Ivic Construction Ltd

heather_aspinwall
heather_aspinwall

Main floor, upstairs reno

Main floor reno:
-opening up space to create open concept
-main floor addition
-underpinning under the addition to create a large basement room under it
-powder room addition

Upstairs reno:
-replacement of all lathe and plaster with drywall
-installation of studs and insulation
-install of new trim and doors

Thank you Heather for your time and good review. Dragan

Eleni
Eleni

Extensive Home Renovation

Ivic Construction was selected after received quotes from 4 different general contractors and one firm that provides Project Management services. Our house renovation was extensive, with a number of complex structural changes to create large windows and sliding door at the back of the house. Walls were removed, fireplace was relocated, beams that weighed several tons were installed and posts were moved in the basement. We also had challenging carpentry with dry wall return frames for the windows. Dragan and his crew did an amazing job at managing this complex project, with lots of changes over a 9 month period. Even under stress, Dragan always remained calm and approached each problem with professionalism and coming to the table with potential solutions. His crew demonstrated they cared about the project, always leaving the home clean and tidy. I would highly recommend Ivic Construction to anyone starting a large home renovation project.

John, we appreciate that you took the time to write this review for us. Thank you so much for your feedback. It was pleasure to work with you and Eleni. Dragan

sasan in Newmarket
sasan in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Renovation of our Veterinary Practice

I never have met such a professional reno team , having a veterinary practice , it was very important to make sure that the practice stays functional during the renovation with the least amount of disturbance for our clients and patients ,

This team has far exceeded my expectation both in terms of Quality of work and professionalism , I highly recommend Dragon and his amazing team

Sasan,
I am glad to hear that. Thank you for your review and recommendations. It was pleasure to work with you. Dragan

Nena in Toronto
Nena in Toronto

Deck

Ivic Construction has built a deck in our backyard. The entire process from the initial review of the job with the company owner, Dragan, until the very last bit of work was a great, positive experience. They started the very same day they said they would and they finished the very same day they estimated they would be done (how often that happens ??). Professional expertise and the work ethic of the entire team were impressive. Dragan was visiting the site every morning, reviewing with the team and with us the work done and the work to be done that day. He was very accommodating for any last minute design changes/additions to the initial plan which we had a couple times. Along the way Dragan was thinking through every step how to make it perfect, as he was building a deck for himself. So, the service was great, and equally the quality of the workmanship, and the quality of the final product is impeccable.

All of this came with a very competitive price out of many estimates we had collected.

All in all, extremely positive experience. We would recommend Ivic Construction to everybody.

Hi Nena, we are pleased that you are happy with the deck. I hope you will enjoy it for many, many years. Thank you for the nice review.

Heidi Gollert from Toronto
Heidi Gollert from Toronto

Addition, main and second floor renovation.

Dragan and his team did an excellent job on all aspects of our renovation. Our project was completed on time and sub-contactors' jobs were well-coordinated to make sure that no time was lost. The price met the range we had agreed on, which included multiple add-ons as the work progressed.
All members of Dragan's team were thoroughly professional, punctual and friendly. Special thanks to Alan and Donny for their help, friendship and good humour. We lived in the house through our reno and were very impressed with the entire process.

Thank you Heidi. Enjoy your renovated and remodeled space. It was pleasure to work with you and Paul.

Mary in don mills
Mary in don mills

wood flooring and bathroom update

I had the carpetting in my 2 bedroom condo replaced with engineered hardwood flooring, as well as a bathroom upgrade. The work was done as stated in approx. 10 days and exactly on budget. Everyone was professional, efficient, hardworking, friendly and always on time. A licensed plumber and electrician were brought in when needed. It was a pleasure to deal with Dragan and his team (Don, Alen, Mario, Dan and Tony). I will use Ivic Construction again and will recommend them to my friends.

Hi Mary, Thank you for the great review.We are pleased to know that you were happy with the job.

