Twin Star Cleaning Services

House & Apartment Cleaning
Newmarket ON L3X3B9
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Newmarket  >  Twin Star Cleaning Services

Reviews for Twin Star Cleaning Services

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

House cleaning

Twin Star Cleaning Services is the best! I have been a long time customer and I 100% happy with this company, I always have the same cleaner if she gets sick or needs a day off they have a replacement NEVER any issues, the manager and staff are always helpful friendly and most certainly hardworking people! highly recommend this company!!

Thank you for your feedback. Customer satisfaction is our main goal and we are glad that you are completely satisfied with our services, just like hundreds of our other clients

Leon in Newmarket
Leon in Newmarket
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Best cleaning service I have ever used

I've tried quite a few cleaning companies in the past 7 years and wasn't happy with any of them. Switched to Twin Star 3 years ago after my neighbor advised me to. The company has been very professional from the very beginning and quality of their cleaning is noticeably better than I had with all other companies. I like the fact that they send the same cleaner each time and she does an amazing job. Customer service is great, managers and cleaners are very polite and pleasure to work with. My emails are answered immediately in most cases, my requests for extra services or changes are met quickly and professionally. This is definitely one of the best cleaning company in Newmarket!

Thanks for your feedback Leon, and thanks for your referrals

Tina from Aurora
Tina from Aurora
3 reviews Aurora, ON

Residential Cleaning Services

Twin Star Cleaning Services
1-888-461-0880
Newmarket
L3X3B9

I switched to Twin Star Cleaning Services 3 months ago and have been very happy with the service they provide. At my first cleaning appointment, they pointed out areas where my previous service had missed. I was pleasantly surprised by this, as I thought my previous cleaners did a good job! Twin Star was also able to get certain problem areas much cleaner than my previous cleaner. The team is punctual and hardworking. They are open to using different types of products to suit your needs. As I have young children, I request non-chemical cleaning solutions, which they were happy to oblige.Their pricing is extremely competitive and they don't leave until the job is done to their satisfaction (at my first appointment, they mopped my floor 3 times because one of the cleaners was not happy with the results!). I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable cleaning services in York Region.

Thanks for your positive feedback, Tina. We always do our best to be one of the top rated cleaning companies in York Region and to make our clients completely satisfied with our cleaning service.

More about Twin Star Cleaning Services

For many years, Twin Star Cleaning Services has been recognized by residents and business in York Region as the top quality residential and commercial cleaning company. We go above and beyond the average home/ office cleaning service, we don’t just clean – we clean better!