Gaslineguy.ca

Gas Line Installation

Reviews for Gaslineguy.ca

Angie in Mississauga

I had Chris come to run a gas line for a new stove. He asked questions about exactly what I need so he knew the whole job before committing to it. When arrived to do the instal....exactly when he said he would.....he was very professional. He did a great job making sure everything was working properly and cleaning up....as if he was never there. I would absolutely recommend The Gas Line Guy for the job!

Eric in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Installed gas line and stove in Dec 2017. No issues with the service - on time, fast, friendly, personable and competitive pricing. Lines and stove have been in for a month - no problems! I WILL use this contractor again for my gas line needs in the future.

Andy in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Chris had come by to quote the install and was spot on the quoted price. He arrived on time and was very thorough in his prep. In completing the work he very clean and clearly stated what was done and why. I would recommend Gas Line Guy to anyone who needs this type of work done.

Typort in Oakville

Great communication. Great work and showed up on schedule. Nice knowledgeable guy who did a great installation of the gas line for my garage heater. Highly recommend. If you need a gas line installed, he us the guy for it.

Karen D.

Excellent, Chris responded quickly to our inquiry and then adjusted his schedule to meet our delivery date. At the end of installation he reviewed operation of stove and his work with us. Pricing very competitive. Would highly (!) recommend Chris for any gas line work required.

Dave L.
5 reviews Burlington, ON

On time, neat, thorough and followed all building cows exactly. Very communicative and helpful and odfered creative solutions. We cannot be happier with the work!

d.
1 review Burlington, ON

Gas line install through basement on to deck. Very happy with the work done. On time on budget.

Ziad in Mississauga

Chris is a real honest person. I asked him for his thoughts on what was installed in our backyard for bbq gas line. I sent him a pic, and he gave me his advice. I appreciated that he gave me options and didnt push that I should have him come out to service the line.

It's hard to find honest people in the trades...Chris is a rare find!

peterandmarilyn in Burlington, Ontario
1 review Hamilton, ON

We contacted Chris via home stars He immediately quoted the job and was here within one day of the stove being received and completed the hookup in a fast and efficient manner with all gas tags as required. Very professional and a pleasure to deal with
peter

johnschmalz
1 review Burlington, ON

Booked an appointment for install with a chris by phone. He asked a few basic questions and was able to provide a quote over the phone. The install was completed quick and clean even though the access in my basement was difficult. He was very respectful and polite while working in my home. When he finished he walked me through everything he had done and answered all of my questions. Chris leaves his contact info and certification info tagged on his installations, so I'm confident that he'll stand behind the work completed. He even gave me a few tips on maintaining / servicing my BBQ.
Would definitely recommend Chris to anyone seeking to have gas line work done.

More about Gaslineguy.ca

-Pool heaters
-Gas Backup Ganerators
-rerouting of gas lines
-leak repairs

Black Pipe or Gastite Products used as well as PE (plastic) underground piping .

Servicing Ancaster, Dundas, Stoney Creek, Hamilton, Burlington, Milton, Oakville, Mississauga .

Call Chris @ Sunray Contracting 905-638-0831