Norman MacInnes from Toronto
Norman MacInnes from Toronto

Basement renovation and new bathroom

The project involved completely gutting the basement; replacing the drainage plumbing and installing a backflow valve; installing weeping tiles, a sump pump and a waterproof membrane down the walls and across the floor; roughing in the plumbing for a new basement bathroom; framing and drywall, taping, plastering and painting; electrical wiring for lights, washer, dryer, exhaust fan; and doing the finishing plumbing for the bathroom and installing toilet, vanity, shower stall, etc.

The complex project involved detailed planning and co-ordinating the activities of several teams of tradesmen. The work proceeded at a steady pace and was completed in a timely fashion. All the work was well done by skilled tradesmen, and I am very pleased with the end result. Dragan Ivic is very knowledgeable and was always available to answer questions or make suggestions.

Thank you Norman for the review.Enjoy in your renovated space.

Lisa Zaretsky from Toronto
Lisa Zaretsky from Toronto

Major reno with addition

My husband and I were debating whether to renovate or move. We have been in the same house for 28 years and had undergone a number of renovations prior to contacting Ivic Construction. Every reno caused major aggravation and a vow never to embark on another one. I had noticed 2 renos further down our street which looked fabulous from the outside, both done by Ivic Construction. I was invited in to one of the houses which had a 3 floor reno plus an addition. The owner of house raved about the company so we decided to explore further. We met with Dragan (owner) and knew he was the one. The scope of the work included a 12 foot addition to the back of the main floor and basement; removal of the supporting wall between the kitchen and dining room to have an open concept; complete kitchen reno (walls, ceiling, new appliances, counter top and cupboards); hardwood floors throughout the whole main floor, all new lighting; installing of 2 gas fireplaces; complete reno of upstairs bathroom; moving air vents; new closet in the front hall; deck on the back; complete tear down and rebuild of the front porch including new foundations, brick pillars, cedar porch; new roof; new cedar shingles wrapping around the house; plus many other changes. The job was completed within 6 months (we moved out for 3). We were beyond impressed with the quality of the work and the workers. Every tradesman he brought in was excellent. We love the house and would recommend Ivic Construction without hesitation.

Hi Lisa,
Thank you so much for the feedback. We appreciate that you took the time to write this for us.It was pleasure to work with you and Dan.

George Vertes from Toronto
George Vertes from Toronto

Kitchen renovation

Total gutting of kitchen, new powder room and closet in front hall including all electrical and plumbing, painting several rooms and repair of incidental plumbing issues elsewhere. The workmen were superb from start to finish. They were on schedule and responsible. The workers always made sure that the work site was left clean and orderly and even though we remained in the house during the renovation they made sure it was as livable as possible. Dragan was an absolute gentleman in all regards: easy to talk to, always returned calls in a timely fashion and was always calm and able to find solutions to unexpected problems. The project came in on budget and and also time. I have absolutely no complaints about the work and would have no hesitation to recommend Ivic construction and would definitely refer him to others. I have used other workmen in the past for a variety of renovations and have always had issues but this project was the largest yet most satisfying mostly because of the construction group.

Thank you George.It was pleasure to work with you and your family.

Cindy Bordin from Old Toronto
Cindy Bordin from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

home renovation

Ivic Construction did a fabulous job on my home renovation which included removing a wall, two ceilings and 3 floors. I have an old home which had some unexpected surprises but Dragan and his team did a fantastic job of identifying and dealing with the issues in an effective and cost conscious manner. They were flexible and very accommodating to my frequent changes and last minute decisions which meant I now have the house I love. They were on time within budget and delivered exceptional quality. I would highly recommend Ivic Construction for a home renovation and would definitely use them again if the need arose.

More about Ivic Construction Ltd

Well established general contractor based in Etobicoke, providing services to the whole GTA. Proven, ensured, trusted and with very solid experience in the field of construction and renovation.
Looking for General Contractors pros in Toronto?