Tom Kolis

Stair Builders
HomeStars  >  Stair Builders in Markham  >  Tom Kolis

Reviews for Tom Kolis

1 review Newmarket, ON

I had contracted him to refinish my stairs. I put $1000 down and never saw him again. This guy has a pattern of committing fraud, has a DUI and there are warrants out for his arrest. Please do not hire this man. The police don't seem to aggressively pursue for amounts around 1000 and small claims is pointless as the contractor never shows up.

JOHN LAPIS from North York
1 review North York, ON

Hired Tom Kolis in july 2013 to install and stain stairs and railings
Took my deposit of $500 and did not show up to install until 2 months later. He never finished the job no railings and no staining and I ended hiring another company to finish the job - stay away from this guy

michael a.

In April 2013 I hired Tom Kolis to complete a new set of stairs and railings in my home. After paying for the initial deposit for materials Tom Kolis took off with my money, disappeared, and to this day has not returned. I write this to warn you to stay away from him and his company.