Home Smart Home Services

Reviews for Home Smart Home Services

Dorothée
Dorothée
1 review Vancouver, BC

Pressure washing of side walk, brickwork and fence

Ian and his Homesmart team are dependable, polite and efficient. For years I have relied on them for everything from pressure washing and sealing patio tiles, to window cleaning, to clearing and repairing gutters for my home and business.

Terry in Burnaby
Terry in Burnaby
1 review Vancouver, BC

Gutter cleaning and moss removal

The job was completed in a timely manner and there were no additional charges. Max was professional and organized. I appreciate that he vacuumed the gutters and left everything looking clean. I would recommend Home Smart to anyone needing home services.

krokabo
krokabo

power washing

Power washing a variety - mostly concrete - of surfaces to remove accumulated stains and a lot of moss

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Gutter cleaning

Great job done swiftly and efficiently! This company has cleaned my gutters and windows for a few years and I am always impressed by the high quality of the results. I'm including some before and after photos that exemplify the success of the gutter cleaning.

stuartel97
stuartel97
1 review Vancouver, BC

Moss removal on roof of house and roof of garage; gutter cleaning on house

The 'before' photos don't really show how much moss was really on either roof...the moss on my garage was as dense as a carpet! The roof of my house looked like it was strewn with moss popcorn balls. I noticed a bit of moss on the garage roof last year; nothing on the house last year, though. It grows quickly! I am happy to say that the moss problem is now gone, and I will have both sprayed with moss-retardant when weather permits. The company vacuums the gutters, which I prefer to having gutter debris thrown into my garden.The fellow performing the work was conscientious and polite, careful with his equipment and in my garden. Ian, the business owner, is friendly and knowledgeable. I highly recommend this service.

Thanks very much Lorraine. We really appreciate your repeat business. Your neighbour called while we were there and we will be helping him out too. I hope your cold goes away soon.

Take care

rh414
rh414

EPDM Gutter Leak

Quick response and a polite young man came to fix the problem in no time.

Thanks Rosemary. We appreciate your continued business.

roy n.
roy n.
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Two Ply Torch On Roof Cleaning.

I have used Ian's services before. As in past he did what he said he would do, was on time and the quality of work was high. i would recommend him to friends and family.

Thanks Roy. I really appreciate your continued business.

I trust you got the photos we sent of before and after?

All the best

devinemw in Vancouver
devinemw in Vancouver

Difficult Gutter Vacuum/Repair

Excellent service. Actually went to great heights (literally) to remove debris from all gutters. Repaired leaking gutter as they came upon it.
Service people pleasant and careful.
Thank you!

Thanks Maureen. We'll see you soon for the window cleaning.

VS
VS

Power Washing On W6th Ave

They were friendly and easy to work with, both on the phone and in person. We were very pleased with the work and service.

Thanks Vanessa! We really appreciate you using our service.

Beaumackinnon in Vancouver
Beaumackinnon in Vancouver

East 44th Gutter Cleaning and Corner Repair

I called Ian on Sunday. He was there in a few hours to provide an estimate and he and his crew were there to start wok by midmorning Monday. They cleaned my gutters, cleaned the roof, replaced some broken pieces, and the next day I paid by e-transfer. Quick, professional, efficient, and painless. I highly recommend them!

Thanks Beau. I'm glad we could solve your gutter problems for you. If you have any issues with leakage let me know. We guarantee our work so we'll gladly return to fix anything that was missed.

Ian

More about Home Smart Home Services

Home Smart Home Services been providing Window Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Power Washing, Stone and Masonry Sealing and Moss removal and treatment for roofs on the West Side for 19 years. Our 1000+ customers love our attention to detail and they consistently comment on our friendly, conscientious employees.

We are insured for 2 million dollars in liability and are up to date with our WCB coverage.