Gaslineguy.ca

Gas Line Installation

Reviews for Gaslineguy.ca

Oakville in Oakville
Oakville in Oakville

Adjust BBQ gasline for new fitting

Very thorough work - did not cut any corners and made improvements to the hookup after getting my approval.

also very fast and came same day I called.

very happy with work

AYP in GTA
AYP in GTA

Very honest!

Chris told me how to connect my new BBQ to my gasline myself without any charges! Very honest and I appreciate it! He also communicated very quickly and efficiently. BBQ is working perfectly and I will definitly choose his service again.

1 review Burlington, ON

Installed gas line for new range

We had a new gas line installed and hooked up to our new stove. Work was completed in a timely manner and I was given a thorough run through of the work that was done. He even made himself available the night before our scheduled appointment to discuss necessary changes to our electrical outlet and supplied us with the necessary adaptor. We're happy with the service we got and will keep his contact information handy for any future work we might need.

Angie in Mississauga
Angie in Mississauga

Running a gas line for a stove.

I had Chris come to run a gas line for a new stove. He asked questions about exactly what I need so he knew the whole job before committing to it. When arrived to do the instal....exactly when he said he would.....he was very professional. He did a great job making sure everything was working properly and cleaning up....as if he was never there. I would absolutely recommend The Gas Line Guy for the job!

Eric in Burlington
Eric in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Gas line and stove hook-up

Installed gas line and stove in Dec 2017. No issues with the service - on time, fast, friendly, personable and competitive pricing. Lines and stove have been in for a month - no problems! I WILL use this contractor again for my gas line needs in the future.

Andy in Burlington
Andy in Burlington

Gas Line Install for BBQ

Chris had come by to quote the install and was spot on the quoted price. He arrived on time and was very thorough in his prep. In completing the work he very clean and clearly stated what was done and why. I would recommend Gas Line Guy to anyone who needs this type of work done.

Typort in Oakville
Typort in Oakville

Gas line install in garage

Great communication. Great work and showed up on schedule. Nice knowledgeable guy who did a great installation of the gas line for my garage heater. Highly recommend. If you need a gas line installed, he us the guy for it.

Karen D.
Karen D.

Gas line installation for range

Excellent, Chris responded quickly to our inquiry and then adjusted his schedule to meet our delivery date. At the end of installation he reviewed operation of stove and his work with us. Pricing very competitive. Would highly (!) recommend Chris for any gas line work required.

Dave L.
Dave L.
5 reviews Burlington, ON

Gas line installation

On time, neat, thorough and followed all building cows exactly. Very communicative and helpful and odfered creative solutions. We cannot be happier with the work!

d.
d.

Gas line install

Gas line install through basement on to deck. Very happy with the work done. On time on budget.

More about Gaslineguy.ca

-Pool heaters
-Gas Backup Ganerators
-rerouting of gas lines
-leak repairs

Black Pipe or Gastite Products used as well as PE (plastic) underground piping .

Servicing Ancaster, Dundas, Stoney Creek, Hamilton, Burlington, Milton, Oakville, Mississauga .

Call Chris @ Sunray Contracting 905-638-0831