Gaslineguy.Ca

Oakville ON L6K 1L2

Best of 2019 winner 4 timesBest of 2019winner 4 times

Reviews for Gaslineguy.Ca

David

Gas Line Install - Good Clean Work!

A Gas Genius!!

It was very important to me to have clean work done for this BBQ gas line connection. After moving into a new home and watching the home builder's workers "work" so incredibly sloppy and without care, clean work was priority one to me. Well, what I got from Chris at an almost unbeatable price was very good clean work indeed. My favorite part is the gas fitting connection outside on the brick that is coming out from the basement. It isn't just a copper pipe sticking out of the brick that wrapped in sloppy forever yellowing caulking. Chris uses a priority steel piping system that utilizes a very good looking connect coming out of the home.

Ladies and Gentlemen, there is absolutely no reason to look anywhere else. Thank you Chris for incredible work.

kim
kim
1 review Hamilton, ON

Kitchen renovation

I needed a gasline installed for a new stove. I was at home with a 9 month old and he worked extremely fast and clean. He was very knowledgeable. I have never had a gas stove and he made me feel very comfortable with it.

New Gas Oven hook up.

AMAZING service! I called to get a quote, and had the oven hooked up in less than an hour. Friendly, knowledgeable and professional service. Thank you for your help today.

Peter L.
Peter L.
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Ran a gas line from my furnace through the back wall to the new BBQ on my deck a distance of 36 ft.

Chris responded immediately to my call and and gave me a quote on the phone. Two days later he showed up on time to do the job. He is extremely efficient and meticulous and did an excellent job routing everything optimally in my unfinished basement, so it can be finished later on. Clearly from turning the gas off, to determining routing, tagging and splicing and installing fixtures is second nature to this person who has 36 years of HVAC experience. The price he quoted was exactly what he charged and I am extremely pleased I called him. I had another cheaper quote, but the person did not discuss using a stainless steel gas line which is a premium over copper, and was reticent in some of his answers, so I did not use him.

Lucy in Toronto
Lucy in Toronto

Leak on furnace pipe

Amazing from the initial call, picked up the phone right away and was at the house early the next morning. Charged what was quoted, straight to the point, honest and definitely knew what he was talking about. Would definitely refer and use again in the future. Chris was fantastic!!!! Thanks again!!!

robert
robert

Moved gas line for us to finish basement

Chris did a great job. He was fast, clean and professional. He charged us what he quoted. I would highly recommend him. He was very reasonable too!

Joseph in Southern Ontario
Joseph in Southern Ontario

Exceptional service

Chris was amazing. From initial contact and quote, to scheduling the installation once my gas range was delivered, to the installation.

Highly recommend Chris and gaslineguy.ca for all of your gas line needs!

When I purchase a gas BBQ, I will not hesitate to contact Chris and confidently recommend him to anyone requiring his services.

John
John

Kitchen Renovation

Very professional and competitive rates, Chris knows his stuff and completes job in a timely manner

andison.james
andison.james
1 review Burlington, ON

Gas line for stove

Thanks for the great gas line install for my stove. Chris is a true professional. -extremely knowledgeable and experienced.

That you for the nice review

Julia R.
Julia R.
1 review Burlington, ON

Installation of a natural gas line for BBQ

From first contact to finished install, Chris was great to work with! It was evident from the start that Chris is a true professional, knows his craft inside and out, and takes pride in his work. A true expert! Pre-install Chris advised us of what we exactly needed to pick up (ie new extender hose etc) to ensure maximum flow and efficiency, and on the day of the install was able to determine a more efficient route for the piping install saving us additional costs and maintaining exterior aesthetics. Chris arrived when he said he would and when he left the only evidence that he had been at our home was the gas line connector on the exterior of our home. We definitely recommend Chris!

More about Gaslineguy.Ca

-Pool heaters
-Gas Backup Ganerators
-rerouting of gas lines
-leak repairs

Black Pipe or Gastite Products used as well as PE (plastic) underground piping .

Servicing Ancaster, Dundas, Stoney Creek, Hamilton, Burlington, Milton, Oakville, Mississauga .

Call Chris @ Sunray Contracting 905-638-0831