Granstone

Laura
Laura
1 review The Blue Mountains, ON

Kitchen countertops

This company was excellent to work with from start to finish. Professional, efficient, organized, reliable. The finished product (dolomite, Fantasy Brown kitchen counters) are spectacular. Colin, Sebastian, and Hayley are all very pleasant to work with. And these seams - flawless! Thanks.

Pierrette from Ottawa
Pierrette from Ottawa

Great service, great product

We had all our home countertops replaced by Granstone. We opted for a quartz product. The project was completed professionally, from beginning to end, with attention to detail. They treated our home as if it was their own (and that says a lot about them!) Hayley took the time to show us many options, gave us good advice, and answered our numerous questions gracefully and without pressure. Follow-up was prompt, by email and by phone. All the persons doing the work showed up on time - Derek (measuring); Colin & Sebastian (installing); Rob & Dillon (plumbing); and Scott (grouting). They left no messes behind, took the time to answer all our questions and explain things, and made it a stress-free experience overall. I have no hesitation recommending this team of professionals. We will be calling on them again for our next home improvements! (The cost was obviously more than $1 but we choose not to disclose.)

Thank you for your feedback Pierrette. It was a pleasure working with you. Have a safe and happy holidays!

kitchen refresh

Very happy with the job, the people who installed the counter were very professional and friendly.
There were delays on the job however this was due to material delay.
Haley was great to work with, always keeping us in the loop as to the delay.
We have a few little glitches but these will be corrected this week. I would recommend this company.

Thank you for your feedback and patience throughout the material delays. As you know the process is not always a flawless one (especially with material delays these days). However, at Granstone we always try to keep you updated throughout the experience to ensure it is a positive one and that you are happy with the final product. It was a pleasure working with you.

Timothy from Carleton Place
Timothy from Carleton Place
2 reviews Carleton Place, ON

Kitchen Countertop

I contacted the office during the pandemic and the staff went out of their way to make me feel safe and still help me with selection that was matched to my kitchen cabinets and new flooring. They maintained their safety protocols during in house measuring and install. All the staff were not only professional, they were also very personable. The end product was excellent and I’m extremely pleased.

Hi Tim, it was a pleasure working with you.
Thank you for the feedback and for continuing to support local business during this time. Stay safe!

Jennifer in Ottawa
Jennifer in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Awesome Service!

Granstone demolished and completely renovated our 30-year old kitchen in 2017, and I still absolutely love it. During the renovation, a high quality (and beautiful) stainless steel Moser pull out faucet and double sink were installed. I had a follow up issue recently with a leak from the Moser faucet, and I contacted Granstone to obtain a recommendation for a plumbing company since Moser is not a commonly-installed brand. Hailey was very pleasant, responding to my email within about 10 minutes, and helpfully supplying the names of companies that install Moser. I contacted Liquid Copper Heating and Plumbing company and spoke with the owner, Rob Fyfe. Rob came by on his way over to a major job elsewhere, checked it out, fixed the problem in 5 minutes, and explained how it could be addressed if it ever happened again (even leaving me the correct size allen key). He wouldn't accept any payment for the work (and I tried!). I was once more very impressed by Granstone, and now I'm also very impressed by Liquid Copper.

Thank you for the feedback. Renovations cannot always be a flawless process however, the Granstone team will always stand by to ensure any unforeseen issues are resolved. I am happy we were able to resolve the leaky faucet mystery.

M
M

Absolutely Exceptional!

If you are looking for a company that will make you their absolute priority, this is it!

The selection of quartz and granite at Granstone is the best in the city. The staff are knowledgeable, attentive and passionate about design and interiors. You really get the sense that everyone there loves what they do. They were prompt with email replies and seemed just as enthusiastic about the design as I was. They offered suggestions for lay out which were thoughtful, functional and beautiful.

This company does every facet of renovation: construction, cabinetry, counters, tile, hardware. You could get everything you could every want here, including full design services and exceptional high end products at a very reasonable price.

They went above and beyond at every turn. When the slab I chose wasn’t big enough for my project, the owner called me and made their suppliers show room available to me (it is not normally open to the public) so I could pick any slab I wanted and still maintained the tight deadline. This is the kind of service you get with a small company where the owner is intimately involved with every aspect of his business.

Every interaction with this company exceeded my expectation. It was such a pleasure to work with Derek, Jen, Kandice and everyone else at Granstone.

Thank you for the great feedback. It was a pleasure working with you.

Spencer in Ottawa
Spencer in Ottawa

Kitchen Renovation

The team at Granstone were amazing to work with - very accomodating! Their showroom is very professional and when we didn't know what we really wanted (well my wife didn't), they asked all the right questions to get the answers needed to build a design. The delivered product was even nicer than we hoped for. Great work!

Hi Spencer. We are happy to work together with clients to ensure the final product exceeds expectations. It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for choosing Granstone.

Karlene in Toronto
Karlene in Toronto
0 reviews Limoges, ON

Top Notch Experience

I recently chose to use Granstone for my kitchen countertops. We had done a lot of research and quoting around the city and found them to have the best options, timing and staff. I have dealt with at least 5 of their staff members (between sales, booking, Templating and installation) and I have been overwhelmed by the level of professionalism, knowledge, efficiency and great work done by their team. Our countertops have been installed and we are thrilled- they look amazing and we are so glad we chose Granstone for this project. I will recommend Granstone time and time again.

Hi Karlene, it was a pleasure working with you as well. Thank you for choosing Granstone.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Beautiful tiling and counter

Very happy with Granstone. They did a small counter and backsplash for me in my 1930s house. It looks great. They were good at figuring out the little challenges that always come up in an old house, the workers were neat and tidy, and the price was very fair.

It was a pleasure working with you.

J in Markham
J in Markham

Excellent granite counter top installation

Granstone finished the kitchen renovation jobs with high quality. Jennifer provided professional and helpful advice from start to end. We are very satisfied the counter top and backsplash material and installation. Highly recommended.

hi J. thank you for choosing us for your renovation. it was a pleasure working with you.

More about Granstone

www.granstone.ca
Granstone is an Ottawa based leading provider of custom and semi-custom granite and natural stone countertops for kitchen, bathroom and other residential and commercial applications. We approach each and every one of our projects as if it was our own, and strive to make the entire experience a positive one for our clients.

Unlike our competitors, we do not offer a one size fits all solution but instead tailor to your specific needs. By utilizing proven fabrication and installation techniques, we are able to deliver beautiful countertops while staying on budget every time.

Visit us at our showroom at 17 Enterprise Avenue, Unit I, Ottawa Ontario K2G 0A7.