Holley Home Inspections

Reviews for Holley Home Inspections

Trish S. from Toronto
Trish S. from Toronto

Home Inspection

Michael did a home inspection for myself and my partner before we purchased an older home in Toronto. Michael was very thorough and willing to talk through the inspection the entire time. He showed us problem areas, and also provided advice for how to fix it (and approximate cost). The report we received afterwards was written with us in mind, which provides information that will be invaluable to us as first-time buyers. Unlike the home inspection report that we received from the seller, Michael's included solutions to the problems found. An invaluable service and more than worth the money! Highly recommended.

Hi Trish, Very nice review, and you address what I try to be which is to be a resource, I like that, I think that is my particular value. Scott the painter 416-889-2171. I haven't got him on the phone yet, I've been trying as I also would like to know what he thinks. Cheers, Michael

Fontiny Pavlakis from Toronto
Fontiny Pavlakis from Toronto
1 review Scarborough, ON

Home inspection

Michael did an amazing job as he helped me understand the house and what needed to be done. We sold the house because of Michael, and he was the biggest help in my entire life. I am so thankful and Michael was so nice to work with.

Fontiny thank you so much for your kind review. If you or any of your acquaintances are ever in need of assistance please give me a call.

Mark Cesario from Toronto
Mark Cesario from Toronto
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Condo Inspection

Michael was very friendly and his inspection was quite thorough. We had received the final inspection report the same day. He was very knowledgeable about potential issues that may arise in the condo and offered to answer any future questions.

Thank you Mark for your kind words! Please contact me if you are ever in need of my services.

H Noureldin from Mississauga
H Noureldin from Mississauga

Home Inspection

I found Michael through google.ca. He was very polite and clear in mentioning what the inspection would include and cost. While doing the actual inspection, Michael was very thorough and honest. He has many years experience as a builder of homes, which was ver reassuring.

Glad you found me ;)! Thank you for your great review. It is very much appreciated. Don't forget me if you are ever in need of my services again.

Kimberly Estrela from Old Toronto
Kimberly Estrela from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

New home inspection

Called Holley home inspection by finding them thru yellow pages and I have no regrets. Michael was excellent. He was very thorough and my husband and I learned a lot from Michael. He was patient and kind and the final report we received was very detailed with pictures that we spoke about any/all re: house issues.

I would recommend Holley Home Inspections

Kiberly thank you for your review. I am very appreciative that you took the time to write this review. Please contact me if you are ever in need of my services

More about Holley Home Inspections

We bring more than 35 years in the construction field as a journeyman carpenter, site superintendent and project manager. Fully certified and a track record of hundreds of inspections. - Pre-purchase home analysis- interior and exterior - Pre-listing inspection - New home Tarion inspection - Condominium inspections
Looking for Home Inspection pros in York?