Green Valley Irrigation Ltd.

20 Rathmore St. Brampton ON L6P 2P4
Sprinkler Systems
Green Valley Irrigation Ltd.

Best of 2019 winner 6 timesBest of 2019winner 6 times

Reviews for Green Valley Irrigation Ltd.

Hugobuito in Oakville
Hugobuito in Oakville

Most knowledgeable in the business

Called John for service and he was very, very busy, but still managed to show up as he promised. His service was excellent, he knows his stuff as no other in the irrigation business does. He is the best!

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Delivering world-class service under pressure is what we always aim to achieve. We always excel in what we preach and would look to do the same for you in coming future.

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Backyard sprinkler system

John was extremely helpful in setting up a 3-zone system given the water pressure from our outdoor tap was suboptimal. He even came to move a sprinkler head after the landscaper planted additional trees and returned once again when I needed some help adjusting heads and programming the system. He is hands-on, professional and dependable. I chose him based on the other reviews and his service lived up to and exceeded my expectations.

Review has 1 previous version

Hi,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you.

Professionalism and customer service are two aspects upon which we always put maximum emphasis upon. Meeting our customer's expectation is our core motto and we live by it.

We always care for our reputation as an excellent service provider and will always maintain that tag.

Hope to give you the great level of service in future.

Marty in Etobicoke in Toronto
Marty in Etobicoke in Toronto

Great Irrigation System

Green Valley did a great job installing my sprinkler system. Lawn and landscape have never looked better. John came by and showed me how to set up sprinkler timer. Had to get one of the sprinkler heads moved and John came by promptly and made the adjustment.
I highly recommend this company.

Hi Marty,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you.

Green Valley Irrigation always believe in providing best in class service to our customer as they are spending their hard earned money to get a good and healthy lawn. I hope we have managed to meet your expectations and will continue to do so in future.

Carl in Stouffville
Carl in Stouffville
3 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Sprinkler system not working in area one

Our front lawn started to dry up which we could not understand as we water every second day at 3:00 A.M. On manually mode we found water just bubbling up in one location. Phoned Green Valley & John showed up promptly and immediately identified problem as a cut hose done by myself planting a rose shrub.He fixed problem very quickly & also checked out the rest of our system including the rain sensor.We highly recommend Green Valley Irrigation weather you need a whole new system or just a repair.

Hi Carl,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you.

I hope the system is running fine and in sound condition. We always make sure that the service that we provide to our customers are best in class and should never disappoint any of them as we care for our reputation, which we built over the years.

Going an extra mile for customers is something we always love to do and will make sure such policies are followed in near future as well for the utmost satisfaction of our customers.

Derik in Toronto
Derik in Toronto

A REAL STAR AMONG HOMESTARS

Out of 5 'Homestars' including one that I had used before, only 3 responded and came out. Another Company never even called back!
My back garden went thru' a major renovation, and the renovation Company, ripped out all the grass including cable, telephone and sprinkler system.
When you call John and his crew it is a family affair!
They are neat, professional, on time and knowledgable.
Would highly recommend!
Thanks, Derik

Hi Derik,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you.

Customer satisfaction is our prime motto. We always believe that providing quality customer service leads to high degree of customer satisfaction. Our team of highly professional experts always make sure we provide quality and on time service to our customers.

Green Valley Irrigation will always be there for you if you require our services for any of your lawn needs.

Thank You.

Irrigation Service

I had an issue with my Sprinkler system not working, so I called John at Green Valley irrigation based on my neighbours feedback, John found the wire had been cut, fixed the issue, and the sprinkler system is working great. He also provided some advise on how to better use the system I already have. I would recommend John for any irrigation concerns.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you.

Hard work and efficiency are two core values of our which we always work upon. We always make sure to leave a smile on the customer's face with our service and I think we have managed to achieve the same.

Hope to serve you in future,

1-416-628-4875

Sarika in Brampton
Sarika in Brampton

New Sprinkler System and Service

Green Valley Irrigation is really professional. They called me right away to book the appointment to give me a quote. John showed up on time, explained everything to me, gave me the quote and date to install it. On the day of installation John came with his crew, introduced me with his crew and told me how much time are they going to take. They did install my sprinkler system without making any mess and now I am enjoying it. Thanks John!

Dear Mrs Singh,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you.

Green Valley Irrigation stands for Professional and on time service. Our dedicated team of experts always works towards excelling in those two areas to satisfy our customer's needs. Our priority is to provide to you best in class service as you are spending money for the same without wasting a single minute of your time as it is very important.

Hope to serve you in futute.

1-416-628-4875

Thom in Mississauga
Thom in Mississauga

Irrigation system installation and service

I can't say enough about Green Valley. Every interaction with the company and its personnel has been excellent. They have been responsive, polite, punctual and have delivered fully on all commitments made.
John's crew showed up early the day of installation as it was forecast to rain and they wanted to complete the job for us that day. They were fast, thorough and made sure I knew where they would be installing the 4 different zones and related spray heads to ensure we would be pleased with the end result. And we were.

Then, about a month after installation, some adjustments were needed since one of the heads in the garden zone was hidden under a large hosta which had not yet sprouted when the system was installed. I called Green Valley's office and "No problem"- John arrived ahead of the planned time (fine with me!) and put height extenders (not sure if that's what they're properly called?) on two of the spray heads so everything was being watered properly.

Green Valley is prompt, reliable, respectful and fairly priced. A rarity with contractors these days - from my experience - so it's a pleasure to write a review for the company ... I highly recommend them!

