D.O.T. Furniture Limited

HomeStars  >  Furniture in North York  >  D.O.T. Furniture Limited

Reviews for D.O.T. Furniture Limited

Mississauga

Hello,

I just want to take the time to share my excellent customer experience at dot store located at 2273 dundas str w. because of sara s great help i was able to determine what type of furniture fitted my needs quickly ,sara s professional, prompt and accurate answers to all my questions has made my purchase easy , she was willing to demonstrate all the items and those on sale with a great smile , positive and professional attitude.
I would highly recommend dot to all my family ,Friends and of course for my future purchase.

Thanks
Haissam el.

Gord in Mississauga
Gord in Mississauga

Repair

If you buy anything from this company hope you do not need any repairs
Four weeks ago I brought in an umbrella purchased from them to have a cord replaced - most likely a 15 minute job for a competent person
At this time
- it is not repaired
-they cannot tell me when it will be repaired - they will only say the store will call when it is done
- the store manager keeps giving the same song and dance story that there is only one person to do stores for 20 stores

This tells me
- their product is extremely poor quality which increases repair demand
- their repair department is understaffed which delays timely repairs
- once this company has little regard for customer service and satisfaction

Gina Thornhill
Gina Thornhill

Outdoor Patio Furniture

We looked around for new outdoor furniture to enjoy this summer and found a fairly nice sofa set and fire pit and 3 lounge chairs. We have had the furniture for about one month and have complained to the store the first day the furniture was delivered .Upon delivery, they gave us no window and kept telling us Sunday sometime. Of course we had no choice but to wait all day for delivery that came later in the day. The furniture was shoved into a small van and one man carried the pieces one by one to the backyard. We noticed that the lounge chairs had damage,scratches and dents, most probably by the way they delivered. We asked for replacement of two of the chairs and they replaced the chairs same method of delivery the following Sunday, same terms..we waited all day until the man arrived. There has been alot of rain and we really didn`t get alot of time to use the furniture, but, when we did which was into the third week,we noticed rust stains all over our newly sealed pattern concrete deck, that we still can`t get off (the main office said that it`s normal for the furniture to rust--lol), we also noticed that the chair backs on the lounge chairs would not go back properly because of a manufacturers defect in the design that won`t allow the chairs to go back and lock in position. Once again, now,all 3 chairs were taken away and no replacement. We keep calling DOT on Leslie St (south of 401) and asking to speak to `Gus`the store owner, or manager, the man who sold us the furniture,..he`s not reachable. They don`t have our name or phone number nothing on file and know nothing about our complaints. DOT head office says it`s not their problem, the store we bought from has to deal with it. We want new chairs, exchange for other or our money back (paid on Visa) , but nobody has returned the call in 3 weeks.They don`t even know who we are...can`t find our name or phone number in their transactions .hmmmmmmm. This is the worst company we have ever done business with and would never recommend the store or products to anyone. Buyer beware big time. Time to call Visa.

RR in Etobicoke
RR in Etobicoke
16 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Patio Dining Furniture

When we set out to buy patio furniture for our new home we had no idea how expensive this stuff was. We visited D.O.T. Furniture on Orfus Road first and liked the selection that was available. We then visited about ten other stores and when we saw how much more expensive everyone else was we returned to D.O.T. Let me preface this by saying that when you purchase patio furniture you get what you pay for. Instead of getting furniture that lasted a season we decided to go with something decent. Gus, who I believe may be the store's manager, showed us around and rather than steer us towards the expensive stuff gave us an honest opinion on the different options. He was also able to have the furniture delivered to us within days by a very professional delivery guy. The furniture is sturdy and with self-leveling legs I doubt we'll ever have a problem. We have received numerous compliments on our dining set and would have no issues returning to this store or recommend it to friends.