Granstone

Reviews for Granstone

Susanheighway
Susanheighway

Kitchen/bathroom reno

I went through 4 other contractors before using Granstone. Natalia was concise, polite, and professional. The pricing was excellent.
I got everything I wanted within 2 weeks.
The men that showed up were clean, professional, exact, and overall everything I hoped for and more. I was so worried about this project. My worries were unfounded. My countertops turned out beautifully! I love them, and they were on budget!
I could not be more pleased with the service from Granstone.

Hello Susan

Thank you for trusting us with your kitchen renovation! You were a pleasure to work with and we are very glad everything worked out to your satisfaction. Please contact us for any future renovation needs!

Mohamed
Mohamed

Kitchen

Very helpful people from Nathalia from mesurment guy you billing!
Recommand highly.
The time was respected and the price is fair

Jay Del
Jay Del

Kitchen

Granstone has done a beautiful job on our kitchen renovation even during a bad covid year with all the hold ups they managed to get the job done. They provided excellent workmanship and helped us create a beautiful design to upgrade our home.

M.E. in Ottawa
M.E. in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Kitchen counters and backsplash

I cant say enough good things about Granstone and their fabulous team. From the endlessly patient Natalia in sales, to the incredibly focussed Cody who triple checked all his measurements so that on delivery, everything fit perfectly. Our electrician even commented on how perfect the cut outs were for the plugs in the backsplash.
Before installation, Bernardo came by and reinforced the drywall that would be behind the backsplash, and the delivery guys were pros, seamlessly doing a fantastic job. This was a wholly positive experience from start to finish. Thanks Granstone!!

Great project at our house!

They Installed a wonderful granite with great quality and great work at our house. Very happy with the work!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Kitchen countertop

Grantstone did a professional job and made some helpful suggestions to our original plan which definitely improved the final product.

Ardi in Orleans
Ardi in Orleans

Counter Replacement

Shout out to all who participated- fabulous job by all the lads (Cody, Marcus & Jimmy, Ryan, etc as well as those behind the scenes) who attended to our somewhat different requests (like saving my appliance garage and my pull-out cutting board - I really did not want to lose them)! Special thanks to Natalia for her quick and detailed estimate as well as her attention to all my worries through this process - she is one fantastic person to work with and is so willing to do whatever is necessary to accommodate any concerns!

JT
JT

New Kitchen

In 2019 we hired Granstone to install the bathroom and kitchen countertops trusting the five star ratings we saw online. The work we received was very sloppy and unprofessional. They destroyed the vanities making room for the sink, they destroyed my first choice for the kitchen slabs requiring me to go and choose a new slab which I knew was less expensive but the owner, Derick, telling me it balances out when asked for the difference. On top of the damage they caused, the list of issues we encountered is endless. I honestly cannot list them all but here are the big ones: they chipped the master bathroom countertop and fixed it with glue which is very noticeable, they had all the correct dimensions but the stove insert was cut larger and with the attempts they made to try and fix things they ended up scratching the stove all over, to this day (2 years later) my countertops are still not sealed but they keep promising to come back and complete. I have messaged the owner more than seven times with his excuses ranging from blaming Covid19 to not having the necessary product. Fed up, I went to the office to inquire again but was told by the manager, Jamie, that Derick already completed the work. When I explained the situation to Jamie he was very apologetic and promised to come by and fix things but unfortunately by the time I checked in again I was told that he no longer works there. I'm still left with no seal on my countertop (which is bad and causes more countertop issues) and no one from Granstone seems to care about finishing the job.

It pains me to write a bad review and although the staff are very pleasant save yourself and stay away from this shop.

$2,300,000.00
Dean in Hornepayne
Dean in Hornepayne

New kitchen counters

Excellent experience from beginning to end working with Granstone to make my kitchen counter renovation dream a reality. Thank you to all the staff at Granstone.

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Great quality and service.

We updated all our counters through the house, and the results were transformative. Granstone provided outstanding service and beautiful quality products.

More about Granstone

Granstone is an Ottawa-based leading provider of custom kitchen, basement and bathroom renovations as well as fabricators and installers of stone countertops.
We can do anything you require from full custom cabinets, flooring, backsplash, and countertops. We have also recently added an electrical division with certified master electricians on staff.
Whatever your renovation needs we can help you do it! We have a wide selection of granite and natural stone countertops.
Granstone employees approach each and every one of their projects as if it were their own. We strive to create a professional environment for our customers in order to ensure that every experience is a positive one.

Should you have at any point in time some questions, please do not hesitate to contact our knowledgeable staff:
-via phone (613-733-0391)
-email (info@granstone.ca),
or best come visit us at our Ottawa showroom located at 17 Enterprise Ave Unit I.
www.granstone.ca