary!
2012
LCA
N/A
PROJECT RATE
$95+
30-90-365 Days (Dependent on Job) Contact us today for any pest related issues in the Calgary Area!