Sunshades Kleinburg

Review for Sunshades Kleinburg

Sandra from Vaughan
Sandra from Vaughan

Drapery

I purchased new drapery from this company who owns many locations. I felt they were reputable. In the beginning my dealings were fine until they came to install. The product was not in acceptable form to be installed. They were not pressed or sewn properly. I made a call to the owner who since then has not returned my calls and has charged my credit card without my authorization for the balance plus he took an extra $200. They are obviously not sound business people. I would enter with caution or not enter at all. Now I have to battle with visa to get my money back. Nightmare to say the least.