Phil My Truck

Toronto ON M1J 1S2

InstagramFacebook

Reviews for Phil My Truck

Bin service

Very professional and courteous service ! Worth every $$! 10 stars!! You will love it!

Bin disposal

Phil was very accommodating to my jobs needs.He brought me a bin to whitby, which many other disposal companies would not do. He was on time and very kind.
I have used him over and over again, never dissapointed.

Disposal bins service - excellent!

I called Phil my Bins to help with providing a bin ahead of my move as I had was on a tight timeline to get my home cleared before closing. Phil responded promptly and provided a bin which was high quality and didn’t keep me waiting. I had it in time in order to get the clear out done and meet the conditions on my house closing . I will definitely use them again when I begin renovations. Highly recommended quality and professional service.

More about Phil My Truck

Phil my Bins is a disposal company that is different than other companies in it’s field. Phil My Bins is aiming to please the clients it serves with quick response times and answering the phone call when client or potential client calls. Phil My Bins delivers when needed even after hours to ensure the client will have there bin for the job. Phil Torelli is the owner operator and understands when the client has workers on the job and payroll is high so quick delivery of the bin is important to us. Phil my Bins takes pleasure in serving it’s clients in a respectful and fair way. Phil My Bins is aiming in Service ,Service on time.