Cheers,
Thom Wigle

Hi Mr. Wigle,

I hope the system is working fine.

We believe in the famous policy of "If we do not take care of our customer's someone else will". We always give the X-factor to our customers to make sure they can't think of anyone else when the time comes for their sprinkler system. Giving our 100% into our job is our duty and satisfaction of our customers is our prime goal. This high degree of customer satisfaction makes the bond between us and our customers very strong.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for giving us a chance to serve you again.

Philip Small from Burlington
Philip Small from Burlington

Irrigation system for lawn and vegetable gardens

We have a backyard that is all swimming pool with very large planter boxes scattered throughout the perimeter of the pool and planter boxes mounted along the side of our home.......our vegetable garden. Besides the front lawn needing water we wanted our vegetable garden to benefit as well. I envisioned a labour cost that might price the project out of reach.....and then along came John. This is not a new review for a job that just got done. John and his crew did the install 3 years ago!. John's quote was the least expensive, using the most effective irrigation system available and name brand equipment with parts readily available on the market. Our vegetable garden is thriving. Deciding factor in hiring Green Valley was not just on price. John's crew is well gelled. You could not tell that the crew came to our home.....all were polite and all worked very hard.....made a complicated installation look easy....and most important left all in pristine condition.....this job was done 3 YEARS ago AND all still running flawlessly. I am proud to write a review for John Nissan - owner of Green Valley.....John is one of those rare tradesman that walks it like he talks it. I wish John much success.....hope he gets lots and lots of new customers.

Hi Mr. Small,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you.

Professionalism and Efficiency are two core values on which Green Valley thrives upon and always works very hard to excel. It is our duty towards our customers to fulfill their expectations which they have from us. To provide you a healthy lawn with the latest state of the art facilities at the best possible cost is your expectation and we consider it as our prime duty to fulfill the same which i think we have been able to fulfill with best of my abilities.

Always at your disposal.

Green Valley Irrigation Team

More about Green Valley Irrigation Ltd.

Green Valley Irrigation offers complete solutions to your irrigation needs. We specialize in engineering state-of-the-art water conscious irrigation systems using industry established technologies maintaining reliability and economy. We are well-versed in the latest equipment and installation techniques that will ensure a water-efficient system, maintaining reliability, and competitive pricing. It is important to provide this expertise promptly and courteously to our customers.

We realize your time is extremely valuable, so we will come onsite for an initial consultation that will outline the basic requirements and review important factors needed to complete your irrigation needs. To ensure the highest-quality installation and optimum operation of your sprinkler system, we will send a Professional Irrigator who will provide a professional design for planning and ease of viewing. We'll work with you to define a plan of action to meet your personal and financial requirements. And after installation is complete, we will show you every detail of the proper operation of your new irrigation system. We make sure all the steps are taken to perform the service at the your convenience.

Here are several key characteristics to look for when evaluating the water efficiency of a lawn sprinkler system:

Matched-Precipitation Rate Sprinkler Heads
All sprinkler heads on a given circuit should be the same type (e.g. rotors, pop-up spray, etc.) and have matched precipitation rate (in inches per hour). Heads with differing precipitation rates have widely varying operating times, which can lead to the over-watering of one area in order to sufficiently water another.

Head-to-Head Coverage
sprinkler installation Turf pop-up sprinkler systems are designed to operate with head-to-head coverage, where the spray from one sprinkler head reaches to the next, resulting in necessary overlap. Precipitation rates are based on the assumption of overlap. Places where the sprinkler's spray pattern does not overlap are likely not getting sufficient water and may develop brown dry spots. These spots indicate the system has low "uniformity" of coverage. To compensate, one has to run the sprinklers for longer times to get adequate water to the dry spots, while the rest of the lawn is getting over-watered.

Precipitation Rate That Does Not Exceed the Soil's Infiltration Rate
Based upon soil characteristics, water will soak into the ground at differing rates. Sandy soils have high (fast) infiltration rates, while clay soils have low (slow) infiltration rates. If the precipitation rate of the sprinkler heads exceeds the soil's infiltration rate, then runoff and erosion occur (especially on slopes). On flat ground, this will also lead to piddling. If your sprinklers' precipitation rate exceeds the infiltration rate, lower precipitation rate heads can be installed, or you can shorten your watering times and use multiple start times (e.g. 3 start times at 5 minutes each at 1-hour intervals instead of 15 minutes all at once) to allow the water to soak into the soil.

Appropriate Water Pressure
Each sprinkler head is designed to operate within a certain range of pressure, typically around 40 to 50 pounds per square inch (PSI). When water pressure is too low, the sprinkler head will emit large drops and likely will not produce the proper spray pattern or a radius that reaches to the next head. If pressure is too high, the head will produce a fine mist, which leads to water loss due to evaporation and "fly-away" in even light winds. In addition, high pressure can lead to over spray and a distorted spray pattern, along with many other problems.

Clean, Even Spray Pattern
If the spray pattern of a head is distorted, browns spots may develop on the lawn. This may be caused by blockage in the screen or in the nozzle itself, and the head may need to be cleaned. If this does not fix the problem, the nozzle may be worn and needs to be replaced.

There should be no wasteful over spray onto sidewalk, patio, driveway or street. If there is over spray, replace the nozzle with another with the appropriate spray pattern (e.g. 1800 instead of 3600) or relocate the sprinkler head.

Vegetation or other objects should not obstruct the spray from the head. Trim back vegetation or raise the sprinkler heads as needed. This will increase the system's uniformity of coverage.