Empire General Contracting

Reviews for Empire General Contracting

white_1 in Toronto
white_1 in Toronto

Stone Lawn

"Empire botched the first phase of my job. Took the deposit for the second phase, then failed to return to site to complete the work. I had to terminate the contract and complete the work myself; the work they failed to complete and the repairs and corrections required to resolve Empire's poor workmanship on the work that they did do.
Poor workmanship, schedule delays, adherence to contract terms and a complete lack of accountability or professionalism - every step of the way."
That was a complaint from one of his previous work, nothing has changed the service is the same. DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE FOR ANYTHING!

Now I am the talk of the neighbourhood. Thanks for nothing.

The worst ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

patrick.desarzens in Markham
patrick.desarzens in Markham

Horrible contractor

The only time Mitch did what he said he would do, was when he came by to pick up his payments.

My wife and I have been pursuing a refund for months now for the portion of work not completed. Nothing but Mitch's excuses, deceit and broken commitments relayed to us through his staff.

Empire was referred by a friend whose son works for the company. I thought this would ensure I would get great results. Not the case